Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
F
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
F
http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/crime/story/628010.html

WASILLA -- A 42-year-old Wasilla woman was arrested Thursday at her home by Alaska State Troopers with a search warrant in an undercover drug investigation. Sherry L. Johnston was charged with six felony counts of misconduct involving a controlled substance.

Johnston is the mother of Levi Johnston, the Wasilla 18-year-old who received international attention in September when Gov. Sarah Palin and her husband, Todd, announced their teenage daughter was pregnant and he was the father. Bristol Palin, 18, is due on Saturday, according to a recent interview with the governor's father, Chuck Heath.

Troopers served the warrant at Johnston's home at the "conclusion of an undercover narcotics investigation," said a statement issued Thursday by the troopers as part of the normal daily summary of activity around the state.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
So, the defendant's son is a no good?

You're a goofy guy with this stupid-assed segue stuff you post.

Shall we go down the long list of Florida's alleged and convicted defendant's and their innocent kids?

You have no idea as to the nature of the charges and are just posting your usual asinine stuff!

But, you have a good excuse....you're an ass!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
He is just a troll who is worried about 2012

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Then the lib should be most worried about 2010.

With Bammy and his COS getting caught in a lie, I'd worry too!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Heard this on the radio this AM. Wondered who would be making hay.

Here, let me start....It's all Palin's fault!!! grin

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
FloridaBigFish, you'r still a [bleep] azzhat. Have I ever told you that before?

Last edited by Mannlicher; 12/19/08.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I thought the trolls had left!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
like the poor, the trolls will always be among us. smile

Sam......

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Its just additional circumstantial evidence that Sarah Palin is trailer trash.

Jordan

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Was that tongue in cheek?

William Arthur Ward

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elkhunter76
I thought the trolls had left!

Nope, but when they're on ignore it's like they have. I recommend it!

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I like Sarah Palin's ideology. She is true blue conservative. But she is an intellectual lightweight. She is ignorant with a stultified, narrow, unsophisticated, uneducated and unintelligent world view. She is a hick and unelectable nationally. What I want is a candidate with her ideology but with a brain to go along with it---someone who knows what the Bush doctrine is, for example. (That she, a sitting governor, did not knows what the Bush doctrine was just staggers me. And there are, of course, many other equally staggering examples of her appalling ignorance.) So, in sum, my comment reflected a grain of truth with respect to what I actually think of her. That her teenage daughter got knocked up by the son of a crank whore certainly does not speak well for the families values generally.

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Ok, wanted to be sure before I responded. You're a F***in moron!

Last edited by isaac; 12/19/08.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
While I'm glad my dad isn't the pathetic human being I have been at moments in my life, I sometimes wish I was as good a man as he is simply by being his son.

So we're going to judge Levi Johnston, not mention Bristol and Sarah Palin also because Levi's mom has allegedly done something wrong???

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Its just additional circumstantial evidence that Sarah Palin is trailer trash.

Jordan

LOL! laugh laugh

That's funny! I'm as conservative as they get, but that's the way they all come off. Best thing for Republicans when she fades into obscurity.

WAR EAGLE!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Isaac:

Name calling is a poor substitute for reasoned argument. Did you see Palin in the Couric and Gibson interviews? Now granted, there were some "gotcha" questions in both interviews. I mean, neither interviewer was out to make her look good. But the fact remains, Palin is extremely ignorant. In the Couric interview, Palin could not name one newspaper or book she regularly reads or had recently read. Not one single book, newspaper or magazine! Think about that for a moment. Other Than Roe v. Wade, she could not name a single Supreme Court decision with which she disagreed. Unfrigging believable. She is completely ignorant of the weighty constitutional issues which have been decided by the SCOTUS (quite wrongly, most of the time) in the past 60 years and she wants to lead the conservative movement in this country? Give me a frigging break!

