My friend's recently acquired CZ-52 gave us a problem when we were examining it for the first time:

We were feed testing it, hand cycling rounds of the Bulgarian ammo we bought cans of through it...
(w/firing pin removed)
About the 6th of the first clipload a round stuck firmly in the chamber refusing to be extracted. confused
Had to break down the pistol and knock out the stuck one from the muzzle.

Hand fitting several rounds to the breech of the removed barrel I noted tightness from several and repeated sticking from the original problem one.
The same Bulgarian mil-surp from my tin cycles through my blued, re-arsenaled CZ without a hitch. whistle

His pistol was sold as "unissued" and it looks it... Very fresh general appearence, nearly flawless parkerizing, almost too crisp action of moving parts and few maufacturer/arsenal markings.
Eyeballing the chamber it does look a might coarse, so I suspect that's the culprit.
I'm hoping to get it smoothed out by polishing.

I was thinking of making chamber hones by pulling bullets from a couple rounds, depriming the cases, drilling out the primer pockets and installing a machine screw/stud as an arbor.
Would then coat the case with lapping compound and twirl the tool in the rough chamber.
I've 120, 220, 320 and 600 grit compound on hand.

Hoping to hear from someone who's also experienced this difficulty and/or know of the best remedy.

Steve
-----------------------------------
"Boys enjoy the misery of their companions and in later life I have found that all adults are not free from that peculiarity."