Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Dan Cooper stands by the 2nd amendment and he supports osama?
Sorry, those don't mix.

The second amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.

HR IC

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
If in fact, the board of directors has accepted the resignation of Dan Cooper, I would again consider purchasing from Cooper Firearms. Mr. Cooper has the right to support anyone he would like, but I also have the right to not purchase from a company that supports anti-gun politicians.

Let's hope that he will no longer be part of the gun culture.

My thanks to the courageous members of Cooper Firearms that took the steps of parting company with Dan Cooper.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear. Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

SD Hunter
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
My goodness there are a lot of nasty comments in this post. Perhaps this is a free country but there can be only one point of view. Is there room for disagreement or tolerance for a different opinion? Courage is supporting what one believes in and tolerance is allowing room for a different point of view. Perhaps you should ban all my posts because I sent the Obama campain a lot of money. Shame on you all. Be bigger men.

Last edited by RinB; 10/30/08.

“Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away”.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery. Posted by Brad.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Screw him and screw you, too.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nope! No room for disagreement or tolerance when it comes to freedoms our forefathers bled and died for. Let Dan C spend his money as he sees fit and let all potential buyers spend their money with companies that defend freedoms.
No room for mushiness anymore.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
TG...your comments reveals a lot about your character. You sound pretty angry and frustrated.

“Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away”.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
338...The Sup Ct's decision issued this summer pretty well establishes an individuals right to keep and bear arms. That question has been answered and the right well established. By the way, this country was established so that people could live side by side and still have different points of veiw. That is the basis of freedom, there must be freedom to be different or the concept is meaningless.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RinB
TG...your comments reveal a lot about your character. You sound pretty angry and frustrated.

hell you'd be angry too if you had brain enough to figure you and other nutless bastids are supporting someone that's demonstrated time and time again he has no respect for your 2nd ammendment rights. and it'd pizz you off even more to realize better men than you have died so you'd have such rights, and that your numbers are growing, that'd frustrate a zen master.

since you don't, carry on and never fret what type bicycle you ride, but do wear a helmet. (grin)

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
TG...your comments reveals a lot about your character. You sound pretty angry and frustrated.

Nope, just no tolerance for idiots. Tolerance is overrated, screw you too RinB.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So what is wrong with the freedom of spending ones money away from someone who will give it to my enemy?

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 338Federal
Nope! No room for disagreement or tolerance ...

338federal - I agree, I'll show as much tolerance as the feminists show on the abortion issue.

by the way rinB, f-ck you. Keep your psychobabble bullshit to yourself!!!

Kevin Haile
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Bully!

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
338...The Sup Ct's decision issued this summer pretty well establishes an individuals right to keep and bear arms. That question has been answered and the right well established. By the way, this country was established so that people could live side by side and still have different points of veiw. That is the basis of freedom, there must be freedom to be different or the concept is meaningless.

I'd like you to meet BCBrian. You guys could have a good time.

And if you think the 2nd Amendment is safe, you've got another think coming.

I'm intolerant of people who don't value the freedoms this country offers.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
1ak...When General Powell endorsed Obama, he mentioned a young muslim man who had died while serving in the our military forces. I wonder, would you walk across the street to assist his mother if she was wearing her head scarf.

And, to 338, yes I was a U S Army Airborne Ranger (the Queen of Battle) and I was a member of a small nasty team that did very difficult work, so don't lecture me about military service.
I am tired of boorish mean disrespectful behavior

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'd try sticking with a single point, you ain't ready for a multifaceted assault.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
BTW it's nothing personal....well maybe a little.

And screw Colin Powell.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I fully support your right to disagree. Go ahead and vote with your pocketbooks, if there is anything left considering the current economic mess. But can we disagree respectfully and without calling each other names.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I can tolerate anything except tolerance.

Never had much of a problem with destroying what I don't understand or wish to understand. Tolerance isn't what made us a world power, but it will take it away.

Last edited by Steelhead; 10/30/08.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
St...Your view is understandable and tolerant.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I fully support your right to disagree. Go ahead and vote with your pocketbooks, if there is anything left considering the current economic mess. But can we disagree respectfully and without calling each other names.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but I don't think I called you a name. I save moron, imbecile and idiot for those for whom there is still hope. smile

BTW, I did vote today.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

519 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 17CalFan, 160user, 16penny, 51 invisible), 2,807 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,493
Posts18,490,421
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.