Print Thread
Hop To
B
bbassi Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
cabin next door has been invaded by undesirables. They are relatives of the owner who have no skin in the game and are pure white trash who have no problem with trashing others belongings. They broke our dock and defoliated our trees for firewood and marsh mellow sticks. I want to discourage them from coming back but I don't want to get into a pissing match and end up with our cabin in ashes. I was thinking that if a family of "skunks" moved in under their porch they might decide to go home earlier. smile

I can't seem to find the magic skunk scent anymore though. anyone have a source?

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You could always use a real family of skunks. laugh

Sassy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Read the 'Terminator Fly Trap thread',

.....Yup !

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This time of year we have no problem finding a good assortment of black and white road rugs. For the price of the postage, I'll gladly send you a few samples guaranteed to peel the paint off the walls.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Have you thought about maybe......GROW SOME BALLS!!! Either confront your problem like a man, face to face, or shut up and whimper.

Placing stink bombs under the porch is something I'd expect from an 8-year-old.....not a grown man. Later I'm guessing you'll brag to all your friends about what a badass you are...."Yeah, they knew better to mess with me. If they did they might wake up some morning with toilet paper hanging from their trees!!!".

I hate change, it's never for the better.... Grumpy Old Men
The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know
IC B2

J
J
There was, senor, a man in Wisconsin marketing cover scents encapsulated in paint balls. As of 2 years ago he had skunk scent in his line-up.

If I could get some of those things anonymously, I have at least one brother in law who would have no reason left to live.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good ole Tinks #10 skunk cover cent at cabelas.

To hell with confronting them, I say screw with them, some say less manly, I say MORE FUN!!

"We're all going to have so much [bleep] fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our god damn smiles." - Clark Griswold

Remembering The 99
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1163424
B
bbassi Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Grogel_Deluxe
Good ole Tinks #10 skunk cover cent at cabelas.

To hell with confronting them, I say screw with them, some say less manly, I say MORE FUN!!

Thank You sir, I'll look it up.

Texas Rick - be careful you don't spill your PBR on your 3 day old wife beater. warshin' day taint till Saturday Mr. Bad Azz internet tuff guy! I'll tell you what, if your parole officer will let you take your ankle bracelet off and leave your momma's porch, I'd be happy to have you come do it for me. you sound REAL scary. smile

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 222Sako, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 51 invisible), 2,297 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,035
Posts18,500,691
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.