Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Please don't feed the trolls!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She has more class in her pinky finger than Obama and Biden have in their whole bodies combined. Les

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sarah has a sharp eye!! She hits a bullseye with ease!

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
See, the dems are right, she is just another war monger with lipstick.. That aside, very good and controlled answer, Go Sarah, I'm voting for ya.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Not THAT'S the Sarah Palin I want to see a lot more of!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Finally!, someone who will fight back. No fear of reprisal from the press, no fear of being politically incorrect, just fighting back for Pete's sake.

Jeff
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Any great leader has always been identified as some one who always stands by their beliefs from start to finish. Usually with strong ethics and morals .... Sarah is one of those individuals.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh, I Love this woman grin

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
She has a spine, a welcome change.

Jeff
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Go, Sarah!

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
Robert E. Howard
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
CHANGE we can get behind, and believe in!!

Declaration of Independance, in ENGLISH
U.S. Constitution, in ENGLISH
U.S. Bill of Rights, in ENGLISH
If you cannot or don't want to learn ENGLISH, go back to the third world cesspool you came from
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yup, she's poised and smart. And good-looking, of course.

But wrong.

No American soldier has fought for any American's freedom to do anything at least since WWII, and there are folks who would argue that it's been longer than that. Today American soldiers fight only to bring further wealth and power to politicians and their cronies.

No Iraqi has ever been a threat to American freedom of speech. Whatever threats there may be to American liberties come from the American government, not from anyone in a foreign land.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Way to go Sarah!

Sassy

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Barak
Yup, she's poised and smart. And good-looking, of course.

But wrong.

No American soldier has fought for any American's freedom to do anything at least since WWII, and there are folks who would argue that it's been longer than that. Today American soldiers fight only to bring further wealth and power to politicians and their cronies.

No Iraqi has ever been a threat to American freedom of speech. Whatever threats there may be to American liberties come from the American government, not from anyone in a foreign land.

Now go put penny in that bhurka.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by Violator22
She has more class in her pinky finger than Obama and Biden have in their whole bodies combined. Les

You sir are more qualified than the objecst of your affection to be President of the United States. That is the main quality needed in a Vice President. Why would sane people place that awesome responsibility on someone that is clearly not qualified.....Do you hate America?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Had me worried for a minute. I thought you were implying that Barry would be qualified?

Glad I was wrong............

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The left conveniently opposes wars against stealers and are silent about wars BY STEALERS. Hmmm...

Osama and Obama both have friends who bombed the Pentagon.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Floridabigfish

You sir are more qualified than the objecst of your affection to be President of the United States. That is the main quality needed in a Vice President. Why would sane people place that awesome responsibility on someone that is clearly not qualified.....Do you hate America?
I have to wonder if you do, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and simply conclude you are totally wrong.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Floridabigfish

Using that logic how can anyone vote for Obama/Biden???????????

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Saw it last night on the news... It was GREAT!!

About time someone stood up and gave it back with gusto..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

207 members (17CalFan, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 10ring1, 1_deuce, 27 invisible), 2,104 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,501
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.