Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
What's your position on Heeler Dogs, and Alligators ?

GTC

Never did hear the end of that one did we?

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMan

BUT......I see some of you resemble difficult, combative, terribly bored persons.

So what's ya point?

You lookin' ta make evahbuddy turn into fuggin' "Miss Manners" before ya decide to hang out?

It ain't gonna happen. I can tell ya *that* much up front.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
,...and ditch the wonky font.

It makes ya sound like a Brit.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Your diving in to the deep end of the pool hope you gotch yer water wings I think your bleeding!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
sure sounds like another regular member, bored, cross posting as a newbie.

This scheit is killing the board.

Sam......

IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Don't worry, TLee or Les will have it buried 5 pages back in 37 seconds, cuzz GOD knows you can't have enough canned humor.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Welcome to the fire.........

You should fit in just fine.Sounds like you need to post some pics of your success.

Mark

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Don't worry, TLee or Les will have it buried 5 pages back in 37 seconds, cuzz GOD knows you can't have enough canned humor.

There are times Scott, there are times.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by HoundGirl
Hmmmmm.

Jane...two things...

1. Where you bean???

and

2.You should know better than to post that "sound" around these preverts........... whistle

grin
Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Whatever happened to " Hello! New member here. Looks like a good place to hang out. Lots of good info here!"

Call me suspicious, but when someone's first post toots their own horn that hard......

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
IC B3

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
I was kinda thinkin he has a whole orchestra

Originally Posted By: '61'10
When I first saw the news I thought it said Obama.. Had to look three times before I realized it said Osama..

Either way I still got excited!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

You gotta remember--this is the politics and boobs page--the good stuff happens on the other forums below........ wink

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Steelhead

grin grin grin

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
i needed to post for count and my bug needed a walk

GOA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dang Dudes,

Thought I would register and try it. However, given that I'm a fairly shy and timid person by nature.....I do have a couple reservations.

I got BIG fat necked muleys (a bunch of 'em) from all over the west. Big 6x6 bulls from Utah and Colorado that I whacked in recent years. Wyoming Shiras moose....and pronghorns from 6 states including a top 10 Utah buck. Coues deer, eastern whiteys, and TONS of coyotes. All taken by my lonesome on public land throughout the west on a workin' man's salary and vacation. Yep, true story.

I got load and bullet performance data on cartridges from .22-250 to 7mm WBY to .338 RUM. Bullets from Core-Lokt's to BT's and Accubonds. I got more euro optics usage on western big game than the Zeiss test lab. I got great gear info from packs to tents and trucks.

BUT......I see some of you resemble difficult, combative, terribly bored persons. Some of you are just a little bit plicky. Some are 100% so.

My concerns are 1) will my knowledge and experiences be of value to others here, and 2) will I be able to earn and receive my very own mangina thread one of these days?

Don't worry about the trolls, knowledge is a wonderful thing. You just need to know that I know more than you do, even though I've never shot an elk, so don't try and tell me it can't be done with my Red Ryder BB gun. smile

Welcome aboard.

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by TooDogs
i needed to post for count and my bug needed a walk

I squished your bug.

Now he is all over my monitor . . . . .

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by elkhunter76
Whatever happened to " Hello! New member here. Looks like a good place to hang out. Lots of good info here!"

Call me suspicious, but when someone's first post toots their own horn that hard......

DITTOS +1,000

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

I got BIG fat necked muleys (a bunch of 'em) from all over the west. Big 6x6 bulls from Utah and Colorado that I whacked in recent years. Wyoming Shiras moose....and pronghorns from 6 states including a top 10 Utah buck. Coues deer, eastern whiteys, and TONS of coyotes. All taken by my lonesome on public land throughout the west on a workin' man's salary and vacation. Yep, true story.

Sweet, stories are always good, I'd like to hear about the moose.

I got load and bullet performance data on cartridges from .22-250 to 7mm WBY to .338 RUM. Bullets from Core-Lokt's to BT's and Accubonds. I got more euro optics usage on western big game than the Zeiss test lab. I got great gear info from packs to tents and trucks.

Always good dude.

BUT......I see some of you resemble difficult, combative, terribly bored persons. Some of you are just a little bit plicky. Some are 100% so.

[/font]

This is true, some of have the winter blues and are getting might crabby about it. Ya need thick skin and a sense of humor. Doesn't matter if it's good or bad, but ya need one.

Oh yeah.... Welcome to the fire. smile

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by northern_dave
oh knock it off or everybody's gett'n a haircut!!

grin

grin

Camp is where you make it.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
nice avatar tzone, TFF!

should be animated like Barts..

grin

Something clever here.

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 19rabbit52, 60 invisible), 16,120 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,156
Posts18,542,747
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.