This is also posted under shotgun forums but thought I'd post here to get widest audience wink

I am heading up to NJ this Sat and will bring my shotgun for my wife's 2 nehpews to shoot. Down here in VA there is a gunshop that has a shotgun range as well as rifle and pistol range. It's rather small but good for a quickie smirk grin and I know these nephews will enjoy shooting clays.

Since they hardly come down to my place anymore with their sports and part time job and prolly girls, I will take my shotgun up to them.

In the meatime, I need to find a shotgun range that is around/owned by a gunshop. Don't want to go to the elaborate sportman club and pay $50 per person. These nephews are not experienced but they have shot my shotgun before.

Anyone know where there is a shotgun range at a gunshop? I know I'd prolly have to pay inflated prices for shells but that is ok with me. Let me know where there is a gunshop range nearby Medford, NJ 08055.

Yes, I have looked at NRA's "where to find range" and they are all sportsmen clubs. Chime in if you can before we leave early Sat morning.

Thanks all for your help!