Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Only in Alabama!!!

A lady was telling her neighbor that she saw a man driving a pick-up truck down the interstate, and a dog was hanging onto the tail gate for dear life!
She said if the pick-up truck driver hadn't been going so fast in the other direction, she would have tried to stop him. A few weeks later, her neighbor saw this truck at the Bass Pro Shop in Daphne, Alabama !

[Linked Image]

The pick-up truck driver is a local taxidermist with a great sense of humor! And it is not a dog it is a coyote.
Can u just imagine how many people try and stop this guy?????

"Courage is Fear holding on a minute longer."
-Gen. Patton
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yep, seen that, I would love to have one for my truck!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

S
sc1 Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
It's kinda of a dumb thing to do. I feel it would distract other motorists and possibly cause a wreck. Or at the least cause some PETA person to vandalize his truck. You'd think he would be tired of explaining that this is an advertisement for his business. Reminds me of the time I stopped a car once and asked the driver where he got the big lobster from that was on top of his car. He said it was an advertisement for Red Lobster.

About how big a boy are ya,sounds like your the right ass whoopin size.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Sc outside of B'ham's Southside we have no peta folks they all moved to Atlanta.Daphne is about 5 hours from the Ham.

Bangflop! another skinning job due to .260 and proper shot placement.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Thanks for sharing this great picture. I hope you're feeling good ASAP.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
GIMMIE A FREAKIN' BREAK!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
sc1,

Since I have not noticed one of your posts before, I want to welcome you to the 'fire. Perhaps you will be able to lay some good truck on us.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sc1
It's kinda of a dumb thing to do. I feel it would distract other motorists and possibly cause a wreck. Or at the least cause some PETA person to vandalize his truck. You'd think he would be tired of explaining that this is an advertisement for his business.

PETA folks are few and far between here in Alabama. As another poster said, the southside has a few but they are VERY few in number. Alabama is a good ole boy state for the most part. I thought it was cute!

"Courage is Fear holding on a minute longer."
-Gen. Patton
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by NurseKat
Originally Posted by sc1
It's kinda of a dumb thing to do. I feel it would distract other motorists and possibly cause a wreck. Or at the least cause some PETA person to vandalize his truck. You'd think he would be tired of explaining that this is an advertisement for his business.

PETA folks are few and far between here in Alabama. As another poster said, the southside has a few but they are VERY few in number. Alabama is a good ole boy state for the most part. I thought it was cute!

That's right, Kat. I didn't run into any PETA types down there, except a couple of Californians there with the Red Cross. crazy Good folks in Alabama. Good beer at the Montgomery Brew Pub, and Mr Jim's Cannon Brew Pub in Mobile is pretty good, too. grin If there's good beer, there's gotta be good people. laugh

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
Robert E. Howard
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I belong to PETA.
People Eating Tasty Animals

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

232 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 338reddog, 45_100, 406_SBC, 1beaver_shooter, 27 invisible), 2,463 guests, and 1,053 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,915
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.