Hop To
Page 26 of 33 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 32 33
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Men control women through reproduction.

Explain.

"Keep 'em barefoot and pregnant!"

Your a smart guy Barkoff. Imagine if abortion was illegal. Want your wife or GF not to leave you? "oops! The rubber broke honey!"

Rape, with the resulting pregnancy, is a time-honored method for invaders to dominate the invaded. Control through pregnancy, again.

Further in many less civilized societies sex isn't really optional for the woman. And birth control is sketchy or worse. Get 'em pregnant and you own 'em.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Countries where it's illegal:

Answer

Abortion illegal in all circumstances or permitted only to save a woman's life.
South America:
Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Venezuela,
Sub-Saharan Africa:
Angola, Benin, Central African Rep.Chad, Congo, C�te d'Ivoire, Dem. Rep. of Congo, Gabon, Guinea- Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Madagascar, Mali, Mauretania, Mauritius, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Somalia, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda.
Middle East and North Africa:
Afghanistan, Egypt, Iran, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Sudan (r), Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen.
Asia and Pacific:
Bangladesh, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Sri Lanka.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
In a way, we are dancing around the point(s).

Point two: God does not exist, at least in the sense that a moral arbiter is totting up debits and credits on our personal moral accounts. Disagree? Prove it.

So if there is no God then that little Down's girl who had a major children's hospital diagnose the Down's twice was healed by chance?

I cannot convince you there is a God. I would not try. You and I are OK with that. We made out peace long ago. I respect you and your right to believe however you want but you will never convince me my daughter was healed of Down's by chance or luck. She had Down's... people prayed to God... she no longer has Down's. Yep, I know there is a God and he cares for us and can heal us. For me that point is settled.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

On many levels, for humans to have reproductive freedom is a good thing. So some early fetuses get aborted. Who cares. We'll make more.

And some of you guys would welcome a piece of schit like this to your campfire???

Un - [bleep]........believable!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Men control women through reproduction.

Explain.

"Keep 'em barefoot and pregnant!"

Your a smart guy Barkoff. Imagine if abortion was illegal. Want your wife or GF not to leave you? "oops! The rubber broke honey!"

Rape, with the resulting pregnancy, is a time-honored method for invaders to dominate the invaded. Control through pregnancy, again.

Further in many less civilized societies sex isn't really optional for the woman. And birth control is sketchy or worse. Get 'em pregnant and you own 'em.

I think you have it all backwards, ask any guy who has got a woman pregnant who has who under control.

In addition I think it is short sighted to proclaim "God does not exist" when many, many people wiser than the two of us believe otherwise.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by nemesis

On many levels, for humans to have reproductive freedom is a good thing. So some early fetuses get aborted. Who cares. We'll make more.

And some of you guys would welcome a piece of schit like this to your campfire???

Yep, I would. He and I have differences but we also have like opinions too. He would be welcome at my fire and to put his feet under my table. And, I will win more with my honey than anyone can with their vinegar.

Our lives and out words are out testimonies.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Scott F

Yep, I would. He and I have differences but we also have like opinions too. He would be welcome at my fire and to put his feet under my table. And, I will win more with my honey than anyone can with their vinegar.

Our lives and out words are out testimonies.

He'll never understand the concept.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Perhaps but I find it hard to give up. Stubborn thing I got from the Scottish side of my family. grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

"Differences"....................Jesus man.............differences are like what color tie to wear, or who is going to win the Super Bowl etc.

NOT WHETHER AN INNOCENT UNBORN CHILD SHALL LIVE OR DIE.................

Mr. Barkoff say's I will never understand the concept of willingly sitting at the table with someone who believes in murdering defenseless unborn children.

Well, I hope if I ever do, someone puts a bullet in my head, because that's exactly what I would deserve.

You guys are a couple of weird ones, that's for sure!

Come to think about it, I guess if you were hanging around with a degenerate like Jeff_O (short for Obama), no one would notice the difference anyhow..........

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mr. Barkoff say's I will never understand the concept of willingly sitting at the table with someone who believes in murdering defenseless unborn children.

Told you he wouldn't get it.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Scott and Barkoff, thanks. I love that for the most part, the Campfire is capable of civil conversation on difficult subjects! Not an easy thing for a group of people to pull off.

Where God and the soul come into it for me, is that it drives me a little nuts to have completely unteneble positions as foundational building blocks of the debate. I mean, if we were discussing 30-06 vs. .270 I don't have to grant the other guy that "God says the .270 is better!". grin

A thought.

It's inargueable that every person who lives started as a fertilized egg. But that doesn't mean that a fertilized egg is a human life. It heads that direction- yes. If things work out it will grow into a person. But in the early going, it isn't one.

