Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 33 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 32 33
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bender
I believe a person, whether I agree with them or not, who has risen to the top elected position in the land, surely must be knowledgeable about politics. Not only knowledgeable, but an expert. Not knowing your background, and making the statement I did, are not incongruous. I simply feel that by virtue of them being where they are, they not only know a lot about political theory and philosophies, but have a real "boots on the ground" real life working grasp of what is needed to win, and maintain power. Quite possibly more than most people in the country, even those in the business. You may be, and probably are, the exception to this. I apologize.

Apology accepted.

It takes five items to win an election and none of them require much brain power.

1. Fraud = lying.

2. Immoral

3. The will to use force.

4. The ability to steal.

5. And the will to be a political prostitute.

Individuals who are not willing to do these five items are individuals who do not get far in politics especially at the state and national level.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

But, to bring this back around to the topic (Palin), she would outlaw abortion even when the mother's health or life is at stake, or when the baby is deformed.

Lie!!!

As President, she would have no say in the matter, since the reversal of Roe vs Wade can only be done by the SCOTUS!!

She also believes that kids should be taught abstinence instead of frank, explicit sex education.

Yeah, she doesn't believe that kindergarten kids should be exposed to homosexuality at six years old (i.e. Johnny has two Mommies etc.) and that sex ed should be the responsibility of the parents.

My problem with this isn't that a person shouldn't have the CHOICE to (say) not abort a fetus that is deformed, or practice abstinance. Of course, they should. But it's stupid! Look how it's worked out for Palin. An unmarried daughter, with a loser dad of their teen-pregnancy child.

Happens all the time, all across the country...................and in the best of families.

Just wonderful seeing the Palin family nurturing that cute little baby instead of having it sucked out of their daughter with a vacuum cleaner as Jeff_O (short for Obama) would have done!

And a Down's Syndrome baby because 45-year-old women have a VERY high incidence of defective children. That is what she would COMPELL all of us to suffer. No!!

Bullschit!!

Babies are born with birth defects of all kinds every day and are raised to adulthood by caring parents who simply REFUSE TO KILL THEM.

Most parents are appalled at even the thought of killing one of their children, but not this devil worshiping, anti-religious, freak Jeff_O (short for Obama) who, absent of any soul, sees nothing wrong with it.

He makes a futile attempt at appeasement by claiming that he only supports first trimester abortions, but anyone with half a brain can certainly see how illogical and disingenuous this is.

IF what Palin is preaching WORKED, I would give it more credence but it does not.

The only thing that doesn't "WORK" around here is your reasoning, compassion for others, ability to know right from wrong and your amazing lack of honesty and integrity!

But then again DEVILS are not supposed to possess any of these qualities, so I guess it's understandable

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
i would pick bean skins out of her butt with my teeth. grin

�A free people [claim] their rights as derived from the laws of nature, and not as the gift of their chief magistrate.�
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
tmi

grin

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by yukon375
i would pick bean skins out of her butt with my teeth. grin

I've heard and seen a lot over the years but never this...

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 340boy
Looking back on my earlier posts on this thread, I think I gave the impression that I was being disrespectful to JO.

While I obviously don't agree with his political views, I would still share a campfire with him any day as I don't think he is a bad guy.

Last time I checked, it was still legal to vote for whomever presidential canidate you desire.
grin

FWIW.

Very classy Tim... not a surprise coming from you though.

I'm constantly amazed at how downright MEAN people get with those they disagree with politically. One famous douche from Texas tore into Alpinecreek recently because Casey held an opinion contrary to his about wolves... you gotta be kidding.

Then, a fair portion of the members that inhabit the Campfire section will run to the defense of said douche-bag. Casey is one of the best guys on this or any other forum. I may disagree with him about wolves but I'd be happy to share a campfire with him. Same for Jeff O.

Guys like Nemesis, not so much...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nemesis
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Well, huckleberry...........I won't "allege" that you are not a hunter, I will state it emphatically!!

You wouldn't make a pimple on a real hunter's azz..............

Now how would you know that?

Since when did "knowing anything" become a prerequisite for posting here on the Campfire...........Mister Moderate??

You and that other "middle of the road" pal of yours from the West Coast don't seem to be encumbered by any rule such as this when you post here,................... so why should I be?

I realize that you get some odd enjoyment out of playing the Florence Nightingale role here by always jumping to the defense of scumbags like the aforementioned degenerate and that Maser pervert, but once in awhile you have to get out of the way and let the men here discuss matters that may be somewhat beyond your level of intellect...................ya' know??

