Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I'll get to the details when I'm sober,I love this woman with all my heart,and figured we were just hitting bumps in the road,and BAM! she hit's me with this tonight.
she swears she isn't screwing around,but evidence differs.

I got married for life,I guess she didin't
[bleep] me!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ADK4Rick
I'll get to the details when I'm sober

Is that a clue ?

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Keep your mouth shut, your hands in your pockets, and get a lawyer so offensive that you don't like 'em.

Maybe it works out, maybe not, guard your six.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
no 6mm,she split and I have had a few,not hammered,the kids are still here and I have to keep it together for them,I just don't want to say anything more when a drop of alchohol is in me.

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Hope life shines upon you, and whichever direction that this goes, you remain happy.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I'm worried about the impact on my kids

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
while i've never been in your particular situation, i'm reminded of what a private eye buddy told me when we were playing a round of golf. "If a man/woman honestly believes their spouse is cheating, they almost always are." best wishes as you work through this terrible situation.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
That's pretty much up to the two ADULTS. You should both burn that word into your heads.

Worry in one hand and [bleep] in the other, screw worrying, work together for the children.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

she swears she isn't screwing around,but evidence differs.

You just hit the nail on the head...statistically speaking when it is her idea...she has someplace to go...

Dude...I'm sorry...BTDT...

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My brother just finished up with one of these. Unfortunately it was about a six year ordeal as she just enjoys making his life miserable & dragging things out. A buddy gave him some great advice in the beginning. "Don't chase, REPLACE!" No kids there so it was a bit different. Good luck to ya, prayers sent for your family.

beati pacifici quoniam filii Dei vocabuntur Matthew 5:9
IC B3

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Steel,my worry is disrupting the kids lives,they have friends,are on teams and go to school here,I'll eat the schitt in the other hand if it keeps my kids stable.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Steelhead
That's pretty much up to the two ADULTS. You should both burn that word into your heads.

Worry in one hand and [bleep] in the other, screw worrying, work together for the children.
+1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
The do all you can and then do some more, keep your [bleep] together and don't ever let it get nasty. If it's over then it's over and there is only one thing that should HOPEFULLY matter to the two of you. Of course you can't control her actions/words etc but you can yours.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
she packed a bag and was out the door 10 minutes after she told me.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Bingo!

Dude....its about to get rough....

CYA!!!

Really...

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I'm worried about the impact on my kids

Well first, my prayers are with you.. and your kids..

only advise I can offer, is don't get all accomodating to the wife, and do the attitude of making major sacrifices 'for the sake of the kids.."

I did that in 1987, and gave all assets to my wife, house and everything " for the kids" courts took that and everything else..

They didn't look at that, as being concerned for my kids well being.. they took it as a sign of weakness and stupidity on my part..

fight tooth and nail for your rights and relationship with your kids..I sacrificed everything for mine.. they took that and kept on burning me...

the kids are grown now, I have NO relationship with them.. courtesy of the courts and a bitch for an ex.. and they are still burning me and running my and my family's lives 22 years after the fact..

if you have to lose your wife, then remember in the long run... don't lose your kids or your rights and relationship with them...

you need to get over the shock and fight tooth and nail for your relationship with those kids..because these damn courts hit you the hardest when you are the most venerable..

good luck to you and your children... and God Bless to you both....

Last edited by Seafire; 02/07/10.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Steel,my worry is disrupting the kids lives,they have friends,are on teams and go to school here,I'll eat the schitt in the other hand if it keeps my kids stable.

As bad as this whole thing is it's nice to see where your priorities are. Keep YOUR nose clean & be a good dad. God has funny ways of handling the rest. Be there for the kids & talk to them. They will suprise you as to how much stuff they understand & how much good staying a tight family will do. Faith brother, it goes far......

beati pacifici quoniam filii Dei vocabuntur Matthew 5:9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Keep your mouth shut, your hands in your pockets, and get a lawyer so offensive that you don't like 'em.

Maybe it works out, maybe not, guard your six.

He who has ears - listen.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I didn't do anything to deserve this,I never screwed around,I committed my life to her,and I was ready to do what ever,to keep our marriage strong.
okay,I'm whining now,good night.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
no 6mm,she split and I have had a few,not hammered,the kids are still here and I have to keep it together for them,I just don't want to say anything more when a drop of alchohol is in me.

Since she left get a hold of an attorney ASAP file for desertion and change the locks on the doors. You wind up with the house and the kids in most states. She just did you a real big favor. Trust me I've had two friends in the very same thing now years later life is great and they still have the kids. The lady is on the outside looking in and was starting to set up a life with a new friend and it didn't work. But Tom still has his kids. Do this and you have the hammer other words she'll come and she will have the hammer and you're screwed.

NRA Lifetime Member
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (01Foreman400, 1minute, 06hunter59, 338rcm, 222Sako, 338Rules, 61 invisible), 2,379 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,544
Posts18,491,538
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.