Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Well 4100fps I have some more "learnin" for you to do regarding your furry friends!

Link to "Dillonite Daily" dated Friday August 28th 2,009":

http://www.bmt.net/~ddaily/

Sheesh!
This is new record Wolf kill!
If you do not link to this site via the provided link address on this date (Friday August 28th 2,009) then just go to the "archives section" at the bottom of the page and go to the August 28th 2,009 edition.

Pay special attention to the part of the article where the F&G folks state that out of the 120 large sheep killed by the Wolves ONLY 1 (ONE!) was eaten!

Thanks for nothing rmWf!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

GB1

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Well 4100fps I have some more "learnin" for you to do regarding your furry friends!

Link to "Dillonite Daily" dated Friday August 28th 2,009":

Sheesh!
This is new record Wolf kill!
If you do not link to this site via the provided link address on this date (Friday August 28th 2,009) then just go to the "archives section" at the bottom of the page and go to the August 28th 2,009 edition.

Pay special attention to the part of the article where the F&G folks state that out of the 120 large sheep killed by the Wolves ONLY 1 (ONE!) was eaten!

Thanks for nothing rmWf!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

WOW! They made a dent, quick.. Efficient and wasteful predators, they. Triple S.

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Hey F*CK FACE 4100 FPS. Just another PROVING article about the complete waste of animals by these over grown dogs. I personally can't wait to shoot the [bleep] out of these in about 1 week. I normally don't participate in pissing contests like this, but ya know what, when it's so obvious that you're too f'n ignorant or stupid to admit when you're wrong...well all I can is...you can't fix STUPID!!!!!!

I'll hopefully be one of the first posters on this site to post the wolf I KILLED this year. It will be the wolf that is hanging in the tree by his nuts!!!!! I'll be sure to send you the gut pile!!!!!!!!

Go find a freaking tree to hug or some other meaningless BS as you are quite frankly pissing in the wind when it comes to your kaleidoscope vision of reality in regards to the REAL PROBLEM at hand.

Even better yet, how about the F&G release just one wolf in the room that you keep your A$$ toys in and see if you can get "OFF" without getting your A$$ ate, for no reason.

Run that up your flag pole and see if it waves at you!!!!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
please post a pic of all the wolves you kill. I would love to see them.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by rosco1
please post a pic of all the wolves you kill. I would love to see them.

Not sure if I'll be able to post pics of ALL the wolves I kill as most of them will crawl off for a while with a gutshot wound before dying. And no, I don't care to track them as my bullets hit where I aim and I have no interest. Although I do plan on turning one of those wolf heads into a canoe so I can post it for Mr. Tree Hugger 4100fps.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bringitbig, I seriously doubt you'll kill anything other than more brain cells. You'll never get a wolf from your favorite perch, the local bar stool. I assume your vermin's bastard step child. Your language and decorum speak volumes. As for Vermin's post about the 120 domestic sheep kill by wolves, I'd say it's a win, win, win situation. First, it's perfect timing for Molloy's hearing. Second it's sheep, and I hate sheep although Bringitbig and Vermin will be sleeping alone for awhile until replacements can be found. Third, the WS will be called in to remove the pack. I hope the wolves declare war on the sheep in Montana, Cool. Got any other good news for me to hear.

I wanted to take a scalp, but the kill was not mine.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4100fps
Bringitbig, I seriously doubt you'll kill anything other than more brain cells. You'll never get a wolf from your favorite perch, the local bar stool. I assume your vermin's bastard step child. Your language and decorum speak volumes. As for Vermin's post about the 120 domestic sheep kill by wolves, I'd say it's a win, win, win situation. First, it's perfect timing for Molloy's hearing. Second it's sheep, and I hate sheep although Bringitbig and Vermin will be sleeping alone for awhile until replacements can be found. Third, the WS will be called in to remove the pack. I hope the wolves declare war on the sheep in Montana, Cool. Got any other good news for me to hear.

Thanks for your words of ah ah wisdom yah that's it. I'm sure you just got a couple more or hundreds of more letters sent off to legislators. We just can't do with out help from people like you. Time to go to the kitchen and get yourself another beer. Love from us on the Campfire now.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 08/28/09.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

My brain cells are just fine thank you 4100 miles per millennium guy. So you know bad-a$$, I don't shoot from a perch, and if I did I would shoot from your mommas rented trailer. I wouldn't shoot a wolf in your bedroom if you paid me. Granted it would mostly be because of the "tight fitting rubber suit" you wear....I'm sure that's the way you're batting...go figure, as most tree huggers are also co*ksuckers....you can't help it, it's just the way you f'd up "people" are.

And by the way, to reply about your comment of I'm the "vermin's bastard step child". Well, if you could actually spell vermins correctly that would be one thing, but I'll bite, I can only assume that you're the spawn of Satan. How's that grab ya tough guy? I suspect that since you don't have any BALLS it doesn't grab you anywhere.

