Hop To
Page 123 of 1,842 1 2 121 122 123 124 125 1841 1842
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Wow that's really nice to hear guys.

It's a lot of fun hearing from all of you folks from all over the country. Chickenbuck is a real physical location and it's also kind of a cyber deer camp too.

You guys are a lot of fun.

Something clever here.

GB1

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
That picture makes me laugh.....grin

I think you should get the kid a new hat though or he'll be embarassed of that picture when he gets older. grin

Cock-a-doodle-grunt!

T

Camp is where you make it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I LOVE that picture! If you guys could see this kid in action you would find it even more hilarious! Never a dull moment with the preacher around! grin

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I think the kid just got a campfire name....

I'd like to see him and my 3y.o. together in action. I'm guessing our faces and guts would hurt from laughing so much.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Alright, so much for all the brotherly love stuff. Tzone, you have crossed the line! Insulting that hat is the last straw (actually it is also the first straw too). I challenge you to a draw at midnight outside Camp Chickenbuck, in the (white-NOT yellow) snow. Be wearing your best finery for the brouhaha that will ensue, including your Chickenhat, your buck horns, your pair of choppers, your sorels, and your pink feather boa. If I am not there exactly at midnite, just wait, I will show up. I CANNOT believe you would take exception with a Polaris hat. That is sacrelige. That is below the belt. I motion Tzone has KP duty for his rediculous statement and poor taste!!

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
KP Duty ???? Have you tasted his cooking or seen the dishes he has supposedly " washed " ???
Maybe knocking the top off the frozen cone in the outhouse may be more appropriate , Just don't let him use that shot gun to do it with shocked

Phil

�The public cannot be too curious concerning the characters of public men.� �Samuel Adams

"All men having power ought to be distrusted to a certain degree." --James Madison
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Sorry boys...me and pull-yer-ass, don't get along too well.mad

I knew full well I'd be gettin' it from all sides from the MN boys. grin

How about Artic Cat, I could live with that.

I'll meet ya for the duel though, but I'm skipping the pink boa...I like silver.

Last edited by tzone; 02/04/09.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Jeesh, yer gonna split our camp in 2 with your arctic cat vs polaris!!

The boy (bangflop) god bless him.. is a green sled rider, but he wrecks em & blows em up better than he rides em shocked

His maw, green, his gramps... also green.. his sister (older of the 2) was greeeeeeeennnn.....

but

I've learned that she recently acquired a real sled... grin

An 02 XC500 !!! Woooo!!!!

Me & pam got our pair of old beater mid 90's polaris machines. (which seem to keep going & going & going... grin )

We are both loyal since we both once worked for the company & reside in the comunity with many friends that still work there.

Wish we could afford new ones, maybe some day.

and if/when we do, they will be Polaris grin Cause we both like the folks in that old ploaris plant so much.

Buying anything else would be a slap in the face to so many of our good friends, we just couldn't do it.

I don't mind the green stuff or even the yeller stuff but we gotta go with the stuff that our friends put together in Roseau MN.

grin

Something clever here.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I know...just feel like rilin' up the boys today. We used to have 5 Polaris sleds. 3 94's and a 2 95's I think. The newer ones were Indy Lites-340's, the other were 440's I think.

My step mom used to run a hotel in West Duluth and rented them out. I think us kids and dad used them more than they were rented out.

I've got no beef with the sleds...none what so ever! The bikes kick some azz too. It is the damn wheelers I don't get along with. mad

Sorry boys for not putting a smile in there somewhere. Espically if any of you guys work there. I knew Dave used to, and that is what I aimed at to start with. But he knows I'm kidding about it, some of you others may not.

Dave, I imagine you'd get run off the road up there if you drove anything else.

T

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by tzone

Dave, I imagine you'd get run off the road up there if you drove anything else.

T

lets just say I'm not about to find out grin

Something clever here.

IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
grin

Maybe I just had some bad luck with the wheelers. Land owner on the MN camp has a Sportsman 700. How it still works after the hell he puts it through I'll never know. I will admit, his is defenatly a good one.

I've seen him have all 4 wheels off the ground trying to pull an old truck out of the weeds. The clutch lock up never was the same after that...but it still works.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Awwww Tzone, I knew you was a'kiddin', but I couldnt let it pass. I also have it on good authority that you do wear your silver feather boa really well; that fact I don't dispute. I just thought the pink one would be better as the silver one is gettin' pretty wore out cuz you wear it so often. Being as there is gonna be a ceremony and all, you should dress up a bit. Then again, rolling around in all that (white-NOT yellow) snow you are prolly better off in the silver one. I still contend there should be consequences for attacking the Preacher's hat.

El Capitan BangFlop rides a ditch pickle? Wahl, ah'll be jiggered, I woulda thunk he had more sense than that. More coachin' Dave, the boy needs more coachin'! Although I guess TRF is closer to his place than Roseau.

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
ditch pickle...TFF. I'm gonna use that.

If I dump the silver boa, I'd need to get a new thong too. Prolly not gonna happen. smile

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Eeeeuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!Thong!!That visual I can do without!

Stan

Last edited by Stan_in_SC; 02/04/09.

The more I listen,the more I hear....and vice versa.

45/70,it's almost a religion.

If you have to take a second shot then you probably shouldn't have taken the first shot.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Maybe you can get some of that green repair tape for the 'house sickle bat laugh grin

Phil

�The public cannot be too curious concerning the characters of public men.� �Samuel Adams

"All men having power ought to be distrusted to a certain degree." --James Madison
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I will bet that we could raise enough money here at Camp Chickenbuck to pay for that thong.

Cock-a-doodle-grunt-what-the.....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Knick Name - Da Slush Magnet.

But she hauls the mail.

[Linked Image]

Know what they call a Polaris with a Arctic Cat cover?

Theft protection.

Craig

Wood is Good.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Didn't know tzone was in an evinrude commercial, huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwEE3LskULg

If you love someone set them free
If they come back no one else liked them
Set them free again
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Oh man, Bucktail, that is cold....but DAMN funny!!! LMAO!

Cock-a-doodle-grunt!

Ron

NRA Endowment member and proud of it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Easy Tiger....my summer walleye swatter rus an Evinrude. grin

Page 123 of 1,842 1 2 121 122 123 124 125 1841 1842

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

89 members (7mm_Loco, 444Matt, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 79S, 2ndwind, 8 invisible), 1,537 guests, and 761 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,296
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.