Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Hi all, I'm still in the hospital but hope to get home tomorrow. The Doc seems to have my blood pressure down in the normal range once again. No surgerys just new medications. It sure is nice being waited on hand and foot, too bad someone them also carry needles laugh

Im ready to get out of here and back on my puter at home. I just found out today that they have wireless here for the patients.

Hope all is going well for everyone, I see Ken is back online, welcome home Ken.

Greenhornet gave me his password so I could get on here and post my football picks as I intend to win this week laugh

Hope to get out of here tomorrow, nice being waited on hand & foot but some of those hands have needles in them.

Sassy

GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Michigan Girls Kick Ass!

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just bet against Bob. You'll do fine. Hope ya feel better soon.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Home is always better. Maybe someone there will take over the waiting on you chores and not have a needle in hand. Best, John

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sassy,

Glad to see you in good spirits...

The Doc's must be really good if they can get your blood pressure down, considering what you put up with from Les! grin grin

All the best, and I'm sure you've feel even better when you get out of hospital and back home,

Regards,

Peter

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hey dammit, wait just a minute. shocked

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Glad to see you back around Sassy, the pick'em wouldn't be the same without you. Get yourself healthy and back home soon!

Will

Smellin' a lot of 'if' coming off this plan.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I've been here for a week and just found out they had internet access. I haven't even seen any cute docs around here figured I could pass he time pinching a few young butts laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can see Greenhornet is going to regret giving you access via his password! grin

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Hey Miss Sassy,

Glad to see your posting and getting things going in the right direction healthwise for yourself.

I know the chances of getting things going in the right direction with Les is well beyond any type of intervention now, up to and probably including a witch doctor. Ahhhh, the crosses a mother has to bear frown

Please look after yourself, we miss you.

Lynn

IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Glad to hear from you Sassy. Don't bet on the Lion's and you'll do fine. grin

Camp is where you make it.
U
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
U
glad you're giving 'em hell ma'am! smile

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I/m hoping to go home tomorrow. The've been trying to get my heart meds adjusted so I have a normal blood pressure again. If Les was any kind of son he would be here taking all of the blood work for me. I told them today that I have just about run out of blood and they are gonna have to give me some so they have enough for more bloodletting.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Sassy it's good to see you posting. I see you are killing two birds with one stone...raising greenhornets post count for him eh? Get home soon. Bear

Bear

Life is what happens to you as you are making other plans.

NRA Patron Member
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Miss Sassy,

I am hoping if it would be okay with you and GreenHornet, and if you would be up to it at that time. If on my way back up north in the second week of October, I could maybe stop and say hello, or maybe meet you folks somewhere and take you out to lunch or dinner, I would love it. I will have my 4 year old Grand Daughter Belle with me, she is well behaved and loves to travel.

Anyways, we can see how things work out, and how you are feeling by then.

*BTW* I think it's absolutely terrible that Les won't go up there and give a little blood here and there for his Momma, I mean after everything you have given up in life for him *tsk, tsk*

Les, you should be ashamed. So, so, so, sad, the ungratefulness of some children these days frown

Lynn

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
eek Quit looking at them young docs or they will never get your blood pressure regulated. At this rate might not ever get released. cry GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Lynn I'll PM you after I get home or remember my passwords. I have my other puter set up to come on with my passwords. I forgot to do that on this one.

We would really enjoy meeting you and your grandbaby, I might be able to fix her up with a kitten or four laugh Just teasing.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dang glad to see you back on here Lady! Missed ya!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Sassy,

You never know about the kitten. She has three now, Diggity Dawg, Princess Livia and Chili Dawg. Diggity Dawg has unfortunately flown the coop over the weekend, and she is being missed badly by a little someone frown

I hate having to explain why people and pets go missing from our lives, for short periods of time, or permanently. Younger child or older, it still sucks when something or somebody we care for goes away, by choice or by chance.

Lynn

*PS* Looking forward to your PM.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Glad to hear you back on the air-waves again Sassy! Les, are you going settle in a little bit now your mom is back, orrrrrr!? Just wondering. Actually, I enjoy hearing from the both of you; so please, don't change ANYTHING! Oh Lordy, here it goes! Tom

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 53 invisible), 17,884 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,892
Posts18,538,556
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.