-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Just a heads up on these two company's. I placed order's with both company's on Monday and had my order's setting here by Thursday.
If anyone is running the railed handguards, you might look at LaRues "index clips" IMO they are the cats azz and will work great if mounting other items to your rail and then want to cover the remaing rail.

[Linked Image]
"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

GB1

S
S
I've been thinking about trying LaRue's new 'thingies' but I haven't heard any reviews.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I ordered two sets for a couple carbines and I am sure you will be pleased. Very easy to install/clip on. Also, there are about a dozen that have loops in case you are running a light with a grip pig tail.

[Linked Image]
"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I ordered a 5 round 6.8 magazine from C products so I could use my 6.8 during the Colorado deer season. I placed the order on October 19. I paid $7 for shipping. No one ever responded to any of my emails and everytime I called (3 times) they told me it had been shipped, but no tracking info ever. The magazine arrived November 15, while I was gone on the hunting trip. The magazine works just fine no feeding or function problems. They told me they were going to send me a free magazine because of all the problems we had getting it delivered. If the second one ever shows up I'll be suprised. I'd use their products again but I might order thru a vendor. I have no experience with LaRue. Niced to talk to on the phone, lots of promises, just no follow through. I glad you had a better experience. I could probably make the same order today the get the same results you did. CH

The older I get the better I was.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Try www.44mag.com They have all calibers of AR magazines available for very good prices.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
LaRue is phenomenal. When I was getting ready to head to Afghanistan last time they overnighted my package (aimpoint sight) for no charge so I could have it before I left. They gear is rock solid and you even get some pretty cool swag. I got a bottle of Dillo Dust (a great meat rub), a Tactical Beverage Entry Tool (dillo shapped), and a hat.

T
T
I HAVE ONE OF LARUES 18 INCH STEALTH UPPERS AND IT IS NOTHING SHORT OF AWESOME 1/2 INCH GROUPS AT 150 YARDS A LITTLE SPENDY BUT WORTH IT

T
T
FORGOT TO MENTION PALMETTO STATE ARMORY SELLS C-PRODUCTS,MAGPUL BARRETT,PRI AND SOME OTHER BRANDS AND I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY SATISFIED WITH SHIPPING AND SERVICE GIVE THEM A TRY

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

86 members (35, Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 15 invisible), 1,597 guests, and 918 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,943
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.