Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Barkoff Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I'm no board leader, but I have come to the realization that dlrow is starting to ruin the board with his liberal spam. I have never used the ignore function, I don't believe in it. I believe in listening to all opinions that differ from my own, even those that drastically differ. I'll argue with just about anybody, most of you know that. I do disagree with dlrow a lot, but don�t mind his opinion so much as I do his spamming this fine board.

I have taken notice that his operation consists of posting multiple liberal posts pasted form other liberal sites, then never responding to the challenges in return. He is not looking for debate, he craves response.
I can only assume he would need to paste our responses over at the Huffington Post to know how to respond, however this most likely would get him banned, as the Huffington Post has nowhere near the class and open mindedness as the fine webmaster at the 24hr..a Californian I�m proud to say.

I think it is time to boycott the posts that dlrow initiates because of the fact he does not respond to any challenges once he posts. It is obvious he is trolling and spamming, not looking for discussion or debate. I won�t put him on ignore because I�ll take him on in debate anytime if he wishes to participate in doing so on other threads other than his own, only when he is willing to speak for himself.

I say from here on out we don�t even click on threads he initiates. Ignoring him is not enough, he would probably still get a charge out of the number of views his posts generates, so I say we just boycott his initiated spam posts altogether; leave him with a goose egg
If he then stoops to hijacking threads with pasted responses than I would hope the moderator would put a stop to the hijackings.

Not an effort to shut him up, not a attempt to ban or ignore him, rather I say he speaks for himself from now on and the board no longer allows him to let the Huffington post do his talking for him.

Who�s in?

GB1

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
sir,

Ignore me if you choose.

Calling me an idiot isn't a debate. Do you think you're smarter than me? I am happy to debate on merit.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Our refusing to reply is not enough.

There's 2 columns to the right of the thread title. One is the number of responses and the other is the number of views.

Keep both at zero.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by dlrow
sir,

Ignore me if you choose.

Calling me an idiot isn't a debate. Do you think you're smarter than me? I am happy to debate on merit.

Never thought I would type this, but YES I do believe he is smarter than you.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've been ignoring the douchebag for quite a while. I recommend it.

But just letting his silly threads hang there unread would be a nice FU from the board....since you know to a dead certainty there can't possibly be anything but his Leninist juvenalia, cut and pasted from more literate commies than himself.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
IC B2

Barkoff Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dlrow
sir,

Ignore me if you choose.

Calling you an idiot is a response to idiotic juvenile spamming. If you are happy to debate on merit, then do so. Spamming and refusing to back it up has no merrit.

Do I think I am smarter than you? How the hell wold I know, the only thing I have to go on is what others have written for you.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
dilrod is a douche and has been on ignore.

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's evident that many here are incapable of ignoring dlrow - he bugs you too much - he's too effective at getting under your skin.

I, myself, sometimes have a short fuse for a temper, and I recognize that this is my short coming. Having said this, I submit to you, that many of y'all suffer from the same affliction.

"Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen." - Jeff Cooper
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Do not reply in any way to any of his posts.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Nice buddy Jesus..

-Piss into the wind.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
I've been ignoring the douchebag for quite a while. I recommend it.

But just letting his silly threads hang there unread would be a nice FU from the board....since you know to a dead certainty there can't possibly be anything but his Leninist juvenalia, cut and pasted from more literate commies than himself.

Douchebag,.....?

WHAT DOUCHEBAG ?

.....I love douchebag jokes,....

Good idea, Bark.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
OK I'm in.... no more even clicking on the slime ball's threads.... unless Rick changes his position on providing us with the troll zapper function..... somebody send me a PM if we get troll tasing abilitiescool

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
As the saying goes "Rolling in the mud with a pig does no good, you just get muddy and the pig enjoys it".

I think Shunning is a better response than replying to ridiculous crap from certain posters. Responding just bumps the threads to the top where they don't belong..................DJ

Remember this is all supposed to be for fun.......................
Barkoff Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ivan
It's evident that many here are incapable of ignoring dlrow - he bugs you too much - he's too effective at getting under your skin.

I, myself, sometimes have a short fuse for a temper, and I recognize that this is my short coming. Having said this, I submit to you, that many of y'all suffer from the same affliction.

I can agree with that, however as stated I don't believe in ignoring anyone's opinion, even dlrows, that isn't what this post is about.

This post is about board etiquette and deterring the actions that take away from the quality of the time we spend here. There are others here that swim up current of the board that don't stoop to playing the childlike reaction game.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thanks man! Don't know what to make of your tag line...

smile

"Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen." - Jeff Cooper
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Our refusing to reply is not enough.

There's 2 columns to the right of the thread title. One is the number of responses and the other is the number of views.

Keep both at zero.

He can rack the view count up himself. Being as ignorant as he is I wouldn't put it past him to have a second account on here to reply to his own posts with.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm just glad Barkoff brought it up. I've been noticing for a while even if there's not many responses there's too many look-sees. I thought of bringing it up myself.

Keep both at zero!!!!

Only a couple weeks before his boy obama (lowercase o again...) walks away in shame. Before then or after makes no difference, he'll do the same.

He's an ignoramus schmuck and nothing more.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Fellas dlrow dosen't bother anyone and seems to be good folk, he post like everyone does and is not doing anymore ruining the board than anyone else if you choose to read his post then do so if not keep it moving it's that simple..........good gracious.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Popapi
Fellas dlrow dosen't bother anyone and seems to be good folk, he post like everyone does and is not doing anymore ruining the board than anyone else if you choose to read his post then do so if not keep it moving it's that simple..........good gracious.
Are you high?

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 160user, 71 invisible), 2,284 guests, and 1,143 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,669
Posts18,513,099
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.