-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Im heading to Hotttlanta for a weekend of fun tomorrow. I decided to take Wally to the vet to get "fixed" and micro chipped. I dropped him off...unknowing what was about to happen to him. I kinda feel sorry for him now.................. cry

"Courage is Fear holding on a minute longer."
-Gen. Patton
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just LOVE the way women refer to having one's nuts whacked off as "FIXED"! eek It tells me a lot... smirk whistle

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I understand the need for doggy birth control.

It's really only as cruel as your dog leading you to a place to have your reproductive organs cut out.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
SNORK

Ow! Ow! Ow!

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I just LOVE the way women refer to having one's nuts whacked off as "FIXED"! eek It tells me a lot... smirk whistle

Women only advocate having a vasectomy for humans, that way the men can still do their bidding. When the sack gets clipped it's another story.

Last edited by kciH; 01/29/09.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kciH
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Women only advocate having a vasectomy for humans, that way the men can still do their bidding. When the sack gets clipped it's another story.

Not true.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He will never forgive you!

There was a Polaroid commercial years ago with some love song playing, and a Jack Russel chewing up a picture of his owners. It seemed odd to have the nice song, and the angry dog tearing up the picture of the nice people. Then, the camera pans around to between the dog's legs (undercarriage) and he's snipped. It was so funny.

"I didn't get the sophisticated gene in this family. I started the sophisticated gene in this family." Willie Robertson
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Why is everyone assuming that Wallie is a dog? grin

Jeff
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No, they don't know. It's just a really good nap and why is it sore there for a day or two. Used to bother me too but besides reducing health risks and the reproductive problem they don't develop an instinct for socially unacceptable behavior. Generally more tractable too. Makes you happier which makes your dog happier.

Our vet is a character and refers to anesthesia as, "Take a trip and never leave the farm." Wonder how many get the joke? Kinda looks that way when they're not completely over the anesthesia. grin

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nah, it's not cruel. It's humane and unless you are a breeder, it should be the law to have animals spayed and neutered.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by NurseKat
Im heading to Hotttlanta for a weekend of fun tomorrow. I decided to take Wally to the vet to get "fixed" and micro chipped. I dropped him off...unknowing what was about to happen to him. I kinda feel sorry for him now.................. cry

Kat....he will be fine. If you caren't going to use him to sire a litter, it is better for their health in the long term. Goes for females too if you don't plan to have a litter.

Hide your shoes though! grin

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by let_me_in
Why is everyone assuming that Wallie is a dog? grin

I wasn't that's why I was stayin' quiet. Please tell me Wally is a Dog or Cat...please.

Have fun and don't think twice about poor Wally, he's probably havin a grand time. whistle

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've got a couple of good ones for this thread too � but you wouldn't like 'em, so I'll be "sweet" just for you, m'dear, and not post 'em.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Got our dog done over Christmas...in at 8 am out at 4pm and he never missed a lick...if you didn't know you wouldn't know by looking at him that day or today. Running and jumpinp the same day. $56 in the country in SD....prolly more in Atlanta.

"I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man." --Robert Duvall.
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!" --John Wayne.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Yes...Wally IS a dog!!!!

He is pretty good as far as behovior goes. The only problem that I have with him is when he is around another dog. ALL he does is sniff..sniff..sniff and HUMP HUMP HUMP if given half a second and just a little opportunity. I dont really hava a desire to sire him out....although I have been told that pure breed Westies like Wally can bring a pretty penny with a good breeder. I just dont have the time to deal with it. The vet hated to snip him because of that. I hope I dont regret it later.

-Gen. Patton
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
I've got a couple of good ones for this thread too � but you wouldn't like 'em, so I'll be "sweet" just for you, m'dear, and not post 'em.

You are ALWAYS sweet to me!!!!!!!!

-Gen. Patton
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I hope I dont regret it later. [/quote]

Well, if you do.. just remember what ole Red Green would do..duct tape 'em back.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by NurseKat
Yes...Wally IS a dog!!!!

ALL he does is sniff..sniff..sniff and HUMP HUMP HUMP if given half a second and just a little opportunity. I dont really hava a desire to sire him out.

Doesn't sound different than any other guy...:)

Camp is where you make it.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (338reddog, AdamT204, 10gaugemag, 6MMWASP, 673, 7 invisible), 1,694 guests, and 730 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,953
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.