Print Thread
Hop To
G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Winchester 1894, lever, .22 cal., Gold Inlay both sides:

NWTF Jakes Rifle. Pristeen, Diamond Bluing, Matching Leather/Suede Rifle case, with logo...National Wild Turkey Federation.

I can't find any info on this model; besides it looking nice the puking 22-tube spring pressure SUCKS. It's HORRIBLE!!! The rod is soo freeking loose it falls out because there is no pressure to nest it securely.

Think about shooting this...

Last edited by gunisemptyohno; 10/30/08.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The tube won't fall out, once you fill it with ammo.....Dat puts more pressure on the spring. Sorry, I don't have more info.
Virgil B.

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Damn thing falls out when I take it out of the bag...one of these days it will fall out somewhere...my pump Winchester 61 has great spring pressure.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by gunisemptyohno
Damn thing falls out when I take it out of the bag...one of these days it will fall out somewhere...my pump Winchester 61 has great spring pressure.

You should dump it. Sounds like junk but, I suppose I could take it off your hands for you... whistle

wink

Something clever here.

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Originally Posted by gunisemptyohno

You should dump it. Sounds like junk but, I suppose I could take it off your hands for you... whistle

wink

==============================================

I have no problem selling it....at fair market value.

IC B2

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Very easy to fix. Just tap the pin in at the end of the tube so just a hair pokes out in the back. The front of the pin will have plenty sticking out to lock up with the outer tube, but that little bit poking out of the back will make for a snug fit in the outer tube and will easily hold the tube in when unloaded.

Last edited by salvo; 10/31/08.

"No arsenal, no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."
-- Ronald Reagan
G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by salvo
Very easy to fix. Just tap the pin in at the end of the tube so just a hair pokes out in the back. The front of the pin will have plenty sticking out to lock up with the outer tube, but that little bit poking out of the back will make for a snug fit in the outer tube and will easily hold the tube in when unloaded.

===========================

Thanks, will do.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The rifle's just one made/marked to special order - the customer being the NWTF in this case (or like DU/Ducks Umlimited).

There's no extra value over a standard 9422 in like condition, unless the prospective buyer's a member of the NWTF - and maybe a little less to someone who isn't & just wants a clean/plain shooter.

It ain't no fun, when the rabbit's got the gun
G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by salvo

======================

Did it...did snug it up...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It would be a nice match for the unfired one I have in the safe. However, it sounds like I got stiffed on the case.

[Linked Image]
IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 160user, 10Glocks, 63 invisible), 2,273 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,695
Posts18,494,204
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.