Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
A10AII Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
broadcasting the Obama speech so it can air "Lie to Me"?

Last edited by A10AII; 04/29/09.

Whatever doesn't kill you will make you stronger. Right up until it kills you.

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Well Fox really doesn't have a news program. It's more like Hate Radio lite.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Like several networks did for Bush when he wanted to address the nation. Obama has to be running low on protein with all the oral sex the networks are giving him.

Dan

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Well, you don't really have a point other than illustrating your ignorance.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

The other "unbiased" news networks refused to carry Reagan's speeches on more than one occasion. So Fox is merely being "fair and balanced" by refusing to carry Obama's.

And there IS still a thing called Freedom of the Press, so if they choose to not carry something, that is their right.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B2

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
I respect their right as well.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H

who cares?

HRCH Superchamp's Pocket Change "PESO"
�Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.�-GENESIS 1:28
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I believe Fox News Network is airing it just not the regular Fox station.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's on Fox News now while I type this. Differentiate Fox Entertainment which may be a better bet then Obama, the way it's going, even though Fox "entertainment" tends towards insipid.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by nighthawk
It's on Fox News now while I type this. Differentiate Fox Entertainment which may be a better bet then Obama, the way it's going, even though Fox "entertainment" tends towards insipid.

Doesn't matter whether you're watching Fox News or Fox Entertainment. The show is still called "Lie to Me".

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Lodiman

And thats different that hate bush radio.... you are fine with that....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by levrluvr

Doesn't matter whether you're watching Fox News or Fox Entertainment. The show is still called "Lie to Me".

Your screen name sounds appropriate.

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

Sounds like the whining of a flaming Keith Olbermann fan to me. You know, Keith Olbermann the "journalist".

Last edited by sasquatch; 04/29/09.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LODIMAN - "Well Fox really doesn't have a news program. It's more like Hate Radio lite."

Lodiman, it's quite normal you'd hate the only network that has both conservatives and liberals on it.

The other extremely biased-to-the-far-left networks hate, loathe, and despise anyone who is not a good far left, Constitution hating, anti-Capitalist, gigantic government collectivist, lover of The Great Lord Obamacus Rex The Magnificent, The One Mighty And Strong, The Most Righteous Savior Of Mankind. Each and every pap dispensing propaganda meister on those networks, ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC, MSNBC, PBS, is fully inspired by Marx and Lenin (and I don't mean Groucho and John.)

It's very apparent you are in that group who worships fawningly, religiously at the foot of the throne of The Great Lord Obamacus Rex The Magnificent, The One Mighty And Strong, The Most Righteous Savior Of Mankind.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

What a stupid comment. When you characterize political opposition with words like "hate" you engage in an illegitimate attempt to marginalize. Just admit it: you can't respond to what Fox peddles on the merits and so you have to resort to name calling.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Why do you guys keep responding to this Loserman? He's just like the trolls we had come and pollute this place before the election. They have no interest in trading opinions or trying to learn anything, just trying to stir up crap.

Can we please just learn to ignore them?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Fox News and Fox Business both carried Dear Leader Zer0. Fox local network aired Lie to Me. Seems they all played about the same thing!

Osama and Obama both have friends who bombed the Pentagon.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by A10AII
broadcasting the Obama speech so it can air "Lie to Me"?

Hussein's speech should be called "Lie To Me" anyway.

I think this is great. This guy thinks that anytime he has a need for an ego-fest, the major media should just dumped their scheduled programing at the last minute a feed him and his stupid ratings their fix. These companies are businesses and they have an obligation to their advertisers etc.

If Hussein needed to get on TV and make an emergency address to the nation that would be one thing. But this is nothing more than a ratings and ego padding ploy- nothing more. I say good for them if they give him the hand.

The more the media gets used to responding to his beck and call on a moments' notice, the easier it will be for him to eventually take over the media business like he is trying for every other major industry in this country.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by McInnis
Why do you guys keep responding to this Loserman? He's just like the trolls we had come and pollute this place before the election. They have no interest in trading opinions or trying to learn anything, just trying to stir up crap.

Can we please just learn to ignore them?

Relax,....

Our corespondents report that Loadeye, and Hunter1960 have kissed and made up , after a wild weekend debacle in " Swino Maximo" tours, and subsequent lover's quarrel.

Both are booked to fly to Bangkok in a week or two.

Sun=mbitches DO burn up their welcome wherever they go,....No?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I folded and put Lodi on ignore. If I wanted to engage in debate on any issue I wouldn't do it with a liberal and I damn sure wouldn't do it with Lodi. If I wanted to listen to liberal bullshnit I wouldn't log on here. I'm 54 years old, I have developed some pretty strong and unwavering opinions on things. I call them "Convictions" and "Principles". I didn't come by them in school or from listening to some idiot's tongue wag inanities. I came by them from the school of hard knocks and dragging my tired ass back into the saddle and going off to work at jobs that go pretty much unappreciated, (not like "community organizer" or anything), and underpaid, every day. I don't have the time or inclination to put any energy into Lodi's drivel, so I put it on ignore. It works great until someone quotes it.

I wish I could put BHO on ignore but him, I gotta keep an eye on.

Alan

Food is at the core of Hunting and Fishing - Rebecca Gray

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

163 members (1beaver_shooter, 300_savage, 10gaugemag, 257robertsimp, 1minute, 16penny, 17 invisible), 2,154 guests, and 1,022 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,552
Posts18,510,383
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.