Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
It wouldn't change much, Bob.. If Ginsburg takes the long dirt bath she'd just be replaced with another liberal.. -1,+1 = 0

Originally Posted by Mannlicher

My beef with hussein here is that he used the opportunity to just tell more lies.
Totally expected... I refuse to even see that turd on the screen anymore.. As soon as he appears, I'm reachin' for the remote... I detest liars...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
If Ginsburg is replaced by another leftist, that's a leftist that's sit there for 20-40 years.

THAT is the change at stake with every seat.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I was delighted to see most of the demoncrap criminals stand and give a rousing ovation to the traitor in chief's dig at the SCOTUS. That should tell their constituents how loathsome a group they are. Obviously, they have a problem with separation of power, so they should have no power.

Of course the same is true of health care. The penalty clauses of huge fines and imprisonment for failure to submit to the facists is but one aspect the voters must be made to remember in regards to all those criminals who supported this travesty.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
It was just rude!
You don't invite someone to your house
and then bitch slap them in front of the other guests.

Especially when you have your facts all screwed up.

Doc

Send lawyers, guns and money.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
There is absolutely nothing wrong with one branch of .gov criticizing another.

Totally true. But the little turd polisher was in the wrong. This is going to come back and bite him where he sits. But he's nearing panic mode and unless the economy turns real fast here he's done. Lots of states budgets are going in the crapper and that is going to complicate things for Obee a lot. The more he shoots off his mouth the more transparent he is becoming and we're getting closer everyday the more he reveals of the real Obama the American hater. People with intelligence just aren't going to keep swallowing this.

NRA Lifetime Member
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If dingleBarry actually read the speech before delivering it, either his reading comprehension is lacking or he has absolutely no clue about the facts.

More probably he's just a liar and proved it beyond shadow of doubt.

Looks to me like the whole thing was just a pack of lies designed to keep the left on course. Most of those won't hear or see any FOX debates or headlines, and Whitehouse staff and speech writers know it, they're all on the kool-aid drip from other media outlets and will probably know nothing of it... so long as the MSM continues doing it's job...

Originally Posted by RickyD
That should tell their constituents...

...health care. The penalty clauses ... voters must be made to remember...

Last edited by Archerhunter; 01/30/10.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
But the little turd polisher

Laugh out loud!
Wowrking hard to polish every turd in sight, including himself.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (007FJ, 1234, 10ring1, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 55 invisible), 2,217 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,257
Posts18,486,360
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.