Hey my man, you made the statement, I was just wondering if you had hunted with the guy; apparently your just blowing more hot air out of your ass.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
I think I came up with a good definition of a moderate, it's a liberal who's afraid to admit it. Could also be said they simply lack conviction.

..and liberals would say the same. What makes you think a moderate has no conviction? I have just as much conviction as you do, our opinions differ.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bender
So a frog egg is the same as a frog?

A seed is the same as a tree?

A spore is the same as a mushroom?
Fertilized frog eggs will become frogs (Traceable to which frog laid the eggs, and deposited the sperm), fertilized seeds become not only trees, but specific trees, Spores, well, they are pretty simple, everybody is pretty much the same, you know, like liberals...In any case, frogs, trees, and mushrooms are not on the same level as humans. It is a bad analogy.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Brad
Originally Posted by 340boy
Looking back on my earlier posts on this thread, I think I gave the impression that I was being disrespectful to JO.

While I obviously don't agree with his political views, I would still share a campfire with him any day as I don't think he is a bad guy.

Last time I checked, it was still legal to vote for whomever presidential canidate you desire.
grin

FWIW.

Very classy Tim... not a surprise coming from you though.

I'm constantly amazed at how downright MEAN people get with those they disagree with politically. One famous douche from Texas tore into Alpinecreek recently because Casey held an opinion contrary to his about wolves... you gotta be kidding.

Then, a fair portion of the members that inhabit the Campfire section will run to the defense of said douche-bag. Casey is one of the best guys on this or any other forum. I may disagree with him about wolves but I'd be happy to share a campfire with him. Same for Jeff O.

DITTOS +1

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Liberal and conservative are simply "brands" that are applied very carelessly and often used as a weapon. By both sides. They paint with far, far too broad a brush. The terms mean virtually nothing at this point.

I've been very clear about my views on this forum. If some of them fall into the "liberal" camp, then so be it. They are my beliefs! I'm not going to run from them or change them based on an odious label.

The term "conservative" is likewise tarred and feathered in more liberal venues. Funny thing is, on music forums where politics get discussed, I've been accused of being the dreaded "conservative"!

Nope. I'm a moderate. I have views and beliefs that lie squarely in both camps. I don't care who that pisses off. As I've said before, liberals can kiss my redneck butt cheek... and conservatives can kiss my hippie butt cheek! Thhhpt! grin

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm a moderate. grin

I wasn't aware that "moderate" was a synonym of "assclown". You learn something every day.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm a conservative Bohemian. Maybe I ought just call myself a Bohemian. smile

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

And why is that dickhead?

Because I don't believe in:

- Killing innocent unborn children

- Taking Medicare benefits away from hard working senior citizens and giving them to non-working losers

- Redistributing wealth in America from those that earned it to those that haven't

- Restricting our 2nd amendment rights

- Same sex marriage

- The concept that pledging allegiance to our flag, singing God Bless America and celebrating religious holidays like Christmas in our schools is more harmful to our kids than teaching them that homosexuality is normal behavior.

I guess if you would rather "share a Campfire" with someone who believes in these things or votes for a surrogate that does, well Brad....................so be it!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Mainly for that very reason... you're a mean-spirited dipchit.

A person can be completely "right" and at the same time completely "wrong"...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Screw the Dems and the Repubicans...I've decided to become a libertarian.....grin

maddog

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Beyond that point I would personally outlaw abortion except in the case of danger to the mother and/or a deformed fetus.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa WTF? I hate to jump in so late but, what do you consider a deformed fetus? Are you saying that Sarah should have aborted her child with Down Syndrome because it wasn't a normal child. I'm sure the >1 million people world wide with Down Syndrome are glad they were born. I'm also pretty sure that you don't realize that the life expectency for someone with DS is 40-50 yrs. Maybe we ought to cut that short because they weren't a perfectly normal baby.

Last edited by AKBoater; 01/14/10.

Deal with it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Mainly for that very reason... you're a mean-spirited dipchit.

A person can be completely "right" and at the same time completely "wrong"...

Exactly.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by maddog
Screw the Dems and the Repubicans...I've decided to become a libertarian.....grin

maddog

bout time--- wink

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know two women who were pregnent, diagnosed with cancer while pregnant, and the docs told them they had to have abortions "for health reasons". Neither of the mothers had abortions, both delivered healthy babies, and both mothers survived the cancer treatment.

I know alot of wonderful people that could have very easily been aborted due to the circumstances of their parents, but fortunately they weren't.

As a very wise man once told me, if you think that in the case of rape someone needs to be killed, by all means kill the rapist, not the innocent child.

Page 14 of 33 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 32 33

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

58 members (6mmbrfan, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 10 invisible), 899 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,119
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.