Ladies & gentlemen, I have more than a few close friends & relatives serving in the Giant Sandbox we have all known for several years... Forgive me if this has been posted/suggested recently.
The U.S. G.I. hospitals in Afghanistan are looking for donations of clothing Etc. I can post the letter I have received, but the Federal Seals will not copy for obvious reasons... So here it is, any help would be GREATLY appreciated. If someone want's the Official Letter, I will forward it.

Thank you for the time, effort & space to post this.

Pat
Letter following:

Dear Sir/Ma�am,

Each month an average of 250 wounded soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines come to Craig Joint Theater Hospital for medical care. In addition to their medical issues, most of these military members have very little extra clothing, toiletries, etc. Supplies are sorely needed for these men and women. We have an ample supply of socks and underwear for men, but have needs in other areas. I have included a list of suggested items that would greatly increase the comfort of our wounded warriors. Anything that is donated will go directly to our patients and will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for any assistance that you can provide.

Very Respectfully,
Capt Melissa K Holden
Capt Melissa Holden
Melissa K. Holden, Captain, USAF, NC
PME Assistant OIC, Task Force Med
Craig Joint Theatre Hospital
Bagram Air Field, Afghanistan
APO AE 09354
DSN (318) 431-4422
Email: Melissa.K.Holdenafghan.swa.army.mil

Supplies:

Blankets T-shirts
Pillows Sweat shirts
Sheets Sweat pants
Towels Underwear (female)
Socks (female)
Earphones

Toiletry items:
Deodorant Soap
Shower Shoes

Address to send supplies:

Melissa Holden
Task Force Med/CASF
APO AE 09354

Cheap things are not good, good things are not cheap.