Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I was thinking Hawaii. Someone might want it.

Not me. I wouldn't give 50 cents for that.
Like it here where I'm at.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mw0248
I now live in Hot Springs, AR, and can be hunting in 20 min. in one of the best areas of the country; also the fishing capitol of the U.S. Where else can you hunt , then go fishing same day

Dude........
smile

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Where else can you hunt then go fishing same day

Right here in Washington State, plus you go dig razor clams, goeducks and pick oysters. You can't do that in Arkansas. The only variety of oysters you find in Arkansas might be of the Rocky Mountian Variety.

whistle

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I would have said Floriduh!!, but Minn e so Duh!! is trying really hard to take away their record for being the most foolish!! laugh

NRA Benefactor Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jamie
AZ or NM, sell them to Mexaco grin

Jamie, you are absolutely correct and I hope you convince many of your friends to think along the same lines. Stay Away!

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Where else can you hunt , then go fishing same day

Some of us do it at the same time. Really not all that hard to hunt and fish the same day. If a guy wanted to he could goose hunt the am, fish mid day and then bow hunt the afternoon all within 20 minutes of his camp in the UP rather easily. (ask me how I know wink )

Me

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Give Wisconsin to Canada and raise the average IQ of both countries...

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Puerto Rico...

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Out of all of Obama's 57 states maybe his home state of Illinois should go on the auction block, followed closely by Massachusetts or New York.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Massholechewzits just for the fact that they keep electing DWI Ted,then NJ except for morris,hunterdon,sussex and warren counties.

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Rhode Island, Taxachusettes, Connecticut... anything North and East of the Western city limits of Philadelphia is pretty much useless.

[Linked Image]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

California,All of the Northeast states with exception of NH, Maryland, North Carolina, Illinois,Wisconsin,New Mexico,Hawaii,Orygun would make an excellent start grin

Last edited by Oldelkhunter; 05/12/09.
KDK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Orygun

Hey, the Eastern half isn't bad, it's those goofy Valley People that are screwing up the state! (And the Californians moving up, bringing their politics with them.)

Originally Posted by ingwe
This is a shooting forum, there is no place here for logic.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe I'm being over-simplistic, but with the way things are going, we're going to have to sell something. Which State is least valuable to our country?

California has sent us Boxer and Finestein

NY gives us Clinton and Schumer

Take your pick

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
On the one hand you said you're not talking about people, but most here are talking about states that are worthless because of their inhabitants. I think we all pretty much know. Massachusetts would have to be at or near the top of my list. Lots of troublesome folks living there along with very little productivity of any objective sort. Connecticut, Rhode Island, Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire would have to be very close to the top too. I hate to include NH and VT, but I can't see that they produce much. New York would be slightly lower on the list, but its productivity has to be offset by the folks there who consistently vote assclowns into office. Then you've got New Jersey, Maryland and Delaware, all pretty low IMO. California has a lot of people problems, but it is actually one of the most productive states. Lots of agriculture and even oil production. Illinois is another state that has people who consistently vote jackasses into office, yet it is a hugely productive state in terms of food. Same can be said of Ohio, Indiana, and the Great Lakes states.

I think you could sell off the whole northeastern tip and not be out much. We'd be better off in several respects. If that didn't get us solvent, then sell the Great Lakes states too. Who is buying them anyway? The Chinese?

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I'm just grateful none of my buddies here are dropping the hammer on Virginia!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
I think that getting rid of DC would eliminate any and all possible threats toward Virginia. Now if ya tried to hang on to DC than to hell with ya.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Cole,

while I agree with you on some of your choices,and as much as I hate my own state because of the politics.
NJ ,the ports of newark and elizabeth are vital to our nation,on top of that we New Jerseyans foot the bill for alot of the midwestern and southern states through our tax dollars,NJ get's back about .35 cents for every dollar we send to DC,while other states like the Dakota's get $3-4$ for every dollar they pay in taxes.
meanwhile here are few good things about NJ

the revolver was invented and perfected here

the laser

the transistor

the first communications sattelite

the Picatinny rail

Baseball

Football

the submarine

gsgt John Basilone USMC MOH WW2

Buzz Aldrin 2nd man on the moon

Wally Schirrah 1 of the original mercury astronauts

Hector Caffereta USMC MOH Korea

the electric light bulb

the movie camera and projector

the phonograph

drive in movies

Norman Shwartzkoff

yea I hate NJ but it's done alot of good too

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari
Maybe I'm being over-simplistic, but with the way things are going, we're going to have to sell something. Which State is least valuable to our country?

California has sent us Boxer and Finestein

NY gives us Clinton and Schumer

Take your pick

and Georgia gave us Jimmie Carter and that other wingnut, the black congress woman from Atlanta that just got thrown out of Congress at the last election.

Enuff said.

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Illinois has given us more government scumbags than any other state. I say we trade it off for New Zealand. We can throw NYC and Los Angeles in for good measure.

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. --H. L. Mencken

www.oregonfirearms.org
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

160 members (2ndwind, 1minute, 673, 29aholic, 10gaugemag, 805, 17 invisible), 2,259 guests, and 998 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,935
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.