Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Alexi
What is it with this sheriff, does he just really feel the need to put dispared people down, all they are doing is looking for jobs to feed their family. So, they work cheaper and look for funds in places that we don't? Big deal, let 'em alone, our border is dead any way, should be a free zone from north to south.

I think this guy has the potential to be real funny.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dang, this is the quickest I've ever used the "ignore" feature. Can't see any reason to read more of this twit

I'm not cheap, I'm frugal.
[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
On a separate subject, I've read where the white house is paying people to keep up with various blogs and forums to put in the demmi's point of view while ridiculing the traditionalists. Not saying there is any relation to this thread or if it's the truth, just came to mind for some reason.

I'm not cheap, I'm frugal.
[Linked Image]
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
What is it with this sheriff, does he just really feel the need to put dispared people down, all they are doing is looking for jobs to feed their family. So, they work cheaper and look for funds in places that we don't? Big deal, let 'em alone, our border is dead any way, should be a free zone from north to south.

+++++++++++++++++++

You lose a bet, or something?

If you come back, you might wish to change your handle. Memories around here are rather good!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If that's the case, here's a personal message the local spy can deliver. "Bammy, blow me!"

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by batch
On a separate subject, I've read where the white house is paying people to keep up with various blogs and forums to put in the demmi's point of view while ridiculing the traditionalists. Not saying there is any relation to this thread or if it's the truth, just came to mind for some reason.

I used to do that on the DU, and other liberal suck sites. But I got tired of making up email addresses to get forum access, just to pi$$ in their granola for a couple posts before being expunged.

It's fun and all, but after a while it's like hitting ants with a magnifying glass. They curl up and their stench is noxious. Nothing new.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joe vs "Izzy",.........

Isabel Garcia's the fruitcake that be-headed Joe in effigy last Summer,........

this is a funny clip, in a way., but it also CLEARLY illustrates just how wide the Gulf that exists between "Derechos Humanos / RAZA" types, and everyday folk.

Link: http://www.americanpatrol.com/VIDEO/HTML/091021-JoeVsIzzyAC360-CNN_.html

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Clintk
Originally Posted by Ringman
Kamerad_Les,

I agree with you. Set .50's every half mile about 100 yards inside the border. If someone tries to invade, shoot them!

New guy,

What jobs are there that U.S. citizens wont do?

.50's on the border. Best damn idea I've heard in a while.

Where do I sign up?

Well I support what Joe is doing also, but have to ask you, would you really be willing to pull the trigger on some poor sap trying to feed his family?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Mean Joe for Governor - heck, I'd gladly campaign for him. Our current Gov is a taxaholic -- a borderline RINO.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

One, what about "ILLEGAL" don't you get? They are criminals. Maybe you should bring your sorry ass to my neck of the woods and see what we have to put up with here. It's only 52 miles to the Mexican Border from my house. You're right the border is dead because that jackass in the White House refuses to do anything about it. Write the department of Game and Fish here in Arizona. Check out the map that shows the various areas for drawing tags to hunt big game. Not the "danger" line that warns people who plan to hunt in those areas due to the danger because of the drug smugglers and coyotes bringing in even more illegals. That line isn't there because there is no problem. Go boondocking down some of the roads that come close to the border and see if you don't get shot at by those drug runners. Ask me how I know about that.
You don't live in one of the border states and you have no [bleep] idea what you're talking about.
Sheriff Joe for Governor? Hell, I'd like to see him for President. I'll bet the border got closed ip real quick.
It's too bad the Minutemen weren't allowed to shoot the bums.
Now don't go away mad junior, just go away.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
IC B3

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Kamerad_Les,

I agree with you. Set .50's every half mile about 100 yards inside the border. If someone tries to invade, shoot them!

New guy,

Where do I sign up?

Well I support what Joe is doing also, but have to ask you, would you really be willing to pull the trigger on some poor sap trying to feed his family?

Are we talking about the same poor saps that rape, murder and commit other violent cimes against American citizens? Hell we have enough of that type here already.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Please people, don't feed the trolls. They are much like stray dogs, looking for a hand-out.

Thus saith thr lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeh from the lord. Jeremiah 17:5 KJV
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by 3sixbits
Please people, don't feed the trolls. They are much like stray dogs, looking for a hand-out.

Wow.. Unbelievable. So I'm a troll for believing we need to protect our borders?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Wow.. Unbelievable. So I'm a troll for believing we need to protect our borders?

He wasn't referring to you. Simmer down.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

I LIKE feeding Trolls,................

to my Chupacabras.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They make good compost is you bury them long enough. wink

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Kamerad_Les,

New guy,

Where do I sign up?

Are we talking about the same poor saps that rape, murder and commit other violent cimes against American citizens? Hell we have enough of that type here already.

NO, I said the poor saps coming here to work. I'm in favor to stopping all illegal immigration, I favor the fence, I favor the esteemed sheriff's immigration raids, do I hate these illegals, not at all, do I want to shoot at them? No, I don't, I know a fair amount of them, most are good, desperate people.

Do I hate the gang bangers and rapist? Shoot away my friend.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I think this photo is a compliment to your honest and candid text,.........

folks who haven't run around this area remain clueless, it would seem. When the FEDS put up these signs,.......you know you're in a jackpot.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That sign should go on to say "and carry hot".

Alexi and Dudjcb are a couple of peewee harilesses. Reincarnation of that backwards world guy? I wonder if these knuckleheads are sons or daughters of staunch republican-conservatives and are just being rebellious. ??? Never know for sure what makes them tick but whatever it is it's a disease that needs irradicated. 3 digit IQ's... the unfortunate thing is the decimal point.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

The border crashers should be shot like any other trespasser. MI VHNTR

The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 1lessdog, 160user, 007FJ, 71 invisible), 2,450 guests, and 1,340 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,153
Posts18,484,265
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.