Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Thanks you pile of dung.

Pile of [bleep], thank you very much.

Sheesh... nobody has any balls anymore... grin

The HYSTERIA is due to Obama's election, 'tis true. How could I say otherwise? Duh.

But, the hysteria is stoopid beyond belief. A mixed-race Democrat gets elected and the right wing poops their pants. Yeah, that's my bad. Not.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Well, I am maybe a boarderline hoarder, and I am not apologizing to anyone. I knew this crap was comming and I bought accordingly, but if I had to do it over again, I would have bought twice as much,last year, or better yet the year before.

Just like the last ice storm, where I was out of power for 11 days. Before it happened,I was already stocked up on coal oil, and candles, and laterns, etc. And I seen how quick Walmart and other places ran out of everything that would make a light, asap.

Hoarding, Heck that's just being prepared.

Frankly, I am glad people are hoarding, and people who have never owned a gun or hardly any guns or ammo, have been stocking up, because it gives me hope that maybe the people of this country still have some backbone, and are taking some responsibility for themselves.

Last edited by Lastmohecken; 05/04/09.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Jeffo,

You voted for Hussein.

The buying frenzy started long before Hussein even won the primary. Hussein is the direct cause of the runs on ammo and components in the US.

I don't care if President Bush served for 16 years; not ONCE did the specter of the AWB and stricter measures arise when President Bush was in office. You - can't - blame - this - particular - problem - on - President Bush.

You will attribute it directly to Hussein.

Perception IS reality. You, and people like you, put the halfrican in office. Thanks you pile of dung.

Mark this day down - it might be the first time you and I have been in total agreement on something. But then how hard is it really to get people to agree that JO is a piece of [bleep]?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
How can you hoard. Can't find anything I use.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have no need to hoard. I have all I need. laugh

I'm Libertarian for these 3 reasons:

1.) I'm American
2.) I'm not insane enough to be Democrat
3.) I'm not wussy enough to be Republican

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know what you mean. I found a jug of H4350 the other day at my local store. None of my previous loads use that powder, but most of my rifles can use that powder if need be. So I bought it and I'll run it, just to avoid chasing down pounder cans of everything else. I did the same thing with primers back in the winter. Although I had been running 5 or 6 different primers in my rifles, I order up a good-sized batch of CCI 200, 250, and 400's because they can run everything I have. This way, I can still shoot without having to scour the net for components every day.

Hopefully, this BS will pass. Make no mistake, anybody who voted for BO voted this stuff down on us. They should have seen it coming and have ZERO room to bitch about it. If they want to say it was a concession they were willing to make, that's fine, but own up to it....

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wow Jeff is as dumb as he looks. It has nothing to do with race. Please post this crap on your moveon.org site, not on here.

If you have any ammo left please turn it and all of your guns over to the ATF. As you are far to stupid to own them.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jeffo,

You voted for Hussein.

The buying frenzy started long before Hussein even won the primary. Hussein is the direct cause of the runs on ammo and components in the US.

I don't care if President Bush served for 16 years; not ONCE did the specter of the AWB and stricter measures arise when President Bush was in office. You - can't - blame - this - particular - problem - on - President Bush.

You will attribute it directly to Hussein.

Perception IS reality. You, and people like you, put the halfrican in office. Thanks you pile of dung.

I'm not taking up for JeffO. I voted for McCain and voted for Bush twice. Just for the record though, Bush said he would sign a new AWB if one was put before him. Congress did not do so. Bush squandered two good years of sold Rep majority in both houses and could have rolled back gun control if he'd wanted to. We should be able to buy pistols and long guns in any state in the union right now, but we aren't due to the Reps not having the balls to take on the issue. Even those who believe in gun control must admit there is no longer a need for a ban on interstate sales since we now have an instant-check system in place. Bush sat on his hands. Just for the sake of accuracy.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
No one said Bush was perfect, but I prefer him by far over the other choices. Same with McCain. Its possible we'll get to a good one again, history repeats itself....

