R
It must be my Southern Arizona upbringing...Could be worse ya know

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Scarecrow?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Obama's aunt?

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Swampman
"There is no such thing as happenstance. Everything is predestined to be the way it is."

Please explain the existence of Free Will under such a system...

Either you are responsible for your actions or you are not...
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Enrique
Obama's aunt?

I dunno, Man, best I got is all hopes that her husband loves and digs her smooch.

What more do we have,....once all the sarcasm's burnt?

Can imagine being without a woman for a few years,.......than,

.....see what I mean ?

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Please explain the existence of Free Will under such a system...

Either you are responsible for your actions or you are not"

Bullseye.

Adam fell.
The downward spiral continues.

People started making their own choices. They were always free to make their own choices in life and in most cases they were supposed to. But not that one choice. Now all are born into it. With a living heart (conscience) inside them they had His leading and guidence and always knew the correct path. Now most of them don't so have no chance of choosing it.

Man was created in His image. Do you think He is homely? I don't. Some people certainlly are. Many generations of people choosing the wrong spouse is where that comes from. (my ugly mug is living proof)

A step further, how about birth defects? Do you think that is His will? Or is it a product of many generations of bad choices? It says He is no respecter of persons. Also says He loves all equally and He is just. How can that be if His destiny for one is to be beautiful and perfectly whole and another not. That would make Him a liar. But "He is not a man that He should lie".

There is a measure of destiny in our lives, though. Refuse to follow your heart and you choose your destiny just as you do by keeping your consience tender. Both are choices. Once the consience is seared it's really difficult to hear from it. Then choices you make just keep going down hill from there.

You make your own choices. You have that freedom. By those choices you make your own destiny. God wants certain things but He left us in charge so He doesn't always get His way......for a time.... All will be set strait. But choices cannot be unmade. Be kept or be cast out... destiny = choice.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by GeoW
And another grin

[Linked Image]

NO that is NOT hot. That is just plain abnormal and scary too.

...and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. - Luke 22:36
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Skunk, we have NO idea how many cows she cost,

I'm betting more'n a few.

Welcome, BTW.

GTC

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Skunk, we have NO idea how many cows she cost,

I'm betting more'n a few.

Welcome, BTW.

GTC

Thanks for the welcome Crossfire.

I'll bet that gal commanded at least 10 cows, maybe even a couple goats thrown in to seal the deal.

Last edited by Skunk; 01/05/09.

...and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. - Luke 22:36
Page 26 of 26 1 2 24 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 1minute, 64 invisible), 2,649 guests, and 1,381 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,452
Posts18,471,057
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.