Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Originally Posted by derby_dude
They celebrate the official Black Muslim holiday of Kwanza, the artificially made up, no where's in history does it appear holiday.

What's the norm for the official half-black artificial muslim holiday?

They just do a 1/2 Kwanza holiday. The other 1/2 of the day they precede to [bleep] up the country.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
One should not expect the devil to celebrate the birth of mankind's savior.

KDK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Somewhat rhetorical question: why does "reaching out to include other religions" mean pissing on our own traditions?

Originally Posted by ingwe
This is a shooting forum, there is no place here for logic.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Same reason reach across the isle means let the demo(litionist)s have their way.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
they are trying their best to ruin the country we all know.

"It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues." Ten Bears
NRA Benefactor LIfe Member
USCG Veteran
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
How DO muslims celebrate Christmas?
They follow the Pilate model.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
I am a Christian, as well as a minister, and we have not celebrated what you call Christmas for many years. Christ was born in September, and why would I want to fill the coffers of the Jewish merchandisers who don't even believe in Christ anyway? It is now more about greed and foolish spending of money, guilt if you cannot spend money or use credit, yada, yada, yada.

This holiday came about when the early catholic church was trying to rule over pagan nations that had been conquered by Rome. They allowed some of the pagans traditions to be brought in under the umbrella of the church in order to placate the pagans and to force them into catholicism.

The Bible specifically speaks against bringing trees in your dwellings and adorning them with silver, gold, and adornments.

This is only my opinion. YMMV. Every day we should celebrate the gift of salvation through Christ. That is the gift that really matters.

Believe (or not) as you will and want. That is how we believe.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
That is how we believe.

Notice how every Xmas some religious legalistic goof shows up and attempts to educate us with a rant that is off subject.
Even anti-Jewish and Catholic statements.

I am a Christian as well and celebrate Xmas with a tree in the house that brings light during a dark time of winter. Nothing wrong with that. I don't bow down and worship it.

Your poor kids, I truly feel sorry for them.

Also, you don't really know for certain fact that Christ was born in September.

This is my opinion.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I am a Christian as well and celebrate Xmas
You can go to hell for taking Christ out of Christmas. Well, maybe not hell, but someplace like New Jersey or something.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by I_will_be_Frank
(sic)
The Bible specifically speaks against bringing trees in your dwellings and adorning them with silver, gold, and adornments.

(sic)

Could you please provide a reference to where this is written in scripture?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yes please

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am a non-believer and I celebrate Christmas in my house. Going out to cut down a tree this weekend, wife is going to bake some shortbread, its all good.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW
(sic)
Those of you who wonder how this fraud will celebrate the birth of Christ, you need to wake up to the simple fact that a non-American Muslim has placed himself in the office of President of the United States of America!
(sic)

Actually he didn't just place himself into the office of the president, he was voted into office! To me the saddest commentary on our country isn't the pathetic "leaders" that we have in office. It's the idiots that vote them in!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (10gaugeman, 2500HD, 1936M71, 1minute, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 66 invisible), 2,435 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,686
Posts18,494,019
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.