I sold my Cabela's/Pedersoli 10 gauge shotgun several years ago to finance other Savage stuff. While that particular specimen had its problems, I would like to have another for hunting. Since the ducks and geese have avoided our sector all season, and I can't get within 150yds of a rooster, I might as well sit around in the blind not shooting with style. While I like the Pedersoli, the price of a new shotgun from Cabelas or DWG is not worth it to me.

My 99F is shooter grade, but is nice overall condition, great bore, and has no stock tang crack (or crack repair). I am not interested in selling my rifle for cash.

If you have a nice condition Pedersoli 10 gauge shotgun to trade, please PM and we can continue the conversation. I would consider the Cabela's version with pistol grip and choke tubes, or the straight grip, fixed choke Dixie Gun Works version. I am not intersted in 12 or 20 gauge, or Pietta made guns. (Of course, a 12ga M/L Beretta O/U would be interesting...)

Just a shot in the dark. Let's not keep pushing this post to the top of the stack, and keep it to PMs.

Thanks, Randy