Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 73 of 173 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 172 173
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
MiniME,

You are a pathetic little man. Insecurity has a new name, It's Larry.

Please keep posting pics of yourself falling trees. It's really interesting. (that's sarcasm)

So if I have this right your a timber faller who's taking the high ground on employment? Your one widow maker away from a colostomy bag and a Wal-Mart vest. A greeter that is. If you wan't to brag upon the vast intellect involved in your profession you best move on to somebody else.

Super sizing happy meals would be a stretch for you. (pun intended)

GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
JeffDilldO,

You FLATTER yourself to fancy your having a stance.

Though it's quaint that you reduce founded/Published/realized 7-08 velocity...in the feint hope of bolstering the 308 in concurence to your do NOTHING angst.

Par +P. It humors me that you feign a clue "reading" about rifles/chamberings/boolits you've NEVER seen. I've no doubt,that in some circles you've convinced others that you are an Astronaut...because you read about the Moon.

You [bleep] sorry piece of do nothing schitt.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Post your load, TryMe. Why wouldn't you? At this point, it's getting almost embarrasing to ME to see you try and weasel out of this one; I'm a nice guy.

But you aren't, and I'm not letting go of your short hairs. Post your load. I'll test it, and I have a couple other people lined up to test it. I even have a longtime Campfire member right here near me who I can use to verify, for you, that I'm not cheating in any way.

POST YOUR LOAD.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
KC,

You ridiculous [bleep]. You couln't even tote a schitt bag,upon your sorry shoulders...and I'm not suprised to learn that is the ceiling of your do-nothing vicarious angst.

Please feel free to top ANY picture I've Posted and rest assured...I'll happily rub your nose in your lying azzhole.

You know full well not to [bleep] with Fallers,you sorry schmuck.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
JeffDilldO,

The obvious stumps you and that is solely on your shoulders.

You are a whining klueless bitch,who's "knowledge base" is somewhere between Scooby-Doo's and Oprah...which is being kind.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ah, as the noose tightens, you start getting meaner.

POST YOUR LOAD. Or admit you exaggerated. Your call. The longer you try to worm out of it, the more sure we all become that your load is pure bullsh!t and, thus, so is your hypothesis.

Please note, I personally prefer 7mm-08. Just IMAGINE how I could tear you a new one, if I really cared about this stupid topic!

Bwa ha ha...

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey Jeff ... your badgering is getting pathetic ... who gives a rats arse what Larry's load is. Try it yourself, if you cannot get there THEN comeabitchin'. For crying out loud man ... step away from the keyboard and go outside and play!!

George
Associate Gypsy
Order of Sleepless Knights

Originally Posted by GOD
... That is when I carried you ...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
POST YOUR LOAD

STFU!!! .... go try it yourself. Damn your cryin' like a fat girl that got stood up on prom nite

George
Associate Gypsy
Order of Sleepless Knights

Originally Posted by GOD
... That is when I carried you ...
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"He who spends 70 pages of a thread calling others names and thumping his chest as to the superiority of his cartridge, shall be willing to post his load for others to verify."

Pretty sure Moses brought that one down from the mountain, avagadro. If not, he should have <g>.

Larry can shut me up with (1) post. A very short one. All I need is his info on his load, and I'll order the bullets and give it a run. And I'll be truthful about the results, yay or nay. But first, I want to see if it's even worth going after. If he's like 5 grains over book max, screw it, I'm not going there.

It ain't complicated, but some would like to make it so...

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
She's busy kick-starting her B&C reticle,like it's an aid...though she'll not talk come-ups until I extrapolate same.(grin)

I reckon it a constant to note that any/all loads I mention,immediately become Classic's,if only for good reason. That'd include a whole bunch more,than a whole bunch.

Understatement.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ok. Post a new classic, then. Do it now.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TryMe
KC,

You ridiculous [bleep]. You couln't even tote a schitt bag,upon your sorry shoulders...and I'm not suprised to learn that is the ceiling of your do-nothing vicarious angst.

Please feel free to top ANY picture I've Posted and rest assured...I'll happily rub your nose in your lying azzhole.

You know full well not to [bleep] with Fallers,you sorry schmuck.

MiniMe,

If I wasn't clear before I apoligize, I'll type slower this time.
Your rampant insecurity is an ailment I don't have.

I must concede to your experience about carrying schitt on one's shoulders as I have never done it. How about posting a pic with you doing so? You do have one, right? I'm sure you haul only the best and biggest loads of schitt on your shoulders. Your so cool (more sarcasm)

You never did answer my question about the "Bob the Builder" Carharrt's. Does it come with the hard hat in your pics? Like I said my 6 year nephew wants one.
As far as [bleep] with fallers is concerned , like I said earlier you best move on to someone else.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Can't really see what the BFD is. I can't speak to the 162 AMAX, or TryMe's rifle, but I'm getting 2700fps with a 160gr CT Partition Gold, sans coating, with published loads out of a 22" barreled Little Sky.

Takes all kinds of super secret, exotic stuff...Like H4350 and a Fed 210. About 45 grains of it if memory serves. Hunter is faster than the H4350, the AA surplus DP85 will do likewise...although unpublished.

I don't know it for sure, but based on experience, I think the AMAX would have less bearing surface than the Partition.

I've never had any reason to doubt the accuracy of the M35 it has been shot over.

Top loads for sure, but nothing overboard.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jeff, let me see if I understand your stance correctly.

