Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 31 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 30 31
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Now Scorpion wants me to help him on his school work.

Answer: I wrote most of my own hydraulics, soil run off, and FMEA software, long before there were PCs capable of running such.

I charge over $200 an hour, insect.
Fluid Dynamics in Open and Closed Systems was an undergraduate course for me.
Good luck, scorp!
Hint: use Bernoulli's Equation

HR IC

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
In other words, he hasn't a clue, and Google-Fu won't bail him out.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can tell you I wouldn't be wetting myself, I was just impressed with it's size. What kind of Cat is that anyway. I caught cat's , but no where near that size. Was that a Wateree catfish?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You aren't even capable of answering a direct, to the point question, are you, Lee?
You are pathetic.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Channel cat, caught on a night crawler at the bank, 14-lb line on an Abu 5500.

IC B2

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by RDFinn
I can tell you I wouldn't be wetting myself, I was just impressed with it's size. What kind of Cat is that anyway. I caught cat's , but no where near that size. Was that a Wateree catfish?

Wateree, by the picture caption, and it looks to be a blue, maybe a channel cat. Probably about 35-40 pounds.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Help with my homework? Please.

The fact that you miserably failed the first part of that post, is no surprise. The fact you dodged the two simple questions at the end, show you have not a CLUE when it comes to reinforced concrete design.

I'm sure you've done work for the Army Corps, what software is it that they use for the majority of their river analysis software? That right there, should give you a big enough hint. And no, Bernoulli's equation wasn't what I was looking for either.

I'll give you a little help with those two little "gimme" questions in my previous post.

1) Give me a value for phi between 0.825 and 0.935

2) Give me a value for beta between 0.73 and 0.87

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Originally Posted by RDFinn

Wateree, by the picture caption, and it looks to be a blue, maybe a channel cat. Probably about 35-40 pounds.

In Lee's world that is 100 pounder or it ain't an ounce!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Seeing as how the world record is under 60 pounds...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Seeing as how the world record is under 60 pounds...

I have a hunch ol Lee would find some way to claim otherwise!

I have never encountered a guy on the net that was as full of schit as Lee24.
The guy has no shame or backbone whatsoever.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
He engineered the record books! laugh

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
[Linked Image]

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Tell me about some of your reinfroced conc. design. I'd love to hear about it Lee. I don't mean the Wiki bullshitt you've been writing about.

Tell me about some the admixtures you've use. I want to hear the type and brand of steel, where you got it from. Since there are only about 2 places in the US that we use, you should be able to come up with it pretty quick.

Do you use superplasti's, retarders, fiber,? What temps and cure times are you finding give you the best strenghs on your breaks?

Since I do this for a living, I'm always will to listen to someone with a lot more experience, such as yourself, to improve my desing and construction. and Please Lee, don't tell me about [bleep] you've read about. I can do that too. tell me about the things you've seen that worked in the field.

oh yeah...if you can find it, throw up a pic of the highrise on the ocean....I'm still waiting to see it. I'm sure it is a beautiful place.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by Lee24
Now, if any of you want to discuss Remington, or YOUR engineering projects related to Remington, go ahead.

I don't think you have the necessary clearance for me to discuss any of my engineering projects. Further, I don't think that you're qualified enough to analyze what I've done. TZone and Scorpion, though, have been sent some of my material to review and discuss.

George

Good looking stuff George. I like what you've done with the voids, so we can improve on a more consistant compaction at lower temps. It really creates a smoother surcface, even with the bigger aggreate.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Now Scorpion wants me to help him on his school work.

Answer: I wrote most of my own hydraulics, soil run off, and FMEA software, long before there were PCs capable of running such.

I charge over $200 an hour, insect.
Fluid Dynamics in Open and Closed Systems was an undergraduate course for me.
Good luck, scorp!
Hint: use Bernoulli's Equation

Continuing to prove you're retarded.

You invented FEMA. You sir...are a [bleep].

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tzone

oh yeah...if you can find it, throw up a pic of the highrise on the ocean....I'm still waiting to see it. I'm sure it is a beautiful place.

That and a pic of that SC made 375 H&H.

I also wouldn't mind hearing about Lees 'expertise' in polymer production-things like polymerization of long-chain polyols and co-block polyols from ethylene oxide and/or propylene oxide.

James Elroy Flecker

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Have I ever told any of you about the reinforced concrete, deer hunting bunker I designed and paid my friends at NASA to build on the dark side of the moon? They owed me one, I'd like to tell you why, but do to certain security issues....

I am the NorthEast WoodsBeast!

"System version 1.3, divorced"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Corelokt,
Lee can outdo that, I am sure!
(rolls eyes)

BTW, your avatar is sweet!!

James Elroy Flecker

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Scorp, it's interesting that you are taking a course, but have you every actually designed and built a concrete structure?

The ones that impress me are the one-of-a-kinds, like stadium second decks, large bridge supports, and curved roofs. Those require not just engineering book knowledge, but enough experience to have a feel for what will work and will not work.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
What would impress me is if you answered a question you were asked instead of asking questions

Someone with your experience, should be have all the answers....yet we haven't heard one answer to a question asked of you.

Scorp, it's interesting that you are taking a course, but have you every actually designed and built a concrete structure?

We know you sure as hell haven't.

Continuing to prove you're socially retarded.

Page 14 of 31 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 60 invisible), 2,493 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,592
Posts18,492,149
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.