N
grin

Something clever here.

GB1

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Camp Chickenbuck items are just another great line of merchandiaze from Frickem All Industries. Just send $19.95 plus $1,500 S & H to Northern Dave Somewhere MN,59XXX. Your surprise Chickenbuck original may arrive in six to eight weeks, than again maybe not.

Just remember our moto. They sends us the money and we frickem all.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for bears. Bears kill you.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am having major problems with our 2 neighbor dogs coming into our yard stealing and destroying our dogs toys. We have a wireless fence for Dozer but when the sh*t dogs come over he chases them and crosses his borderline. He never used to cross it. I'm just worried about him being hit by a car. Any suggestions? I have talked to the owner about it 3 times already and they do nothing about it.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BB gun, the pump up kind
see if you can get some rock salt small enough to fit in it, cut the end of a Qtip off and load it like its a BB. then put some of the rocksalt in the barrel, almost like a pnuematic ML shotgun, only mini.
then pump it up till your arms are sore. when said dogs come around, shoot em in the A$$ with it. see if that works.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
CampChickenBuck Orange clothing and embroidered clothing line of all kinds along with knives and The Preachers lesson book on how to get your buck. Weezy collectable pink chickenbuck cellphones , guns and 2 way radio, RWS Special Cold Weather and Elk hunting gear, NorthernDave signature Ford Truck Baja, Polaris SnowMachine and ATV ChickenBuck Racing... This would RULE!!!!

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
not to mention the chickenbuck Tattoo! a must have for any sportsman!

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Muffy, apparently the neighbor doesn't give a s**t, or they would have tried to do something. Time to take it to the local animal control officals.

In the mean time you can Jack the voltage up to max on the wireless fence. May stop Dozer from crossing it, but don't count on it. If that fails keep Dozer tied up until the situation gets resolved. Better that than having him hit by a car.

One last thing, a 50/50 mixture of ammonia and water sprayed on a dogs azz tends to get their attention.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Gottta have Northern Dave's BBQ Sauce and book of grilling secrets.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Shoot 'em....the owners I mean.

I have the same problem with HUGE sasquatch of a mut that leaves turds the size of a Buick in my yard. I talked to them several times, and nothing came of it. I broght a shovel to their house, put it on there door step with a note to come over and clean up their dog's [bleep]. It has been tollerable since.

That ogre of a dog has been over a few times, but I usually chase his ass with a shovel back to his yard, praying just once that I'll catch that sucker.

It's a pretty funny sight for the neighbors I'm sure... watching fat Tom chase the neighbor dog across 2 yards, swinging a shovel in his boxers, in calf deep snow....maybe that's why they don't come over any more.

Last edited by tzone; 11/18/09.

Camp is where you make it.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hmmmmmmm.The makings of yet another video game in the "Northern Dave" series."Mario TZONE chases the dog".Man I'm telling you this has the possibilities to make Disney look small.
Big chunk of land with rides,video parlors."DAVE WORLD".Movie starring RWS with a couple of funny sidekicks like Dorothy in OZ.
"Follow the Chickenbuck Road".
Parody to "Casablanca".Last scene shows Dave and Buschpilot walking off together saying "This could be the start of a good friendship".
I'm telling you the possibilities that I can think of right now are endless and I'm still sober.

Stan in SC

The more I listen,the more I hear....and vice versa.

45/70,it's almost a religion.

If you have to take a second shot then you probably shouldn't have taken the first shot.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yeah they are kind of different. They have 5 kids and they are going to adopt another one from Honduras. They are never home. I should call the humane society, and turn them in for animal neglect. That is where they got them.

Dozer's fence is already set at the max.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by tzone

I have the same problem with HUGE sasquatch of a mut that leaves turds the size of a Buick in my yard. I talked to them several times, and nothing came of it.

So Tom, your talking to dog poop now? Kind of a one sided conversation isn't it. laugh

Had a landscaper tell me that he was hired by someone to clean up the dog poop that the neighbors dog was leaving in his yard and to bill the neighbor. He did and guy told him afterwards that he never had another problem. Neighbor paid the bill by-the-way.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Muffy, File a conplaint with the authorities. Getting hit with a fine will generally get their attention.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If I had known it was going to be such a problem, I would have saved what was left of all the toys they ruined, and sent it to them with a bill. I know the count is over 50 toys. When you add that up, it is alot of money.

The worst thing about it is they would chew them up in our yard and leave the mess for us.

A complaint with the authorities sounds like a good idea.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dad and I are headed for Chickenbuck in the morning.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Good luck to everyone and have a great thanksgiving. Heading to camp early Thursday morning. smile

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good luck to you too.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Hi my name is Rooster. Some of you may remember me. I have been away for a while mainly due to this evil thing called WORK. (Which I'm at now due to demands from these evil things called BOSSES!)
Any hoot, Ma let the cat out of the bag today that the barn boards are up inside camp chicken buck and I had to go to the campfire to check them out since...cough cough....I didn't get the phone call to HELP PUT THEM UP...cough cough.

Near as I can tell I'm about exactly 100 pages behind on this thread so if someone could be so kind as to tell me the date the shack pics were posted, I would greatly appreciate it. I don't have time to read it all tonight since I have to get home and finish cuttin up 'ol mr. whiteytail.

Wonder if Plays with Matches is shaving yet...

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Hey all, just checking in from Vegas. I have lost $14 so far. I am not very good at gambling. I have played about 15 different machines and lost on 14 of them. I only lose a dollar or 2 per machine, then bail. Been in meetings for the most part, but might have some time tomorrow.

Good luck to those hunting. I am done hunting deer, we are tagged out and our season is over anyway. there are some roosters that are in plenny heap of trouble though....

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
plenty left to do on the boards rooster...

grin

Something clever here.

Page 274 of 1,842 1 2 272 273 274 275 276 1841 1842

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1936M71, 16penny, 57 invisible), 2,264 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,391
Posts18,488,731
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.