I don't think Sarah Palin is dumb. But she is uneducated, unsophisticated, poorly educated, intellectually stultified and utterly unelectable nationally. "Trailer trash" was hyperbole on my part, but then again, how does one explain her daughter's situation (and now the situation regarding the mother of the father of Bristol's baby) without some negative reflection on Sarah Palin?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
RobJordan
Most Alaskan's are a little on the red neck, trailer trash, uneducated out of touch side. Even the ones who live in Anchorage or Fairbanks and have been "townie's" for life. I like to think they are "real" Americans because many of us are from a rural area and think "rurally". This tends to make us a little unsophisticated and not real worldly but I'm saying, that's good.

If you want to shove the world and all it's sophistication down my throat you have to JUSTIFY your self and make it palatable to me. I really dislike big city folk shoving their agenda down my throat and telling me it's good for me. I'm not buying it. Look at how messed up the politicians, banking, Auto manufacturers, business is today. You can't tell me they are any smarter than Sarah Palin. In fact, I'm saying they are as stupid as a box of rocks and crooked as a dog's 'hind leg. We can't trust you to be honest about nearly anything.

I think I can relate to the Sarah Palin's in the world much better than I can the Al Gore's and Rudy Guiliano's. Call us lightweights all you want but you are addressing a very large group who like it that way. So take your nose in the air intellectual, educated IDIOTS and put them where the sun don't shine because you are the dumb one in this forum because you just don't get it. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
RJ....Please cite to me the quote whereby Gov. Palin couldn't identify a newspaper she generally reads.If you can't, then your credibility as to this discussion is a couple of notches below zero with me!

And since you choose to remain anonymous. profile wise, let me know of your life's educational and employment status to see if you're worthy of the discussion in the first place.

Arrogant last comment,huh? Seem familiar?

William Arthur Ward

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Following some of the logic here, I can only assume a few of the posters have arrogant, asshat parents.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by kwg020
RobJordan
Most Alaskan's are a little on the red neck, trailer trash, uneducated out of touch side. Even the ones who live in Anchorage or Fairbanks and have been "townie's" for life. I like to think they are "real" Americans because many of us are from a rural area and think "rurally". This tends to make us a little unsophisticated and not real worldly but I'm saying, that's good.

If you want to shove the world and all it's sophistication down my throat you have to JUSTIFY your self and make it palatable to me. I really dislike big city folk shoving their agenda down my throat and telling me it's good for me. I'm not buying it. Look at how messed up the politicians, banking, Auto manufacturers, business is today. You can't tell me they are any smarter than Sarah Palin. In fact, I'm saying they are as stupid as a box of rocks and crooked as a dog's 'hind leg. We can't trust you to be honest about nearly anything.

I think I can relate to the Sarah Palin's in the world much better than I can the Al Gore's and Rudy Guiliano's. Call us lightweights all you want but you are addressing a very large group who like it that way. So take your nose in the air intellectual, educated IDIOTS and put them where the sun don't shine because you are the dumb one in this forum because you just don't get it. kwg

Now come on Kwg020:

I live over 550 miles from a road and I think RobJordan hit the nail on the head. Palin is very uninformed on most issues. I don�t want a national leader who does not read a lot! GW is a fine example of 1 leader who was clueless on most issues and worked from sound bites fed to him from his handlers (puppet masters).

Lets also keep in mind that the current financial mess we are in is a direct result of our current administrations miss handling and deregulating of the financial industry.( as well as plain old fashioned greed.)

Rob; Keep it up. We all need to look at the beast and call it what it is. Palin may or may not be ready to lead on a nation level with in the next 4 years but time will tell. Right now she if taking care of business in the great state of Alaska and doing a fairly good job as far as I can tell.

Please keep in mind that many of us who are not from the metro areas are not red around the neck, we are educated and informed. I hope Mrs.Palin gets educated �By Golly� and has a more worldly view the next time she decides to run for such a lofty office as VP of this great country.

Last edited by northwestalaska; 12/19/08.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (10Glocks, 22250rem, 160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 68 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,976
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.