Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
BMD Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thanks, I spend every second I can with her. She is a great kid and you are right they do grow up fast. Thanks again for the kind words Kat.

Scott

GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Hey Scott, I was just looking for your daughters white tail pics and came across her mulley buck here as well. Very nice to say the least! There's little doubt now that she's already spoiled with you as a guide. Needless to say, it looks like you've been having a good season, weather or not you got to pull the trigger.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
That's good to see. Most girls her age I know would be traumatized and bawling to see "Bambi" dead, and there she is making him dead and smiling. Nice buck too and looks like a good hit. You're teaching her well.

John Morgan

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - attributed to Leonardo Da Vinci
BMD Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thanks Karl, llittle slow for me, but a great season no matter what, she is really getting into it! I have seen a few nice bucks just not one that I am looking for, know you are busy thanks for taking the time.

Scott

BMD Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
thanks flyboy.

Scott

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I think you shoulda taken more pictures. grin

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by AlaskanFlyboy
That's good to see. Most girls her age I know would be traumatized and bawling to see "Bambi" dead, and there she is making him dead and smiling. Nice buck too and looks like a good hit. You're teaching her well.

My daughter cried when she shot her first W.T. because the bullet hit 4" above point of aim. Found out later it was the loads and not the shooter's fault.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
BMD!!! Is teaching her the first rule of conservation, the populations need to be controled. This country was carved out by pioneers that livid off the land. If someone wants to teach there children that, I'am all for it. I can save money in the winter and I would rather eat deer meat and jury than what you get at Mcdonald's!!! I have older friends who there older daughters are all hunters, nothing wrong with that at ALL!! Most are very good shots and love to hunt. I just wish people would teach there children about the great outdoors. Shooting guns bows, pistols, target 3-D shooting, fishing in the spring for trout, bass, bluegill. Lot's of families would spend some QUALITY Time togather in the outdoors and not cost a lot of money. Most spend there vacations on the beach in the summer, I spend mine in the woods in November and my sister's oldest son is hunting with his dad and I and we are passing on what we have already learned. Families that hunt and fish togather, stay togather!!! Kudos to you and your family!!

BMD Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thnks, may have to post some with her bass fishing this year, she got pretty good fishing wacky worms last year. I enjoy hunting and fishing with her every chance I get!

Scott

BMD Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Reloder28
I think you shoulda taken more pictures. grin

Trust me I did! grin

Scott

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by wvhunter
I have older friends who there older daughters are all hunters, nothing wrong with that at ALL!!

I don't think anyone said there was any problem with it at all. Everyone seems to be quite supportive, myself included.

Originally Posted by wvhunter
Lot's of families would spend some QUALITY Time togather in the outdoors and not cost a lot of money. Most spend there vacations on the beach in the summer, I spend mine in the woods in November and my sister's oldest son is hunting with his dad and I and we are passing on what we have already learned.

Why not spend vacation on the beach in the summer and then the woods in Novemeber? Then you at least avoid the mosquitoes and get a decent tan - or in my case - a decent burn. grin

John Morgan

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - attributed to Leonardo Da Vinci
P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
cool pics, congrats!

BMD Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thanks PS

Scott

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

113 members (338reddog, 79S, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 300_savage, 19 invisible), 1,623 guests, and 899 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,290
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.