Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
MOGC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
1) Bob Dozier Custom Arkansas Traveler...
This is a true custom non-catalog knife I ordered directly from the Dozier shop. The blade is slightly longer than a typical AT, mine is 3 1/4" in length and made of D2 blade steel. The handles are beautiful deep green/black jigged bone. The pins and thong hole hardware is brass. The sheath is the typical Dozier horizontal right hand black Kydex. The knife has never been sharpened or used and is as new. I'm sorry I do not have pictures. Price is $220.00 shipped.

2) Bob Dozier Custom K4 Straight Hunter...
This one is a Dozier Custom K4 Straight Hunter with a 3 1/2" D2 blade. The handles are green linen micarta with brass pins and thong hole hardware. The sheath is the standard right hand horizontal black Kydex. This knife has been very lightly used and sharpened a few times with a Spyderco SharpMaker. I cannot find any imperfections on the knife anywhere. Sorry, no pic's handy of this knife. Price is $185.00 shipped.

3) Microtech Lightfoot LCC...
This is a discontinued and highly sought after Microtech Lightfoot LCC. This is a stout, large, liner lock folder. The blade is 3 5/8" inches and made of 154CM blade steel, black coated. The lock up is perfect and no play, the liner rest one full width upon the tang of the blade. The bolsters are titanium and the handles carbon fiber. The pocket clip has the Lightfoot Shark on it. The clip and the thumbstud are grey finish stainless to match the Ti bolsters. I "think" I have the Microtech marked black nylon belt sheath, I'll have to dig for that. This knife is unused and has never cut anything or been sharpened. However, if you hold the knife to the light just so, there are a very few, very fine, very light scuffs on the clip from being in a drawer over the years. Price is $140.00 shipped.
[Linked Image]

4) Black BUCK 560-C Ti...
Often called a "Buck Benza" this is a discontinued Buck folder based on the 110 size knives. This is a Buck 560C Ti with black coating. The Ti frame is finger grooved and the handle pins are silver colored. The blade is 3 7/8" long and I think the blade steel is 425M. The lock up is extremely tight and there is zero play. As new, never cut anything or been sharpened. I do not have a sheath for it. Price is $85.00 shipped.
[Linked Image]

5) Silver BUCK 560-X Ti...
The description for this one is identical to the knife above except this knife is grey/silver finish. This knife has been carried a couple times, not sure if I ever cut anything with it. Pretty sure I have never sharpened it. Looks as good as the NIB knife above. Price is $75.00 shipped.
[Linked Image]

6) Benchmade Mini AFCK...
An original Benchmade Mini Advanced Folding Combat Knife (AFCK) with a 3 1/4" ATS-34 blade. The back of the blade ramp is serrated for the thumb/finger. The liner lock on this one engages over one third onto the blade tang and is perfect with zero play. The blade pivot is adjustable. The scales are black G-10 with Benchmade Butterfly medallion. I've had this knife for a long time and do not think I have ever carried, used, or cut anything. The clip has a tiny little mark on it, otherwise I cannot find any other imprefections. Price is $85.00 shipped.
[Linked Image]

7) Benchmade Axis Lock 94X...
This is a Benchmade Axis Lock 940-something, I've forgotten the actual number designation for this blade style - 943 maybe? Anyway, a 3 1/2" 154CM blade that is pivot adjustable. No need, it locks perfectly with zero play. The Axis Lock is perfect. This knife has thin profile black alloy handle with a thin blue liner in the center, dual thumbstuds and a pocket clip. I have carried this knife a little, the clip has some silver around the edges. The handle looks excellent. The blade is also excellent. Price is $85.00 shipped.
[Linked Image]

Please post an "I'll take it" here on the open thread and then pm for shipping details. I prefer a USPS Money Order for payment.

Thanks for looking,
MOGC

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
GB1

MOGC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The Benchmade Mini AFCK has been SOLD. I will consider reasonable offers on the others. Thanks for looking... smile

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
PM sent.

"One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a Congress."
- John Adams
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
pm sent

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Ill take the lightfoot. PM sent

IC B2

MOGC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mow1954
Ill take the lightfoot. PM sent

SOLD to mow1954 - deal pending on the Lightfoot LCC.

MOGC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
UPDATE: DEALS PENDING ON KNIVES #3 - #5 - #6 - #7.

Knives #1 - #2 - #4 still available and I will reduce the price on each as follows:

1) Now priced at $200 shipped...

2) Now priced at $165 shipped...

4) Now priced at $65 shipped...

Edited to reflect another sale and lowered prices...

Last edited by MOGC; 08/29/09.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
If deal on #7 falls through, I would be interested.

C
C
If deal on #3 (lightfoot) falls through, I will take it.

MOGC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The post above has been edited with prices lowered to rock bottom. Thanks for looking...

Knives #1 - #2 - #4 still available and I will reduce the price on each as follows:

4) Now priced at $60 shipped...

IC B3

MOGC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Hey, we're back! Thanks to management and a bump for the holiday weekend crowd.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You have a PM on the Benchmade.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

MOGC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Guys, I'm sorry I can't edit the original to make it easier to see what is sold and what is still on the block for sale. Here are the knives still for sale with prices...

4) SOLD - Deal Pending...

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by MOGC; 09/06/09. Reason: Update sold knife #4...

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I will take #1 if still available. PM also sent.
Charles

MOGC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
That's it fellows, they are All SOLD - Deals Pending! Thank you for all the good dealings.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 1234, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 48 invisible), 2,446 guests, and 1,138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,457
Posts18,529,114
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.