You use as an example for your .308 load something that 1 guy says he has achieved in his .308, a velocity that many experienced shooters have questioned as being un-obtainable in their rifles.

Is that correct?

You have discounted 100 fps off of a 7-08 load with a velocity that many people feel is reasonable.

Is that correct?

Both loads are, from what I gather a tad on the long side for OAL, and it would appear that both may be a tad warm on the pressure side.

Is that correct?

After you arbitrarily discounted 100 fps from the 7-08 load, your purported .308 load demonstrates an infinitesimal advantage over the discounted 7-08 load.

Is that correct?

The small advantage the original 7-08 ballistics demonstrated was insignificant to the point that it could not be deemed superior.

Is that correct?

So how can, using your previous position, it be said that the .308 is now superior, with less of an advantage than the original 7-08 loading?

TryMe feels his load is superior to the .308. You yourself admittedly prefer the 7-08.

What the hell are we discussing here?

Arbitrary manipulations on you part only detract from whatever credibility your argument originally may have possessed.

There is no winning.
THIS AINT THE HILL TO DIE ON. LET THIS ONE GO.

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote.
*Marvin Simkin* L.A. Times (1992)
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Tough to whoop 75A-Max in 1-9",8",7.7" or 7" 22-250AI,in an R/P hull.

Assumin' moly(a given),a kiss(a given') and FF cases(a given)...she'll sing ala 39.0grs of '15.

Wanna see pics,or video? You idiot?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
You know.... this whole thread reminds me of one summer that I spent on my grandfather's farm in north Alabama. He had quite a few hunting dogs, big ones, who knew their business and were manly, man kind of dogs. We would go hunting in the early mornings and the dogs were always there; sniffing, hunting, baying at the least movement and were an absolute pleasure to be around. Real dogs.

This particular summer was more memorable than others because as the end of my visit came near, one of my cousins, whom I had never met, arrived at the farm to stay for a couple of weeks. The only problem was this particular cousin brought the most obnoxious creature (I won�t call it a dog) that I have ever had the displeasure to stumble upon... a chihuahua.

As my cousin got out of the pickup truck and walked toward us, this creature leapt out of her arms and ran straight over to the dogs... the real dogs. This caricature of a real dog barked, jumped, leapt and pranced around all of the real dogs in some vain effort to convince all of the real dogs that this small, pathetic creature, was in fact a dog. The more that the real dogs ignored the chihuahua, the louder it barked, jumped and in general, made a nuisance of itself.

On that hot Alabama afternoon, this almost surrealistic dance seemed to go on forever as that small, pathetic creature continued to do its best to convince all of the real dogs that it was in fact, a dog... For the most part, the real dogs ignored the chihuahua until finally, one of the older dogs appeared to have had enough and lashed out with a massive paw, followed immediately by an enormous -woof-.

The rest of the real dogs froze and immediately gazed about to see what had caught the ire of one of the older dogs. That silent, still moment stretched on until finally each dog deliberately turned towards the now silent chihuahua. In that quiet, still moment, each of the real dogs appeared to make some internal assessment of this pathetic caricature of a dog. Slow, methodical, and sure, the group came to some silent, but unanimous decision.

Collectively, they turned as a group and slowly made their way to the back of the farm, where the shade was plenty and the air cooler, and not quite so noisy with the shrill yapping of this small caricature of a dog. And there they sat, waiting for the signal to venture out once again, sounding off with that hoarse baying sound of real dogs on the hunt.

In the background was this small pathetic thing that would never quite be a real dog. Who knows, maybe it dreamed of someday becoming one ... but in the end, it was just a chihuahua.

You, Larry, are a chihuahua.

And though Jeff may be making an ass of himself somewhat, I get him. You have [bleep] on so many threads to boost your own little ego, he's just having fun returning it.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
KC,you disgruntled bitch.

[Linked Image]

While your vicarious angst is appreciated,you surely haven't the tools to pull off your tirade. All you Secretaries,got me spooked.(grin)

Whatcha do again?!!? Besides bitch and moan?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Tony,

Your Banjo Fantasies do not correlate here.

[bleep] a Chicken for good luck?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
mcmurphrjk,

Your post is pretty much spot-on. The differences are minute, and run both ways- each trumps the other, depends on what you want to look at.

Which is what I said in my very first post on the subject. Pick one, go hunting. There's not a shot on the planet a skilled rifleman could make with one that he couldn't make with the other.

Since then, the name of the game is, quite simply, to beat TryMe at his own bullshit. To that end, I am requesting the specifics of his load. Seems to ME, under the circumstances, that's not unreasonable. The more he avoids the question the more it seems that he has a reason to avoid the question, and the more intrigued I am as to why, he is avoiding it.

I suspect it is way over book max, and way over COAL that will fit in typical magazines. Those were both critiques of Shane's load that were used to attempt to discredit it, and me. I'd like to return the favor.

It's all in good fun, really. I could give a crap. I do appreciate your cogent summary of the situation. I'm sure if someone like YOU had posted Larry's claims, you'd not hesitate to post your load so that others could mull it over, or even verify it if they wish.

TryMe won't, which is why I'm calling the puzzy out.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
kciH,

7-08's exceed under the radar.

That'll hose Guess-Fu's and EVERY time.(grin)

Page 73 of 173 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 172 173

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

220 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 1eyedmule, 2UP, 18 invisible), 1,679 guests, and 1,013 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,388
Posts18,469,804
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.