Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Border Patrol agent fatally shoots illegal immigrant
Posted: Jan 04, 2010 4:13 PM Updated: Jan 04, 2010 4:59 PM

Border Patrol agent fatally shoots illegal immigrant

DOUGLAS, AZ (KOLD) - A Border Patrol agent fatally shot a man just outside Douglas Monday morning.

An illegal immigrant was throwing rocks at an agent and his K9, a Border Patrol official said.

That's when the agent opened fire.

Cochise County Sheriffs were called in when the shooting happened in an area known as 'D Hill.'

A man received medical treatment after the shooting, according to a release sent by Cochise County Sheriffs.

Cochise county detectives and deputies have started a joint investigation with the FBI and the Border Patrol.

Stay tuned to KOLD News 13 for updates.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
The last time a Border Patrol agent had to shoot a guy the agents got 20 years hard time. I have been down there. My
son was in the Border Patrol. This is not some little kid
chucking peebles. These guys are dropping bricks and big rocks
from bridges and overpasses to kill and mame these agents. I
can only hope these agents and their familes survive the "Hell" that is comming their way.

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by redcloud
The last time a Border Patrol agent had to shoot a guy the agents got 20 years hard time. I have been down there. My
can only hope these agents and their familes survive the "Hell" that is comming their way.

Kinda my feelings.....this shouldn't be breaking news; schit should just be handled with the onus on "defending" the border.

Waiting for the breaking news it might be, could be, has been under attack.....and money wasted is wasted.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Gents,....we're (I live not far from Douglas) kind of an "Epicenter" for this sorta' nonsense, and believe me,....tonight we're wondering just what sorta hell THIS agent's going to be dealing with.

Maybe I should have put it up as "Prayer Requested" or something.

Pardon me all to hell for rocking the boat.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Keep rockin....

Sorry man,
just pissed this schit keeps going on and waiting for election cycles is like waiting for a rainbow first, then looking for the pot 'o gold....

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Give that man a medal.

NRA Lifetime Member
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
....and let him do his freaking JOB without being treated worse than the criminals!

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Let me give you a local "On the Line" perspective, Hawk

........Honest and trustworthy Mexican Farmers and Ranchers have to come NORTH of the line,....to try and find "Arms" to defend themselves against rampant pillaging Narco terrorists ( supported oftimes by the Mex. Gov),........

Their ONLY source being Private sales,....from Honest, trustworthy Farmers , Ranchers, ....etc,....who are being bird-dogged and shat on by THEIR Gov. "Agencies"....indeed labled "Potential Terrorists / extremists"

Rome burns, bud,.....ROME BURNS.

GTC

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
cross,

I read just about everything you put up; oft times these wonderful articles are sent to others.....

The 3rd world at gunpoint has arrived....I feel the "HOPE and CHANGE", tho' it had arrived prior.

We have police reports here, too...

My Congressmen have socialized health care on the chopping block; they've no time for "people just looking for work Americans won't do".

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
we're all on the same basic page of music here,.....

This particular incident will be well worth following,...in that the last time something like this happened prosecution was brought foward by the Cochise County Sherrif's Dept.

To say that the backlash was "Vorciferous" would be putting it mildly.

There's a moral,.....don't bring a rock to a Dog / Gun Fight.

GTC

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seen this one?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Shotgun?

....worked, whatever it was.

Hey,.....PIZZ on getting bonked with a rock!

GTC

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Rock=Deadly weapon, at least to most normal people.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cross I know it must be horrendous in your neighborhood. It hasn't gotten that bad YET up here. However I read the Jail log in our local paper and about every third one is:

Jesus XXXX arrested for (pick one)possession of controled substance, PI,speeding, failure to yield, no drivers license, no proof of insurance, expired registration/inspection sticker held for ICE.

SO FAR the shooting and cuttings are held to their own people but they seem to be expanding the territory.

BCR

Quando Omni Moritati
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This shouldn't be news - this should be a daily occurrence, without the rock-throwing part.

I think the BPA should be severely punished for wounding the illegal. I think he should be sentenced to 1 week of intense range practice.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Prayers sent for this agent. I wonder what it will take to get the attention of the US govt. If an islamo terrorist sneaks across the southern border and hits us hard, will that be the eye opener?

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
it is a shame that one has to defend themselves from rock-throwing terrorists, but looks like it has come to that on the southern borderline..

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by redcloud
In arizona not to far back, and not to far from douglas, a b.p. agent shot a mexican. similar situation. the agent was prosecuted, with the prosecutor being as i remember a former a.g. of arizona. It was a nasty little period, but the b.p. agent was eventually found not guilty as i remember.
We were having a discussion this weekend about the altar valley from three points down to sasabe. Also know as "cocaine alley." I commented i have often seen the ravens flying north/south along the highway, they look particularly sleek and well fed. I have seen blood spots on the highway, but never any leftovers. That is truely "injun country" to be tread lightly.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
I spent many years down on that border, still go back down there when I can. If the rest of the country knew what you folks are going thru down there they would be shocked. The news will not report this terrible mess. It is a war on American citizens make no mistake about it. Good luck to all you fine folks in Az.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I consider a rock to the head deadly force. I see no issues here if the facts are that simple.

I've always been amazed at the restraint some show when facing rock throwing mobs.

1Minute
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

260 members (308xray, 2ndwind, 30Gibbs, 338Rules, 257_X_50, 33 invisible), 2,148 guests, and 1,147 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,862
Posts18,478,596
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.