You also mentioned you hate sheep...gee, that's kind of funny as I'm sure you've had plenty of chances to help that "sheep over the fence" while wearing your boots....probably made of tree bark I might add. At least that's what I'm convinced you told the rancher who caught you doing such. Man I wish I still had the photos.

You know 4100 POS, I wouldn't piss on your head if your hair was on fire. However, I would piss on your grave...right next to the F'n wolf I shot. I feel this would be the best way for you TWO to be CLOSE with one another.

You are quite the miserable bag of puke I can't seem to get rid of.

Your turn.......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I really appreciate the decorum and restraint that characterizes the dialogue in these forums which impart wisdom and eschew name calling and personal attacks--one of the reasons that I continue to read them (LOL!).

I have just about decided to quit reading wolf-related posts, as I learn nothing except how incredibly polarized opinions are among those that are dumb enough or brave (?) enough to post.

Have a good time, boys!!!

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by mudhen
I really appreciate the decorum and restraint that characterizes the dialogue in these forums which impart wisdom and eschew name calling and personal attacks--one of the reasons that I continue to read them (LOL!).

I have just about decided to quit reading wolf-related posts, as I learn nothing except how incredibly polarized opinions are among those that are dumb enough or brave (?) enough to post.

Have a good time, boys!!!

Don't worry Mud, you have yet to see good times. However, having a battle of the wits with an unarmed person is unfair as I know....but then again, I love F'n with the stupid. Stay tuned as it gets much, much better!!!!

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hope the wolves declare war on the sheep in Montana,

Woofs will lose now just as they did in the past.

MM

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
[/quote]

Woofs will lose now just as they did in the past.

MM [/quote]

You have that right MM. If the legal harvest doesn't wipe them out in years to come I'm sure the three S's will eventually. There is waaaay too many elk/deer hunters that will agree with me. Heck, I've been practicing it for at least the last 2 years....still no dent in the wolf population. Obviously I need help. Who's in???

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I got it, is what you Bring that's big is a lot of talk. BTW, do tell oh edjumacated one how you spell "vermin"?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
If you read the article, I believe it was 50 years of breeding that the wolf destroyed in one killing spree.

I keep being told that wolves only kill what they eat. I get told they only eat the week, or the sick. This as I have said over and over is BULL>>>>>

I can only hope the family can recover from this. The money they receive will only cover the cost of the animal. It will never cover the life labor of the bloodline lost.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
...as a somewhat detached Easterner, I can understand why these animals were wiped out of the West by the turn of the century.

I got into a "wolf"debate with a preservationist type back here(he in favor of reintroduction).and asked him what about the folks who's livlihood depends upon livestock,and the carnage the wolves would inflict?

His response(!)was that this sort of economic depravation was just the price we had to pay for the lofty objective of having wolves again......

My response was that the Eastern Grizzly was once indigenous to his back yard.....that I wanted the grizzly back,restored to its' historic range,and he encroached on the former habitat;meaning he, his house,swing set and backyard had to go........and if one of his kids or his Lab Retriever got eaten in the process, it was just the "price we had to pay" to have the Eastern GGrizzly restored to its' former habitat smirk

He had no response....his type usually doesn't when the topic turns to common sense.

In Alberta, we're given wolf licenses when we buy deer tags,with no daily limit and instructions to take as many as we can.......I have seen great whitetail areas up there totally wiped out wihtin two years after the wolves moved in....these things belong in wild Canada and Alaska,Siberia, etc...the lower 48 is not the place for them anymore.They are wanton killers.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nicely said Bob

I won't get into the poo flinging here, but me and my 257Wby will be part of the solution.

100% Public land DIY!
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by hunter5325
Nicely said Bob

I won't get into the poo flinging here, but me and my 257Wby will be part of the solution.

+1 on the post Bob. And I'm done with slinging the poo-poo myself. I'll just lay low and provide
all the lethal in-field support I can.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bringitbig
And I'm done with slinging the poo-poo myself.

But I wanted to read the spelling lesson. Don't you criminals follow through on anything?

There are many copies.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Dpole:I suspect they're refering to the proposed hunting seasons,which of course,is the proper way to handle these things.

I don't think the wolves should have been put back in the first place;but now that they're here,they have to be managed.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Backpacker mag discussion on the wolf kill Here's a link to Backpacker magazine's forum page, where I and another Montanan have been arguing with the real left wing nuts. I'm posting this so open minded individuals can see what's left and what's far right. We know the far right fellas on here. Take a gander at the far left.

Dpole:I suspect they're referring to the proposed hunting seasons,which of course,is the proper way to handle these things.
No these fellas are supporting poaching game animals. Their trying to insight illegal activities and condone it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1936M71, 1minute, 64 invisible), 2,335 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,707
Posts18,513,889
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.