Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
the guy is really a disgrace......absolutely no respect for his office, only personal arrogance

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...lar-dc-mag-feature-shirtless-obama-cover

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
GB1

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Good F***in grief!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let the photoshopping begin!

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
This is what passes for journalism in the brave new world.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
O my God, now Oprah will be creaming in her drawers

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Doesn't surprise me in the least, i was wondering when this would happen, Now Michelle making the cover of Playboy would be news, but i don't think there are enough airbrushes to make her look good!

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Bush wouldn't even let anyone in the office without a coat and tie. He said out of respect for the office.
I guess the old hippies are reaping what they sowed.

Anything Worth Doing Is Worth Overdoing
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
Doesn't surprise me in the least, i was wondering when this would happen, Now Michelle making the cover of Playboy would be news, but i don't think there are enough airbrushes to make her look good!

Not News but surely a new height in Ugly. Put those clothes back on.

NRA Lifetime Member
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Absolutely nothing wrong with Obama walking on a beach w/o a shirt. You people should get a life and get over the fact that your fringe lunacy is rejected by a majority of americans. BTW, I'm glad that we have a president in office who thinks showing respect for the office is actually thinking about what he is doing as opposed to being intellectually challenged and generally uninformed like the last president. I'll give Bush credit though, I think he tried with what he knew. The problem was that was so little.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll have to concede Lodiman, we often tout personal experience here with equipment or technique.

you seem to be our resident expert on "knowing little"

well done sir

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Lodiman
Absolutely nothing wrong with Obama walking on a beach w/o a shirt. You people should get a life and get over the fact that your fringe lunacy is rejected by a majority of americans. BTW, I'm glad that we have a president in office who thinks showing respect for the office is actually thinking about what he is doing as opposed to being intellectually challenged and generally uninformed like the last president. I'll give Bush credit though, I think he tried with what he knew. The problem was that was so little.

Another feeble attempt by lodiman to blame Bush, and tell the world obama has nice nipples.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Lodiman the Troll. The post of a Troll has no meaning. It is as worthless as the Troll who posts it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I guess "Muscle and Fitness" turned down the photo opp!

Alan

Food is at the core of Hunting and Fishing - Rebecca Gray

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Alan_R_McDaniel_Jr
I guess "Muscle and Fitness" turned down the photo opp!

Alan

yep, Obammy is not Vincent MacMahon. grin

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Lodiman

Be mindful that Lodiman hales from an area influenced by Berkeley East (Madison Wisconsin). No doubt he was exposed to the Nutty Professors in the UWM Liberal Arts programs. Sad.

GOA
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Ranks right up there with Clinton's "boxers or briefs" MTV interview.

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I sure hope he at least has a Presidential "Sun-block" on!

Speaking of "sun-blocks"......here's another brilliant idea coming from Washington..... whistle whistle whistle

Obama may block Sun's rays to end "Global Warming"...................... laugh laugh whistle

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Print ShareThisWASHINGTON � The president's new science adviser said Wednesday that global warming is so dire, the Obama administration is discussing radical technologies to cool Earth's air.

John Holdren told The Associated Press in his first interview since being confirmed last month that the idea of geoengineering the climate is being discussed.

One such extreme option includes shooting pollution particles into the upper atmosphere to reflect the sun's rays. Holdren said such an experimental measure would only be used as a last resort............................

Hunting the "Roar",
Mark Luce

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Liberal pukes rule in Madison, entitlement class rules in the Southeast Megalopolis.

The rest of the state is normal people.

Wisconsin, the Tax Hell state.

HM

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
No Troll - your lunacy is being rejected by more and more people! 2010 is going to be a blood bath for your kind - Starting with dippshite Dodd.. enjoy it while you can

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Poor Barry. That's his strong suit.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

689 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 1100mag, 160user, 02bfishn, 06hunter59, 73 invisible), 15,536 guests, and 1,011 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,209
Posts18,543,682
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.