-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 151 of 1,842 1 2 149 150 151 152 153 1841 1842
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Its ME!!!! Can't believe I posted the 3000th reply...woooohooo.

Now boys what's all this jibber jabber about boats? You wouldn't be trying to talk ND into buying a boat now, would you?

Well all, let's keep the fire lit, keep the ideas and stories coming and keep this awesome thread alive.

Mrs. ND.

"I'm not crying!!"
GB1

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by mrsnortherndave

Now boys what's all this jibber jabber about boats? You wouldn't be trying to talk ND into buying a boat now, would you?

Well all, let's keep the fire lit, keep the ideas and stories coming and keep this awesome thread alive.

Mrs. ND.

Mama's the winner!

Hey good idea about selling ND a boat. I happen to have a GREAT boat for LOW, and wouldn't you believe it...it's for sale. When should I bring it up. Lets go with mid May so I can show you all the little gadgets, storage, how the locators work. grin

Damnit, I did it again. Sorry Mrs. ND.

Camp is where you make it.
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Sorry guys and gals its been awhile huh!

I've just gotten so wrapped up in work lately, working on the house daily too. The whole family spent the weekend picking up that barn I tore down last fall and getting rid of it before critters started movin in. I needed it gone before the grass gets too tall. 80 degrees here today with weeds already measuring 10 inches, my fruit trees flowering out skeeters buzzing me while the grill was going tonight, they are Hungry..

We had a campfire going all day and night on Sat and did the smores along with hot coco I ran through the perculator and some stew all over the fire. Soon as I get finished painting the bathroom a 3rd coat the plan is to start some soffit all around the house, build a new shed and padio on the house. Sheesh honey doos are already in full swing again, can't complain she helps me...

Keep it going guys and gals, where is the preacher when Dave ias thinking about Tzones boat? Stan oh brother Stan how is the chest doing by now you shooting Bigguns again lately?
Turkey season approaches we must get ready for that too, oh crud wheen will I find time for shrooms and crappie, time to call a board meeting with she who is to be obeyed again.. I must fish!!! lol

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
wabo,
so good to see you back.Sounds like you have been about as busy as a one armed paper hanger.
Thank you for the thought.The chest is healed and I have been shooting again but only a few times.
We need to see you around here a bit more often.
Best to you and yours.

Stan in SC

The more I listen,the more I hear....and vice versa.

45/70,it's almost a religion.

If you have to take a second shot then you probably shouldn't have taken the first shot.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G

Mrs. ND.

Mrs. D. Tzone's boat would be perfect for you and Dave. Nice big deck for you to work on your tan while Dave slaves away trying to put a meal of Walleyes on the table for his family.

That new super duty would be enhanced greatly with a Ranger in Tow.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for bears. Bears kill you.
IC B2

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Hey Stan, I sent you an e-mail, or at least I tried. did it not work?

Something clever here.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Grizzly_Bill

Mrs. ND.

Mrs. D. Tzone's boat would be perfect for you and Dave. Nice big deck for you to work on your tan while Dave slaves away trying to put a meal of Walleyes on the table for his family.

That new super duty would be enhanced greatly with a Ranger in Tow.

Yeah, that's the spirit Bill. smile It even has a new livewell pump I put in it last night.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
19 footer? 18?

Something clever here.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
19', dual console

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Hey Dave, i got one for you too. Its a 20' Thompson, nice cuddy on it, easy on fuel, ready to go. lots of new goodies with it too, I just bought me a new one last fall so this one must go, its waxed and ready to pull out of the shed. Cheap too!!

It is a silly fish that is caught twice with the same bait!
IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by BuschPilot
Hey Dave, i got one for you too. Its a 20' Thompson, nice cuddy on it, easy on fuel, ready to go. lots of new goodies with it too, I just bought me a new one last fall so this one must go, its waxed and ready to pull out of the shed. Cheap too!!

What is "easy" on fuel? I haven't seen a boat over 17' that was easy on fuel. grin

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
this thompson is nice an easy on fuel. rather surprising i know. its definetly nothing like my 200 opti. that likes gas a lot more the way it seems. its even got the sunbathers front end on it. perfect for you. park it at the lake and climb in and go. its got a 4.3 ltr merc on it which actually is quite easy on fuel the way its propped.

It is a silly fish that is caught twice with the same bait!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
wahoo! Mrs ND came on and didn't throw a stapler at me! I can come out of my hidey hole now. Whew, that was a long time without a shower.

Boat, yep Dave, the Super Duty would look good towing a boat.

and since we have all got spring fever, let me remind people that I can get you a good deal on fishing gear. PM me if interested.

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
No need for a 20'er. I'm trying to downsize a bit. I have a 19'now and want one that will fit in my garage. With a swing tongue, it would probably work.

I'm looking for something 16-18', Lund or Ranger.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
is that thompson an aluminum buschy? what year?

Something clever here.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
DANGER DANGER WILL ROBINSON <APB> MRS.ND IS ON THE LOOSE.

REPORTS COMING IN OF ND PREPARING TO RETREAT TO THE SHACK IF THE SITUATION ESCALATES.

BERETTAMAN AND TZONE NOW ON THE COUNTYS LIST OF THE MOST WANTED.

LAST SIGHTING WAS EB EDITION FORD EXPEDITION AT THE INTERSECTION OF MN HWY 71 AND MN HWY 200 WITH DRIVER OVERHEARD STATING "EAST OR SOUTH".

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Yup. She's gunna kilt you feller's ded er 'en heck.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by northern_dave
is that thompson an aluminum buschy? what year?

Ah oh, somebody's gettin the itch. I have just what you need to scratch it Dave. grin

The Thompson boats I've seen are big fiberglass cruisin' mo fo's.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
If'n a guy were to buy a boat, he would also need new electronics, rods and reels, a 5th wheel camper so he could pull both at the same time with that Super Duty, a...a....hey, who is that sneaking up on #@aasojdfhabfguwae,,,adsjfl;skad...HELP..@#$$%a;lskdfjas;dlkfj...Really Mrs ND, it was Stan's idea....owei;wOAEIr fhqhio....okay, it was all tzone's idea, really....ajwerwio;a;ruihawreo....ooooOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWoooo. I give up, uncle, UNCLE.... cry grin

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Dave,I received an email from you the other day and replied to it but not one today.
I'm not getting into this boat thing.Boats are my third major weakness.
Stan

The more I listen,the more I hear....and vice versa.

45/70,it's almost a religion.

If you have to take a second shot then you probably shouldn't have taken the first shot.
Page 151 of 1,842 1 2 149 150 151 152 153 1841 1842

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

235 members (17CalFan, 2500HD, 257 mag, 160user, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 20 invisible), 1,824 guests, and 966 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,356
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.