Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Tony
My Lord, between the dribble already here and the rest on the Ft. Hood incident it is clear that this site is loaded with rather simple [bleep]. Oops, shouldn't have used the two words in the same sentence I am sure. I am afraid we do not have much of a chance next election if this is what the simple Republican thinking is.

Since it seemed to be my response you replied to, I'll ask you, rather than just being judgmental and critical of what I had to say, how about offering something new, a 4th option _that doesn't fall under one of those_? I'm listening.

Tom

Last edited by T_O_M; 11/06/09.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Obama said "don't jump to conclusions" I guess better wait for the breaking news.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Alan_R_McDaniel_Jr
I am losing faith in law enforcement to serve and protect (sorry guys, I know there's some really good LEOs out there, but there's a bunch giving you a bad name).

Sgt. Kimberly Munley is a hero.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Cheyenne

No sh*t! I waited all damn night to see a pict of the officer that shot the dirty sob and the only thing they showed was the disgruntled Muslim. She's the hero (along with the other responders) not that friggin' nut job.

Wook

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
My Lord, between the dribble already here and the rest on the Ft. Hood incident it is clear that this site is loaded with rather simple [bleep]. Oops, shouldn't have used the two words in the same sentence I am sure. I am afraid we do not have much of a chance next election if this is what the simple Republican thinking is.

Feel free to go somewhere else. IOW don't let the virtual door hit you in the a$$ on the way to the Democrat Underground or Move On sites.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am afraid we do not have much of a chance next election if this is what the simple Republican thinking is.

"We" must mean you and some more lib idiots,huh?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Wook
Originally Posted by Cheyenne

No sh*t! I waited all damn night to see a pict of the officer that shot the dirty sob and the only thing they showed was the disgruntled Muslim. She's the hero (along with the other responders) not that friggin' nut job.

Wook

She is certainly one of the good ones.

Alan

Food is at the core of Hunting and Fishing - Rebecca Gray

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
One of my coworkers has a sister that was shot at fort hood. I dont know any other details though. I dont know if she lived or not. Its a small world. I live all the way up here in Pennsylvania.

Last edited by YankeeDevil; 11/06/09.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
I am afraid we do not have much of a chance next election if this is what the simple Republican thinking is.

If that's as nuanced as your argument can get, we are in trouble.

Last edited by Aileinduinn; 11/06/09. Reason: Grammar

...new laws were most numerous when the commonwealth was most corrupt. ~ Publius Cornelius Tacitus
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Aileinduinn
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215

If that's as nuanced as your argument can get, we are in trouble.

Nah...he's just calling a muslim terrorist a muslim terrorist. Feel free to discuss it among other elite progressive scum, and then...keep it to yourself.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Elite progressive?

I'll take it.

...new laws were most numerous when the commonwealth was most corrupt. ~ Publius Cornelius Tacitus
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
To everyone else, my apologies for taking this thread away from its topic. I was just thinking about Dogzapper and I got more than a little bent.

Sad days.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

193 members (12344mag, 338rcm, 10Glocks, 44mc, 470Evans, 15 invisible), 1,687 guests, and 957 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,455
Posts18,507,976
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.