Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Barak Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Dan Marino: "Hey, Ace--you got any more of that gum?"

Ace Ventura: "That's none of your damn business and I'll thank you to stay out of my personal affairs!"

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Your gun is digging in to my hip" or "Like a Glooove".

Deus Juvat

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
OK . . . . .

Who is sitting at Barak's computer?

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I forget which of the Ace Ventura movies this is from: "Do I have something stuck in my teeth?" (This with 4 asparagus spears hanging out of his mouth).

I think that was Ace Ventura and not "The Mask." It was at least Jim Carrey, of that I'm sure... wink

Penny

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. --Hebrews 11:1
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
AAALLLRRRIGHTYTHEN!!!!!!

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.
IC B2

Barak Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Ace Ventura (after coming out of a bathroom for which a long line of people are waiting): "Do NOT go IN there!"

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by amax155
AAALLLRRRIGHTYTHEN!!!!!!

Barak and I have a habit of quoting movie lines to each other and to no one in particular. We certainly wore that one out... laugh

Another of our favorites was from "Blazing Saddles:" "Hey! Where're all the white women at?"

Penny

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. --Hebrews 11:1
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
The funniest things about Ace Ventura aren't in in the lines but in his expressions and movements. The scenes at the nut house are hilarious.

Barak Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barak's Womn
AAALLLRRRIGHTYTHEN!!!!!!

Barak and I have a habit of quoting movie lines to each other and to no one in particular. We certainly wore that one out... laugh

Another of our favorites was from "Blazing Saddles:" "Hey! Where're all the white women at?"

Penny

You gotta put in The Waco Kid's lead-in line.

The Waco Kid: "Oh, boahs...lookah what Ah got heah!"
Sheriff Bart: "Hey! Whey all de white women at?"

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
"Finkle is Inehorn, Inehorn is Finkle!" has got to be one of the classic Ace lines.

IC B3

Barak Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The funniest things about Ace Ventura aren't in in the lines but in his expressions and movements. The scenes at the nut house are hilarious.

Yeah, the "buttonhook pattern in super slo-mo" is pretty good, but my absolute favorite is what he does immediately after sprinkling his face with water from the fountain. Every time I watch that movie, that leaves me cackling uselessly for at least a minute.

Barak Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
And we can't forget Lamarr and Taggart:

Hedley Lamarr: My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Taggart: Gol dern it, Mr. Lamarr, you use yer tongue purtier 'n' a twenny dollar whore.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Since you brought up Blazing Saddles, "We'll take the chinks and the N word's but we don't want the Irish!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Then there's this, "OH, it's twue, it's twue."

1flier

Black Olives Matter!!
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
"Whats up Mandinga?"

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What is Woodstocks response to this question?

SS

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
"Now go do that voodoo that you do so well!!!"

"Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Barak
Ace Ventura (after coming out of a bathroom for which a long line of people are waiting): "Do NOT go IN there!"

Barak, you took mine. That is the one I first thought of when I saw the thread title.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7LrMoLba0c
I was rollin the first time I saw this.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Say Hello to Mr. Knish. Was it when he tore Sean Young's skirt off to reveal he was the missing football player, they all the guys throw up.

"I didn't get the sophisticated gene in this family. I started the sophisticated gene in this family." Willie Robertson
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1minute, 2500HD, 1badf350, 270cowboy, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,341 guests, and 1,359 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,168
Posts18,503,103
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.