Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
vanimrod, well the name says it all. i read both articles and neither said anything about HUNTING HOT,SCOPE GLASSING,OR BRUSH. your so hell bent about hunting hot , you cant drop the topic. get over it. why dont you go argue with your wife or kids. Iam sure there feeling a little neglected these days. with your 35,000 plus posts, about 7000 a year, maybe you should redirect your washed up atty anger towards something else and leave the fire for what its original intentions were. its not a personal argument platform. you give atty's and virginia a bad name (i have nothing to do with either) .get a damned life. dont expect a reply to your post,because rifle opens in the southernzone of NY. and this is where i go to get away from flaming azzholes like yourself. you did ny a favor by leaving, and how bout another favor by never coming back. later dickbag!!!!! GUESS WHAT, I'LL BE HUNTING HOT FOR THE WEEK OR SO. i can feel your blood pressure rising already.

GB1

V
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
V
Nope, grizzlyallen, I'm just damned glad that you're in NY and that if someone gets mistakenly or accidently shot by your dumbphuckitude, it's likely you or yours (genetics can be a curse), or a liberal democrap.

You can draw several conclusions from the article, though such would require actual thought without anal-cranial inversion, a plague that seems rampant these days.

Having hunted that area, in general, hunting hot is damned near a given. Glassing with the scope, or not with binos, would lead to mis-identification and a snap shot, as per likely. Brush, is a given, if you can cogitate on the scene as described in the articles.

Then again, self-directed thought and half a clue would be required. Sorry several continue to fail miserably on those counts.

BTW - VAnimrod would stand for "Virginia hunter", assuming you had half a fuggin' clue as to classic literature or Biblical references. Again, the lack of such knowledge is glaringly obvious.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Yep nimrod means "hunter" to those with even a slight clue...

Just heard on the news this morning that this dumbphuck in the story admitted to smoking weed prior to committing the murder................

[Linked Image]
V
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by wildswalker
Yep nimrod means "hunter" to those with even a slight clue...

Just heard on the news this morning that this dumbphuck in the story admitted to smoking weed prior to committing the murder................

Thus, the dumbphuckitude.

Welcome to felony land, dumbass, as possession of a firearm while under the influence, esp. if used in the commission of a crime can be a felony (and the last time I checked, manslaughter was a crime).

He'll be at a state issued address soon, and for the rest of his life.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Nope, grizzlyallen, I'm just damned glad that you're in NY and that if someone gets mistakenly or accidently shot by your dumbphuckitude, it's likely you or yours (genetics can be a curse), or a liberal democrap.

You can draw several conclusions from the article, though such would require actual thought without anal-cranial inversion, a plague that seems rampant these days.

Having hunted that area, in general, hunting hot is damned near a given. Glassing with the scope, or not with binos, would lead to mis-identification and a snap shot, as per likely. Brush, is a given, if you can cogitate on the scene as described in the articles.

Then again, self-directed thought and half a clue would be required. Sorry several continue to fail miserably on those counts.

BTW - VAnimrod would stand for "Virginia hunter", assuming you had half a fuggin' clue as to classic literature or Biblical references. Again, the lack of such knowledge is glaringly obvious.

Instead of using spell check, maybe you need to use Big Stick check? If just doesn't flow the same......AND, quit digging the hole deeper.

All American

All the time
IC B2

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Speaking for myself as one of the hot chambered, private land hunting, thick brush hunting contingent here on the fire, I can say with utmost confidence I will never shoot anyone picking up frogs.....Others will have to answer for themselves.

A cold chamber wouldn't have stopped a fool like that, he would have just chambered a round and continued on his merry way.

Doesn't have anything to do with hunting hot. Has everything to do with knowing what your shooting at and your background.

Just illustrates the fact that some folks should not be allowed to own or use firearms.

Best,

JM

+1

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
V
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by grizzyallen
the southernzone of NY. and this is where i go to get away from flaming azzholes...........

Anyone who's ever been to NY State, has to be laughing their ass off at that thought. Down-state NY is just about the birthing place of flaming azzholes.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Speaking for myself as one of the hot chambered, private land hunting, thick brush hunting contingent here on the fire, I can say with utmost confidence I will never shoot anyone picking up frogs.....Others will have to answer for themselves.

+1 This was murder and the [bleep] was trespassing as well. Even though he violated every safe practice known to a hunter just how could he not tell with his riflescope that it was a human anyway This idiot needs to be removed from this Earth.

Doesn't have anything to do with hunting hot. Has everything to do with knowing what your shooting at and your background.

This idiot would have just jacked a cartridge into the chamber.

End result of this shooting is you now have 1400 students who might not have a favorable opinion of hunting. What a sad day for that poor girls family and that school .

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by NeBassman
Originally Posted by JohnMoses

A cold chamber wouldn't have stopped a fool like that, he would have just chambered a round and continued on his merry way.

Just illustrates the fact that some folks should not be allowed to own or use firearms.

Best,

JM

+1

Exactly, Can't see how it has anything to do with anything in the title except dumphuckitude!!!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
because rifle opens in the southernzone of NY. and this is where i go to get away from flaming azzholes like yourself. you did ny a favor by leaving, and how bout another favor by never coming back. later dickbag!!!!! GUESS WHAT, I'LL BE HUNTING HOT FOR THE WEEK OR SO. i can feel your blood pressure rising already.

Southern part of NY state to get away from azzholes ?. Holy Crap That would be like a terrorist going to Yemen to get away from other terrorists.

I hunted those woods(SoNY) for a lot of years and know the un-ending dumb [bleep] that goes on there. When it comes to the point of losing your life or hunting you find another place to hunt.

IC B3

G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
i said southern zone ,not southern ny. the southernzone butts up to the northernzone (adirondacks). not referring to southern ny . big difference

V
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by grizzyallen
i said southern zone ,not southern ny. the southernzone butts up to the northernzone (adirondacks). not referring to southern ny . big difference

Considering Albany, and Saratoga Springs, and points south, are in that zone, not so big a difference. And, yes, I've hunted it (and the Northern Zone).

Whatever: good luck this week, Allen. Get a wallhanger, and fill the freezer.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You gotta just love these examples of one that are supposed to prove an entire theory. He forgot to add "neener, neener, neener" at the end of his post.

Aim for the exit hole.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Could care less what VA posts on an internet forum to twist up some of you sandy vagina 'net jockeys with, I know the man in real life and would back him up like a blood brother any given day.....for any given reason.

Have shared far more than just a damn beer with the man over the past several years and consider him and his as family, and on many levels.

There's VERY few men on this planet that I respect as I do Sean............

[Linked Image]
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I also fail to see how a hot chamber, or private land was the major malfunction?? It seems like an idiot who failed to id his targets.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
terrible tragedy, due to stupidity and carelessness.

Still, I don't see where "hot chamber" played any part.

Sam......

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Stoned low IQ and worthless piece of human garbage, with a gun in his hand pretending to be a deer hunter shoots and kills a promising young woman at the beginning of her life. I hope they string him up by his balls over a slow fire.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 1eyedmule, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,331 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,081
Posts18,521,825
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.