GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
blech

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In that second video, one of the responses might be "Hear our cry, Obama," but I'm pretty sure that the other response is "Deliver us, O God." Listen to it again, but don't watch the subtitles. (I suspect that the first response is directed at God as well, and that the apparent extra syllable is just some of the folks getting to "God" a little late; but I'm not as sure of that.)

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
abo Offline
These people want a dictator. They believe Obama when he says that the Constitution is "fundamentally flawed", because it limits the government's power. What a bunch of losers. Talk about missing the point.

I really believe that these folks (the praying adults, and the teachers of the kids/ not the kids...yet) think that liberty and individualism are undesirable traits in a society.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Somebody convince me this will not get real ugly before it's over.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's really a brewin'.
It's gonna come to a head.

SOON!

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by abo
These people want a dictator. They believe Obama when he says that the Constitution is "fundamentally flawed", because it limits the government's power.

The Constitution is fundamentally flawed, but because it has failed to limit the power of the State.

I really believe that these folks (the praying adults, and the teachers of the kids/ not the kids...yet) think that liberty and individualism are undesirable traits in a society.

Eliminating individualism and providing justifications for the usurpation of liberty is the purpose of the government schools.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Holy shyte?
Did any of US go mmm mmm mmm RIchard Nixon?

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
A Barak showed up. Any meaningful discussion is now at an end, as a Barak will only want the conversation to center around them, and their bullschit, crackpot ideologies.

Must be something to that name.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Holy shyte?
Did any of US go mmm mmm mmm RIchard Nixon?

We would have if he could have gotten away with it, I'm sure.

I see what you're saying: Obama is better at BS than any President we've had so far.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This BS is enough to make even a Christian become an atheist.

As I've said before if Obama and Michele are our new god and goddess I'm becoming an atheist!!!!! mad sick

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by derby_dude
This BS is enough to make even a Christian become an atheist.

nope. Don't see how the two relate at all.

This BS just makes some of us RWE's cling a little more to God, guns, and such.

But if � is not actively discouraging this deification that is taking place by people of less than nominal thought, than he is as bad as Hitler, or any number of 2 bit narcissistic despots.

Hero worship in a corporeal thing, people included as well as farm animals, has always led to disaster.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barak
Originally Posted by abo
These people want a dictator. They believe Obama when he says that the Constitution is "fundamentally flawed", because it limits the government's power.

The Constitution is fundamentally flawed, but because it has failed to limit the power of the State.

Dude are you serious? A document can't prevent anything without people enforcing it. The constitution hasn't failed at all. Our politicians have.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
abo Offline
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by abo

Dude are you serious? A document can't prevent anything without people enforcing it. The constitution hasn't failed at all. Our politicians have.

"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic" Benjamin Franklin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by abo

The politicians were just being politicians. It doesn't make any sense to expect a bird not to fly or a fish not to swim; neither does it make any sense to expect a politician not to be power-hungry and corrupt. It's what they do.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (12344mag, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 1lessdog, 1234, 54 invisible), 17,841 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,958
Posts18,539,590
Members74,052
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.