-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A few years back I caught the bug to get one, but the notion got shelved for awhile.
Couple weeks ago it got re-lit and became a mid-level obsession!

Found what appears to be a nice one locally... should be picking it up next week!
Ordered a brick of ammo yesterday......I'm excited now!

Been searching and reading all over the internet re: CZ-52's... parts, mods, reloading...
Found Starline Brass at MidWayUSA: http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=941218096

Also doing my best to spead this '52 disease'!
My best friend has one coming and one of my co-workers is showing symptoms too.

Planning to order extended slide release levers, heavy recoil springs and standard profile machined firing pins.
Will need to inspect the rollers and other bits.

Also looking for a source of the extended magazine floorplates. http://makarov.com/ shows them but no longer vends. They do direct viewers to "MJ Facets" as the producer.

Found their site http://www.mjfacetsjewelers.com/
Tried to email at their address: mjfacets1crestviewcable.com "Message Refused"
I have their tel. number so I'll try that Monday.

Anyone know more about the extended floorplates, manual slide release levers or anything related to up to date sources?

Steve
-----------------------------------
"Boys enjoy the misery of their companions and in later life I have found that all adults are not free from that peculiarity."
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sure don't, but the CZ-52 is a cool pistol, and very fun to shoot at long range. Elevaton correction at 100 yards??? Yeah, NONE.

R
RJM Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I have three all made in 1953. One is all stock, one pretty much stock except for the Harrington Match HD firing pin and the last not only has the HD firing pin, that makes the pull like a crisp 1911, but also had a great smith put on a S&W J-frame adjustable rear sight and a taller matching white dot front sight.

It is too bad that many of the items that makarov.com use to carry for the CZ52 are no longer available...

For a holster try one made for a Berretta 92. I found a Bianchi Askins Avenger in a used bin for $15.00 and it fit like a glove.

...and shoot the gun near dark...it is amazing...

Bob

If you can not deal with reality, reality will deal with you....

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

504 members (12344mag, 160user, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 49 invisible), 1,937 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,755
Posts18,495,459
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.