If a trainload of car parts derails and destroys the parts, it wasn't automobiles that were destroyed; it was potential automobiles.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

No, Mr. Barkoff on the contrary................some day you will finally "get it" and it will be the sorriest day in your life!

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Abortion, like religion is not to be settled here or anywhere.

My thought is: let them kill their little bastards just don't expect me to pay for it.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
In a way, we are dancing around the point(s).

Point two: God does not exist, at least in the sense that a moral arbiter is totting up debits and credits on our personal moral accounts. Disagree? Prove it.

So if there is no God then that little Down's girl who had a major children's hospital diagnose the Down's twice was healed by chance?

I cannot convince you there is a God. I would not try. You and I are OK with that. We made out peace long ago. I respect you and your right to believe however you want but you will never convince me my daughter was healed of Down's by chance or luck. She had Down's... people prayed to God... she no longer has Down's. Yep, I know there is a God and he cares for us and can heal us. For me that point is settled.

I have a friend who is a Presbyterian and has a daughter who is seriously disable who was losing her ability to walk and is now back to walking some what again. She is getting around pretty good. He too believes in God answering prayers. That's okay.

I'm a Deist and I do not believe in prayer working. I do not believe in a Deity taking a day to day hand in men's lives. I do not believe in a Deity that would accept the prayers of one set of parents and save or heal a child while ignoring the prayers of another set of parents and let a child die or not heal a child.

To me it's either chance, luck, or pre-ordained life but either way the Deity takes no action in the natural world and the natural law he created to run the world.

I post only to inform as people are always asking me about Deism. I figured your post was a good example to respond to and see the difference.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

"Differences"....................Jesus man.............differences are like what color tie to wear, or who is going to win the Super Bowl etc.

NOT WHETHER AN INNOCENT UNBORN CHILD SHALL LIVE OR DIE.................

Well, I hope if I ever do, someone puts a bullet in my head, because that's exactly what I would deserve.

You guys are a couple of weird ones, that's for sure!

Come to think about it, I guess if you were hanging around with a degenerate like Jeff_O (short for Obama), no one would notice the difference anyhow..........

I live in a country where everyone is entitled to have an opinion. I respect that not everyone believes exactly as I do. That is their right. I also know I will never argue someone into believing my point of view. I gave up on that years ago.

For the record. I HATE THE VERY THOUGHT OF ABORTION WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING!

My mother had one years before I was conceived. I hurt for and grieve for that lost sibling gust as I miss the seven she miscarried between me and my sister. I believe abortion is murder. I believe much of the street violence today is anger in our youth for the loss of their generations that were murdered before they were born.

Get the picture. I am on your side. However calling those who do not see it our way does no good, only harm.

My life is my witness. My words and actions change more minds and souls by the witness of my life than by any arguments or harsh words.

Jesus sat with the sinners not the pope.

Yes I like and respect Jeff. Yes I would sit with him and enjoy his company even though he and I differ on many things. I think a 22 hornet is a good deer round in the right hands. He likes bigger calibers but that does not make either of us wrong. I guess I just look for common ground and and go from there. But that does NOT change my faith, me feelings on abortion or anything else of importance. Writing Jeff off for his opinions is not what it is all about. He is a person, a living human. If the man who showed me a better way had written me off 32 years ago where would I be now?

Last edited by Scott F; 01/17/10.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

No, Mr. Barkoff on the contrary................some day you will finally "get it" and it will be the sorriest day in your life!

[Linked Image]

Not if I can do anything about it. I refuse to write Mr Barkoff too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jackoff

[Linked Image]

You treat Mr. Jackoff with way too much respect.

The fact is some of them never get it.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 01/18/10.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well Scott, I have never presumed myself smarter than most, I welcome any exchange of idea or effort to change my opinion. It is ignorant to believe one has all the answers, or has it all figured out. I have had my mind changed before and most likely will again someday, but I can almost guarantee you this, it won't be nemesis who accomplishes this, and that is what he doesn't understand.

My own mother never had an abortion, however is pro-choice; so by nemesis's method of argument he has called dear ol Mom all that he has called JeffO.

His method of debate is rude and caustic and I no longer have any need or interest for his opinions.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
Originally Posted by Jackoff

[Linked Image]

You treat Mr. Jackoff with way too much respect.

Well, it's a shame we'll probablly never get the chance for you to express that in person.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Correction, Sarah quit on the people who voted her in, not stepped down.

Page 26 of 33 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 32 33

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

57 members (6mmbrfan, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 10 invisible), 896 guests, and 852 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,119
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.