-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hey, wait a minute, no pictures of Spike and the Col. together, you never see them in the same room, seems to know a lot about him, hmmm..... do you suppose Spike colored his hair for SlamCamp last Fall to disguise the fact that he has a certain ALTER-EGO???????? Okay Spike, or whoever the hell you really are, answers, answers!<BR>

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
8ball,<P>Excellent observation!! I followed up on this one, digging out several back issues of Peterson's Hunting Mag. I found a few pictures of The Bodd where his mustache appears a little crooked--like it's one of those stick-on kind!!! The glue they use on those things itches like heck once you peel of the 'stache. That would explain why Spike always has his hand up above his lip (and here we all thought he was just constantly picking his nose!)<P>And all of these stupid, non-sensical posts that Spike puts up on the board. We all thought he was just a blabbering idiot who didn't know the first thing about guns or hunting! It's a cover! Remember that one thread:<P>SoAndSo: Hey guys, what gun should I buy, a .300 Win Mag or a .338 Win Mag? I will be hunting mostly mule deer with shots inside 200 yards, but may also go after the occasional elk.<P>Spike: SoAndSo, in order to best understand the specific advantages of each cartridge, one must conduct an extensive study, beginning with in-depth analysis of the retained downrange energy, the sectional densities of these rounds, the ballistic coefficient, the . . . uh, I mean, well, lessee here...I'd get the .338 dude! Blast away with the big bullets! Guys in camp won't mess with you, and chicks dig the .338 way more than the .300--ask my sister-in-law!<P>Yeah, Spike (aka The Bodd) the jig is up!!<P>Wade<p>[This message has been edited by Waders (edited February 13, 2001).]

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BW:<BR><B>Gotta jump on this one!<P> bacon, cheeseburger! The "Bodd", with his lightening quick reflexes, honed by years of typing "USMC (Reserve)", was able to quickly rip the wrapper off the McBLT (and dispose of said wrapper in an enviromentaly correct fashion), and distract those nasty 'gators just long enough for Spike to...</B> <P>Next. [Linked Image]<P></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> ....put on his running shoes. After all, Spike reasoned, he doesn't have to outrun the 'gator, just Craig. BTW, since Craig will be busy for awhile, as he is racing by, Spike reaches out and grabs his.....<P>(next)<BR>

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
ahhh it IS good to be home again ... er... among friends...er... in cyberland with a bunch of fellow misfits who's dysfunctions make me almost look semi-normal...ummmm...uhhh...heck ya'll know what I mean.... - this is the way it's supposed to be

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37, verse 4.

"The lazy do not roast any game, but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt." Proverbs 12:27
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Man,<P>We must of scared him off! You know you guys gots to show some restraint once in awhile, to the outsiders we must look like some kinda freek show. Actually thats not too bad, keeps the rif raf out, well except that C*** guy, though he seems to be laying low.<P>What I'd like is a story combining that feller with the clown suit and Pat's hillbilly neigbor lady. I still get the giggles thinking about the goat in the fog story.<P>------------------<BR>If you think peeing in the wind is bad, try running a snowblower into the wind!

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well no sign of Spike's good buddy, the Kernel. I just thought I'd post something here to keep the thread near the top--just in case Mr. Boddington drops in on us.<BR>

Wade

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Hey, I would gladly (grin) trade a chance to chat with Mr. Boddington. For another picture of Spike's Sister In-Law.<P>What the Hey! I've always been partial to blondes<P>Phil<P>------------------<BR>Take that Computer, Throw it out the window, "And Go Huntin"

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Just moving the topic to the top of the page, cause I wanna be just like Mr. Boddington when I grow up,so I don't want him to miss this,,BH

pak Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I would hope that Mr Boddington doesn't need one of the regular posters, on this board, to be his apologist. I would think that he will be able to hold his own around here.pak

'Often mistaken, never in doubt'

'Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge' Darwin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder how long this thread will be when "the Bodd" actually shows up?<P>By the way-don't nobody register the handle "Colonel Boddington" and try and trick us. Spike and Bodd are neighbors and Spike can just run next door and see if it's really him.

Wade

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 458 Lott:<BR><B>Man,<P>We must of scared him off! You know you guys gots to show some restraint once in awhile, to the outsiders we must look like some kinda freek show. Actually thats not too bad, keeps the rif raf out, well except that C*** guy, though he seems to be laying low.<P>What I'd like is a story combining that feller with the clown suit and Pat's hillbilly neigbor lady. I still get the giggles thinking about the goat in the fog story.<P></B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>A snow blower into the wind is only half bad snow blowing yellow snow into the wind now thats bad.<P>Bullwnkl<BR>

Money talks Bull [bleep] walks
Business as usual
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Bullwnkl,<BR>You heard Bill Clinton found Ken Starr's name written, in yellow, in the snow?<BR>Bad news was it was Hillary's handwriting.<BR>Dan

NRA Life Member

Never read the fine print. There ain't no way you're gonna like it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just got home from Kentucky Fried and boy was I angry. They have a Hillary bucket there now. You get 2 small breasts, 2 very large thighs, and whole bunch of left wings.<BR>art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Now, thats a good joke! ~~~Suluuq(roflmao)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1501693&a=11332227&p=41099855&Sequence=0[/img] <P>------------------<BR>If you think peeing in the wind is bad, try running a snowblower into the wind!<p>[This message has been edited by 458 Lott (edited February 16, 2001).]

C
C
Hey, guys, I come in peace. I'm still not sure how this site works, but it looks like you're having fun--some of it at my expense, which is okay by me. Anyway, John Peyton asked me to drop by, so I'm here. Haven't met John, but he wound up with a really sweet .35 Whelen that I couldn't justify keeping (sort of "culling the herd"). I think he plans to try it out on some of our wild hogs around here, but there's really no point in that . . . that particular rifle already knows everything it needs to know about making bacon.<BR>Am going to browse a bit and see what I come up with. Must be honest and tell you all that I'm not much of a net surfer (or any kind of surfer!), but will drop by now and again.<BR>Regards to all,<BR>Craig Boddington

ctb
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Hey Craig,<BR> Nice of you to stop in, you picked a good time too,pretty quiet right now,,Hope you stop in and share some knowledge with us everynow and then,,BEARHUNTER aka Rod

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Welcome to the campfire, Boddington. Please share some of the hunting stories you write about. Should you come often enough, and get o know us better, you'll never want to come back! [Linked Image] (just kidding)~~~Suluuq <P>

BW Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Craig Boddington,<P>Welcome to the Campfire. It's pleasure to have you aboard. We've got plenty of lefty's here, but we could always use more!<P>Since you don't "surf" the net much, you'll just have to believe us, when we say this is the best site around! [Linked Image]<P>If you get the chance, try and find your way over to the "Africa Hunting" part of this website. I've asked lots of questions there lately, as I'm planning on going over May 2002. I've already got you "Africa Rifles" book, but rifles are just one part of the whole trip.<P>Keep checking in!<BR><P>------------------<BR>Brian<BR><A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/bw_99835/" TARGET=_blank>The 416 Taylor WebPage!</A>

Brian

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
<BR> Hello Craig, welcome, its always good to see another LH lover of .338's on the board.........Rick

"Like with any House of Prostitution we ought to charge admission at the United Nations building"

"Even better, we should bulldoze it down and put a public shooting range in its place." "We'd be a safer country for it".
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1941USMC, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 46 invisible), 1,745 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,000
Posts18,520,403
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.