Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I'd say sure if I can carry. DC is a dangerous place. Some riff raff moved in on PA ave.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
GB1

L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
I agree with kend, it just seemed stupid from the beginning...... go to the White House, for a beer? It's the center of the free world for Christ sake!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
they going to have a beer, or whats the word thunderbird who drinks the most colored folks grin. think i'd pass

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
He might ought to check to make sure his "brew" isn't steaming ...

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
When George Bush I was in town several years ago I wouldn't drive two blocks to see him and I liked him. I most certainly would not make the trip to appease two racists. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ScoutmasterRick
Originally Posted by crowrifle
That would suck. Imagine being a Medal of Honor recipient and have the current POS POTUS present it to you.

Damn.

Back when Clinton was in office I had a couple of Scouts put off their Eagle Court of Honor for several months so the letter of congrats would be signed by Bush and not Clinton.

They by GOD earned those eagles didn't they. Pass along congratuladions to them from this eagle woulde ya?

and no I would not go. Bear

Bear

Life is what happens to you as you are making other plans.

NRA Patron Member
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 257wby
I'm thinkin I might be busy that day. What about you?
I haven't got any money, so no amout of talking will change anything with the Prez. I'm thinking I'd save my BP an unnecessary spike and take a pass. I'd rather have a beer with almost anyone from here first.

I'd go, just to ask him about his birth certificate.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LenDonovan
I agree with kend, it just seemed stupid from the beginning...... go to the White House, for a beer? It's the center of the free world for Christ sake!

It's not about just having a beer,.....

It's a "Sit Down"

Like Vito Genovese and Calos Marcelo will be there ,....too ?

Sit Down,....?

KMA,....in the grinning sense

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BMT
I haven't got any money, so no amout of talking will change anything with the Prez. I'm thinking I'd save my BP an unnecessary spike and take a pass. I'd rather have a beer with almost anyone from here first.

I'd go, just to ask him about his birth certificate.

BMT

Very raspy and degenerate Italian accented voice goes,....

" The Pope sent me,......You'se woikin' for ,.....who? "

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Hell no. I don't like malt liquor.

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The Apostle Paul forbids sincere believers from eating with unrepentant false believers who name the name of Christ. Since Obama is wed to the ideal of murdering children in the womb and also confesses to be a "Christian" I could NEVER eat with such a one.

1st Corinthians 5

9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:

10Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

11But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

12For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

13But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

Love your neighbor as yourself. Do not take into account a wrong suffered. Never return evil for evil. Resist not the violent man. Turn the other cheek, go the second mile, give to him that asks.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I don't drink with communists...

communist: someone who believes everyone should be equal...only they should be a little more equal...

When a column of troops under Lt. Col. Francis Smith moved into the countryside to collect arms and munitions gathered by the patriot militia, hostilities erupted at Lexington and Concord on Apr. 19, 1775.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

This country doesn't have a "king."

If I was arrested for ignoring the magic negro, better believe I'd do everything I could to "yell" about that fact on Limbaugh and FoxNEWS! As many times as they'd have me!

If I had to meet the lawn jocky, I'd get in his face and demand to know "Just who the hell does he think he is!!??"

How dare him for his treason!

And I'd damn sure make sure he heard me when I told him that he and his UGLY wife make me ashamed.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Go to his turf for a beer,no.Let him come to my turf for a beer.Of course my friends will be there.Bring your own cue.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'd go, and I'd bring the beer from Belgium grin I'm sure we could have interesting discussions around a good trappist ...

Va t'in tch�re !
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

634 members (1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 160user, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 60 invisible), 15,958 guests, and 1,002 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,197
Posts18,543,507
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.