Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
I did speak up, repeatedly and I couldn't care less what they thought about me but the behavior never changed and I had no desire to spend any more time downrange.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ramblingmantis
Punctuation like yours could only be learned in the bush

You missed your "period", bitch... laugh

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I would be a little kinder to Greta. Among other things she is also a lawyer for what that is worth, and has talked of her midwestern roots, she is not beltway.
As to her facial expressions, we are not all born perfect.
I believe she had a harelip if i spelled that correctly, but did have a problem with her upper lip. Some plastic surgury has taken care of part of the issue, but it not something she has control over. To make fun of that, is to make fun of someone born without one leg. I know there some that would take fun in doing that, but it speaks wonders as to what kind of people they are.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Good for you. All you can do is what you can do.

Sounds like, given time, they could eliminate the problem themselves, so to speak. And not to make light of the unforgivable carelessness which resulted in the killing of your BIL.

That aside, welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
Thank you, so far I have. In an aside about gun safety, another brother in law from a previous marriage was visiting Orlando on business. I took the family to see him and so my four year old daughter could go to Sea World. When we returned to our hotel room BIL in tow, I took off my pistol and placed it atop a large armoire to keep it away from my daughter while I went to the bathroom. As I walked toward the head I saw BIL out of the corner of my eye, picking up my pistol and dropping the mag. I don't know if its just me but when I am about to F up royally I get the two voices. Kind of like the angel and devil on Goofy's shoulders arguing about what to do. Well one voice said "Take that away from that idiot." The other said "He dropped the mag, he must know what he is doing." Unfortunately I listened to the latter. As I closed the door and turned to business, there was a large boom from the next room. As soon as I could stop peeing on myself and get out the door I saw idiot BIL looking stupidly at the pistol. My daughter was standing about 2 feet from the large window where a .45 cal hole had materialized. We were on the eighth floor of the round Holiday Inn on I drive and unbelievably the idiot hit nothing but the window. After talking with the deputy who was working off duty there I spent the entire elevator ride down smacking BIL around and then a bit more while I drove him to his hotel.

That would have been an excellent time to not have carried hot, or at least to have listened to the "good" voice.

Last edited by atavist; 11/12/08.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
rule #19 always take your piece to the head with you.

if war is to break out Murphy will see to it it's when you have trou around ankles! (grin)

I've been wrong before, but believe you will be a welcome addition to the fire.

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I'll bet your daughter was better trained than the BIL.

I sure hope the wife got the brains from that family.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bristoe,

,...facelift gone bad or somethin',..I dunno what causes it.

If she was born that way or had an accedent, I don't know. You should have seen here prior to the plastic surgery. It seems she has had a couple. It's hard to believe the amount of improvement those docs can make. Greta is a poster child for thier skill.

I didn't see the interview. T.V. is hard on my head except for U.F.C. and the hunting shows. I have to sit with my dad, who watches T.V. a lot, at times so that's how I know about Greta.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I watched the interview, it's on Foxnews.com, scroll down and find Grettas show.
I didn't see Palin fumbling around with a knife like someone suggested. I'm pretty sure the cutting up stuff was pretty staged, the chili was in the crock pot, prepared beforehand.
I will say this, Tod Palin is a lucky guy.
I got a kick out of the line about recreational fishing, "it's like playing with your food".

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by atavist
Is everyone who comes on here and disagrees with anything called a troll and dlrow?

Nope, this coming from a CA moderate who has his share of dust-ups and disagreements with the majority. It's not hart to decipher between those who disagree and look for some honest debate, and those who sling mud for reaction. If you aren't a mudslinger you won't have much of a problem. dlrow was a mudslinger pure and simple.

IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
We watched it and we were proud of her.
This is the Sarah we have at the helm.

She illustrated the concept that we really harken to up here.
Its not just about you- Alaskans think about everybody in their family and want to give everybody time. Todd got some time as did her little girl and the baby.

I really don't think everything was staged. Sarah probably had her mom and dad help with the big dinner as she probably is tried of having any problems with stuff that is outside her control.

My wife and I have noted that we are in a great place during this time of transition.

I just worry that Sarah will be too nice and offer some of the displaced workers jobs on development projects.
Alaska still has plenty of space but you know what...
God made Alaska on the eighth day to test the faithful.

I can't wait to see how the little "Priss" will handle Hugo, Putin and Dinner Jacket putting the binder on our energy supplies.

Its a bit different in grownup world.

Sincerely,
Thomas

PS- SpruceBeetle or who ever he is might be one of those lib loonies in the protected lands. We will see how they like it when Barack closes up the Kobuk River Valley as National Park.

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Just because a bunch o' chickens look, smell and talk alike doesn't make a true.

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Mr. Bug.

I really am not afraid of anybody and I can tell you that we generally don't cotton to people who have a difficult time constructing a complete sentence.

You may go back to under your rock...now..

Sincerely,

Thomas

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just because a bunch o' chickens look, smell and talk alike doesn't make a true.

Nothing worse than an idiot who fancies himself prolific and full of wisdom. Your kind? they come and they go, they have nothing really of anything good to offer, then they all end up back at the KOS slapping each other on the back bragging how they took on the rednecks over on a hunting board.

I see Obama flipped on the Nazi phone taps, what a bitch, hey?

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
bukkake68,

Fear is a crappy town to reside in, Congratulations!!

As a wise Chinese man once said:

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
bukkake68,

Fear is a crappy town to reside in, Congratulations!!

As a wise Chinese man once said:

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step

One who spends time breaking fortune cookies, does not make for smart cookie.

How was that?

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Obamas?

We can't breed enough chicks nor sow enuf melon seeds to keep that family smiling and shining.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
So why don't you post something useful or take that first step out of here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Obamas?

We can't breed enough chicks nor sow enuf melon seeds to keep that family smiling and shining.

Now you're sounding familiar, like maybe banned and back again?

Anyhow, I'm bored quicker than expected.

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
BTW,

I can not to be bothered to discourage abortion.

I reckon it the same as predator control-(ungulate enhancement)

Carrying capacity is not an all you can eat buffet

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

157 members (300_savage, 1_deuce, 308xray, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 23 invisible), 14,781 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,969
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.