GB1

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by MagMarc
And did come back to be taunted a second time guy? laugh

Yes, and got poo'd on again for his troubles. smile

If there's one thing I've become certain of it's that there's too much certainty in the world.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Lee24
Because I am not the one pumping BS at you.

Campfire Classic, if I ever saw one.

Leaning back again. Cheers.

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
You can't tell us where you went to school? Was it Chester U, Whitmire A&M, Union Tech.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lee, I don't see how you think you are ahead in this argument. I've answered anything you asked of me, went into detailed about my education and work related experience. You cannot even answer the most mundane questions regarding civil engineering. The fact you are so unwilling to even name the university you attended is nearly proof enough. I attend the University of Pittsburgh, and will graduate with a Bachelor's of Science in Civil & Environmental Engineering in May. See? It's really not that hard.

You have the chance to silence so many people with just one photo, or one iota of proof that you are not lying. Passing that chance up more or less shows you are a fake. I have yet to attack you personally, and only question your professional credentials, so don't try and misconstrue my posts. Until you can make a post that will substantiate any of your claims regarding your expertise about civil engineering, I'm bowing out of this thread. I'll assume your next post will be you claiming victory and that I can't handle your technical explanations. So be it, I'm sick of feeding the resident troll.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Someone must have purchased something from Lee and has a name and basic address... State at least... I have a few guys that would kinda like to know who he is... No need for publicly putting it out there...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
7STW,
You really need to put a good pic of the Butcher Bird on there one day. That airframe stirs the ole German blood running thru my veins.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Agreed.
An FW-190A or even better, a Dora-9- would be cool!

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dora 9 would be REAL cool. Had I lived back then, I would have goose-stepped for who ever, to fly one of those 190's.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Someone must have purchased something from Lee and has a name and basic address... State at least... I have a few guys that would kinda like to know who he is... No need for publicly putting it out there...

Wanna bet it won't match anyone on those PE lists?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
Dora 9 would be REAL cool. Had I lived back then, I would have goose-stepped for who ever, to fly one of those 190's.

A great plane, probably my single most favorite WWII aircraft.
I have heard that some museum or perhaps private individual has a flyable! Dora somewhere in the Seattle area?
If so, that would be really something to see.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
7STW,
You really need to put a good pic of the Butcher Bird on there one day. That airframe stirs the ole German blood running thru my veins.

Hey Hawk hows life treating ya?

I'll keep the BB in mind during next changeover.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Going good. Got a 308 Norma I am thinking about turning into a 7 STW. Just got a bunch of want to projects on the brain and havent gotten around to doing them yet. You?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not up too much.Just looking for a good deer these days.Which action on the 308?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
MRC 1999

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
7STW

Please take no offense, but I have always wondered what is the connection or interest in German stuff?

I do like a good mauser myself,

ddj

Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back. - Robert Ruark
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My blood is German all the way back, with the exception with one Austrian. I really like the FW 190's. Not that I run around wearing a swastika or anything. The Germans really did revolutionize warfare when they opened things up in WW 2. Had it not been for the centralized control of one idiot, the map of Europe may still be alot different than we know it today. Just a study of history is all. I also have a thing for the F4-U, since my great uncle flew those back in WW twice.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
3/4 German here.
Still have relatives that live in the Stuttgart as well as Munich area.
I sure don't agree with what the Nazi's did, but they had some very good fighting men and machines.

James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I guess I should have put that in there too, I dont agree with what the Nazi's did either. But their use of the Combined Arms concept was simply revolutionary. They just had one idiot running the thing, which was probably good for all of us, who didnt see past the tactical arena and into the strategic arena.

Gotta go finish making antelope sausage now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hawk the Montana Rifle Company actions are pretty slick.

trouthunterdj.Can't really answer that without holding a press conference.

Page 26 of 31 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1_deuce, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 56 invisible), 2,500 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,187
Posts18,484,861
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.