Whoever still thinks McCain would have been worse than this idiot, well we'll never actually know, but I think those folks that might think that way are a beer or three short of a six pack....

Jeff

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wouldn't call it hoarding, but I'm stocked sufficiently to get though the next 10 years. Nothing in the safe is a recent acquisition, as I initiated my stockpile about 15 years ago. Present purchases are simply use replacement. I've not contributed to today's barren shelves.

I did recently take up the BPCR game and have a powder delivery coming for that in a couple of days. That should be about a 5 yr supply. 1Minute

1Minute
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Gents,

The political problem of the hour/day/week/month/year and TERM is not GUNS.

The political problems are an economic meltdown, and the winding down and re-structuring (cause we ain't leaving) of a mess of a war.

OF THE TWO MEN, Obama was by far the better man for the nuances and subtleties involved. McCain is brittle, he's on the mental decline, they don't like him in the Senate on EITHER aisle, etc. He does not inspire confidance. And in the end there, it didn't even seem like he wanted it.

It was a screwy election, and I thought hard about not even voting. But in the end, since GUNS ARE NOT PART OF THE POLITICAL DEBATE RIGHT NOW other than every democrat saying "we ain't TOUCHING that one with a 10-foot pole!", I chose my vote based on my perception of who was better for the problems at hand. This time. This term. This year, month,week,day, and hour.

I won't be voting for him again, as I've said before. Two terms and the Dem's might grow the balls to do something stupid. Right now, they are and will be governing from the center, just as McCain would be trying to do... they are bailing out people and socializing the economy- but Bush was doing that, as would McCain. No way around it in practical terms. They will avoid the real hot-button social issues, as they should, and perhaps good Lord willin' and the creeks don't rise, they'll steer us right for a year or two.

If NOT, we spank 'em in the midterms. They know that.

... and so far, it's playing out just like I thought it would. The Dem's are going out of their way to keep saying that guns are off the table. And yet, the hoarding hysteria continues. As I said before, that's not on me.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Keep telling yourself that dumba$$...

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by jds44
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
While I'm not hoarding- I don't have a goal of 10k primers or anything like that- I've grabbed stuff I use when I see it, just because I haven't been SEEING it lately.

Just think, if stupid [bleep] like you hadn't voted for Hussein, there'd be plenty of ammo, primers, etc. on the shelves to go around.

INDEED!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GeoW
I actually hoard around considerably before I got hitched. crazy

g

Girl comes into the bank struggling to drag along two huge canvas money bags. Says they are full of quarters that she wants to deposit into her account. Teller says, "Wow, you must have been hoarding for a long time." Girl says, "Not that long. My sister whored half of them."

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The problem with the Dem's "no gun grabbing" message is that the consumer doesn't believe it. End of story.

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Keep calling names, little feller... it suits you.

Originally Posted by jds44
Keep telling yourself that dumba$$...

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
We can argue all day on what is and what was and what will be. Bottom line there is NOTHING that the dems stand for that anyone with sense would vote for.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I would like a chance to hoard.I cant get enough of any caliber to call it hoarding.I have all but given up shooting because of no ammo.I do have common caliber rifles.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GeoW
I actually hoard around considerably before I got hitched. crazy

g

As well I stocked up on hoards today. Now I need some of those rubber gloves that everybody is buying along with masks.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can't call my self a hoarder, just because I can't afford to buy in large quantities. I'll continue to pick up a box off ammo for each of the guns as I can. Up here in Minnesota, I've had the hardest time finding 9mm, followed by .45 auto. I just keep my eyes open and pick up a box here and there as I find it. I'm starting to think about actual hunting ammo. I think my next purchases will be a box of ammo for each of the deer guns. .22 and shotgun ammo seem to be more available up here. Hoarder? Not at this point, but slowly stocking up just in case the SHTF thing happens. Heck, I should be hoarding some canned food and water, too, I suppose.

Last edited by gophergunner; 05/05/09.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (Big1bud, beefan, 300_savage, BangPop, 907brass, 6 invisible), 1,432 guests, and 829 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,592
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.