-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Anyone remember the name "Moosey" from years ago?

Do it today. Tomorrow there may be a law against it.
NRA Life Member
GB1

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
Well well I reckon I recall ole' WhiskeyMan getting the schittcan from at least one website here in AZ for being a trolling sack.

Trolls don't deliver deep, useful, productive, interesting info about taking big animals. I can, and you can't. I've shut many of you AZ hypocrits up with this over the years....and you know it.

I see a few folks here actually have hair on their a$$ and know how to have fun. Arizona boys are complete wusses who get "offended" and then petition the mods to get rid of the "offender" cuz he is a better hunter and their fragile egos can't stand that. I don't know what it is to be "offended" (just what exactly does that mean???), but then I'm not a touchy-feely, emotional Arizona native liberal thin-skinned, cry baby person. Real men don't get offended, they get pissed off, fight back, and roll with the punches. Real men don't say "Amanda, he hurt my feelings....waaaaaaaaaaa."

Give me a little time to get some pics and stories posted. For all the blowhards here, I thought at least one would nut up and PM me with his email and post a few of my pics.

WhiskeyMan

Confucious say.....he who angers you.....controls you.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I thought at least one would nut up and PM me with his email and post a few of my pics.

I thought by now you would have figured out that PhotoBucket is free and done it on your own.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMan
Crossfire=Wuss and a BIG reason this forum has gone to sheet.

Wow,.........WTF Septic pumping company dropped you off ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
Well well I reckon I recall ole' WhiskeyMan getting the schittcan from at least one website here in AZ for being a trolling sack.

Trolls don't deliver deep, useful, productive, interesting info about taking big animals. I can, and you can't. I've shut many of you AZ hypocrits up with this over the years....and you know it.

I see a few folks here actually have hair on their a$$ and know how to have fun. Arizona boys are complete wusses who get "offended" and then petition the mods to get rid of the "offender" cuz he is a better hunter and their fragile egos can't stand that. I don't know what it is to be "offended" (just what exactly does that mean???), but then I'm not a touchy-feely, emotional Arizona native liberal thin-skinned, cry baby person. Real men don't get offended, they get pissed off, fight back, and roll with the punches. Real men don't say "Amanda, he hurt my feelings....waaaaaaaaaaa."

Give me a little time to get some pics and stories posted. For all the blowhards here, I thought at least one would nut up and PM me with his email and post a few of my pics.

My mistake, I thought you were a troll.....you really are a just blowhard douche bag ...........you are about as useful as a hemorrhoid.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
IC B2

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Crossfire=Wuss and a BIG reason this forum has gone to sheet.

Wow,.........WTF Septic pumping company dropped you off ?

GTC

Alright Crossfire, I maybe overdid it with ya just a bit.

However, if you're from anywhere in AZ......then to me.....it's a case of guilt by association. Sorry, that's just the way I operate these days.

Take care, and look at Utah or Western Wyoming.

WhiskeyMan

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Ahh, Muley Boy, I remember now, new name? Thought you said it was years ago, that was recent.

I enjoy a good back and forth, but starting out with BS and misrepresentation, there's no joy to be had there.

Don't you live in Az now, I think you may or did recent, maybe Az banned you also, deleated your account?

School me on elk and Coues, I need lessons bad, really!

Kent

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by krp
Ahh, Muley Boy, I remember now, new name? Thought you said it was years ago, that was recent.

I enjoy a good back and forth, but starting out with BS and misrepresentation, there's no joy to be had there.

Don't you live in Az now, I think you may or did recent, maybe Az banned you also, deleated your account?

School me on elk and Coues, I need lessons bad, really!

Kent

BS? That's debatable. Misrepresentation? Not. I hereby call BS on that comment. I have done just exactly every last bit of what I claim.

At any rate, thanks for remembering me and my life history and making my time spent on forums worthwhile. Your not the first to admit that I'm memorable.

Have another beer tonite, Kent. Or maybe share some Wild Turkey shooters with the previous poster.

WhiskeyMan

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
BS is living in Az and acting like you don't.

BS is your photoshop tirade.

BS is anything about your animal claims, once a BSer, it sticks on you like stink.

Oh, we're experienced with BS here.

I didn't really remember anything much except for Muley Man, opps Boy, the rest was a guess and you confirmed.

Kent

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by krp
BS is living in Az and acting like you don't.

BS is your photoshop tirade.

BS is anything about your animal claims, once a BSer, it sticks on you like stink.

Oh, we're experienced with BS here.

I didn't really remember anything much except for Muley Man, opps Boy, the rest was a guess and you confirmed.

Kent

Never claimed I didn't live in chickensheet AZ. The economy drove me here for employment. I'm not married to it tho......or the disappointing people here.

Never photoshopped anything.

My animule claims are ALL legit and you have a case of little weiner syndrome.

I'm memorable and produce posts with a high number of hits. Deal with it.

Take care, Kent.

WhiskeyMan

IC B3

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Guilt by association, look into Utah or Western WY, AZ dickweed.

Yep photobucket, my fat finger mistake.

BSers and liars never get it, your word's no good even if you tell the truth.

Admitting you know the size of my wiener means you must have caught the gay and you also promised not to tell.

The number of views aren't about you.

Kent

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
One thing I've learned in life is that telling lies doesn't push peoples buttons nearly as much as stating the cold, hard truth.

WhiskeyMan

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
you ever hiked 50 miles in a hurricane during a blizzard while growing your own walnut trees to make snowshoes. then invent gps so you could find your way back to your f16 that you consulted on or shoot a capebuff with iron sights at 1000 yrds

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
One thing I've learned in life is that telling lies doesn't push peoples buttons nearly as much as stating the cold, hard truth.

[Linked Image]
Well, isn't that special

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
That's why your buttons are pushed about your Utah elk, Az's are bigger. Hell I find bigger ones than you claimed to have killed during a rifle rut hunt, just laying on the ground.

[Linked Image]

Kent

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
New guyz with weecrank posts are getting old.

Go find a tree with a knot hole and "impress" it Whisker Dick.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Anybody ever tell you guys not to drink and post on the same night? Sheeesh.

WhiskeyMan

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Here,...here,...lemme tell ya,...back up outta here,..take a new handle, then start up all over again.

You done fugged up your first attempt *big* time.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
,...and next time,..don't be talkin' alla that, "I shot a big ass elk and you ain't", stuff.

,..ain't nobody here givva damn.

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H

Never heard that one.....

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (257wthbylover, 222Sako, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1_deuce, 65 invisible), 1,736 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,117
Posts18,522,844
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.