Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
you are correct about the voting issue. We have MAJOR problems.

GB1

D
DMB Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by jameister
can not resist... Cardinals finally showed that even at 40 million below the salary cap, a winning heart can win a championship.

How much were you payin' to have someone take those hats off your hands??? LMAO

Don Buckbee

JPFO
NRA Benefactor Member
NSSA Life Member

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GrosVentreGeorge
I'm not an Arizona fan myself but an Oakland fan. .... If they win the big one this year they will be insufferable.

You can take comfort in the fact that you will have no reason to be insufferable anytime in the foreseeable future, or at least until ten years after they take Al off life support.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I'm a cowboy fan. But they can't get there [bleep] together.. so they are sitting at home like me. So I'm going to pull for the cardinals. I hope Kurt and Larry have a record setting passing day and James rushes for more than 100yrds on that so called steel curtin.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Jameister: I want the "stealers" to get an asswhoopin like there has never been a whoopin before!
Only because of the "stealing" of the the game they and the referees sloughed off on the Seattle Seahwaks a couple years back in the Super-Bowl!
Yes, I want those "stealers" to be beaten like a rented mule!
Yes, I want those "stealers" to be beaten like a redheaded stepchild!
Yes, I want those "stealers" to be beaten like a "low bitch ho" (that the ugliest, lowest earning prostitute in a pimps "stable"!)!
Yes, I want those "stealers" to be beaten like a ....... ah never-mind, I think the "stealers" are gonna win!
Damn.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Taverner
I'm an Eagles fan, but have to give credit when it's due. Warner was on his A game. McNabb was playing more of a C+ game.

McNabb was again playing at the level that Rush nailed him for a long time ago. Some things never change.

NRA Lifetime Member
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
As a transplanted St Louisan up in Alaska, I'm for the Big Red. The Super Bowl Trophy/Title needs to rest this one time in Arizona. Glad St Louis has the Rams now but was sorry to see the Cards leave St Louis. Go Cards, there's millions of St Louisans pulling for you just like we used to.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Jameister: I want the "stealers" to get an asswhoopin like there has never been a whoopin before!
Only because of the "stealing" of the the game they and the referees sloughed off on the Seattle Seahwaks a couple years back in the Super-Bowl!
Yes, I want those "stealers" to be beaten like a rented mule!
Yes, I want those "stealers" to be beaten like a redheaded stepchild!
Yes, I want those "stealers" to be beaten like a "low bitch ho" (that the ugliest, lowest earning prostitute in a pimps "stable"!)!
Yes, I want those "stealers" to be beaten like a ....... ah never-mind, I think the "stealers" are gonna win!
Damn.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

As Mike Lang would say: "I want the Steelers to be grinnin like a butcher's dog". grin

laissez les bons temps rouler
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

502 members (222Sako, 219 Wasp, 160user, 19rabbit52, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 45 invisible), 3,042 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,657
Posts18,533,963
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.