Print Thread
Hop To
T
tbear99 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
T
i just disambled and assembled my ruger mk II.using a youtube video as guide which was a major help.I was wondering if it is possible to record them on a dvd my comp has a dvd writer and if so how

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

I LOVE MY COUNTRY IT'S THE GOV'T I FEAR
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This site might be the answer....

Free Youtube Downloader Program

Description

Free YouTube Download. Download all possible YouTube videos to your computer:

- a single YouTube video;

- complete YouTube playlists;

- all video responses to a YouTube video;

- all videos of a selected YouTube user or a channel;

- all video from the user favorites.

The beauty of this YouTube downloader lies in its simple set up. By default, output files are saved into the program's folder in My Documents, and they retain the name of the source video.

Download YouTube videos as original HD MP4 (High Definition), HQ MP4 (High Quality), FLV or AVI files. You'll be able to play AVI with any video player on your computer.

This free Youtube downloader has the batch mode. So you can download several video files from YouTube or download YouTube playlists during one session.

Free YouTube Download contains no spyware or adware. It's clearly free and absolutely safe to install and run.

New features: download a youtube playlist, download a youtube channel, download youtube favourites, it seems to be the best youtube download.

Hunting the "Roar",
Mark Luce

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
It's been many a year since I dismantled a Ruger...I don't recall them being that hard.

T
tbear99 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
T
well middlefork this first time i did it and i remember seeing more then one thread asking for help getting it back together so i figured it would be smarter to see it done then just guessing or following a text

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
tbear99:

Smarter than the average bear there. I don't know how many times I've crawled around a very large room with a magnet looking for springs that I was sometimes not even aware of.

I'd gladly pay makers another $10 if they would just furish a complete listing for break down of a firearm. Would save one some grief and damage if issues develop when one is a week away from returning to civilization.

1Minute
IC B2

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
That little "lever" inside the MKII is fun, ain't it?! grin

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
http://www.guntalk-online.com/detailstrip.htm#extractor

lots of good info on the Rugers on this site.

T
tbear99 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
T
first thanks mark gonna try it tommorow.My ruger being never was apart nothing came easy not even puting back together.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Let me know how it works, I may download it as well.

Mark

T
tbear99 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
T
marc didn't work came up as corrupted

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I started my computer one day and was asked if I wanted to download a search tool called Antbar. I did, and it put a little box under my Firefox browser that says "download." It detects anything that can be downloaded on a page and lights up. You can click on it and it'll save the file in Antbar. The Realplayer plays them. I think they are FLV files. The newest version of Antbar has Download on the bottom right of my screen. Download still lights up and you click on it and the download box comes up. You click on the item you want and it downloads. I've used it a hundred times with no problems.

"I didn't get the sophisticated gene in this family. I started the sophisticated gene in this family." Willie Robertson
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rob p
I started my computer one day and was asked if I wanted to download a search tool called Antbar. I did, and it put a little box under my Firefox browser that says "download." It detects anything that can be downloaded on a page and lights up. You can click on it and it'll save the file in Antbar. The Realplayer plays them. I think they are FLV files. The newest version of Antbar has Download on the bottom right of my screen. Download still lights up and you click on it and the download box comes up. You click on the item you want and it downloads. I've used it a hundred times with no problems.

Sounds like Rob has the right program.

1B Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
TBear,

I just went to the Ruger site and selected the video assembly/dissassembly option and slected it a favorite.

Now all the Ruger models are available.

No way of knowing what innards in my 'puter made this possible.

Hope it works for you.

1B

Last edited by 1B; 01/17/10.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

It had been necessary for him to swallow swords that he might have a better throat for grapes.
Stephen Crane~ The Red Badge of Courage
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My wife found this FREE program.

Works great and is easy to use.

V-Downloader

Mark

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1234, 51 invisible), 3,155 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,665
Posts18,534,129
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.