(grin)

Originally Posted by Freedumb1

[Linked Image]

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Thought I'd post a couple.......

Yes I've taken up smoking, and lost quite alot of weight between.

It was me and Morgan Fairchild.....Yeah......That's the ticket......

Of course I took the first one as I dropped from a tree, yeah that's it, with my Swiss army knife.........

The second, I coaxed into range with a grunt call and strangled bare handed!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Terrific bucks, Man! Congrats, and thanks for the post. Where's that second buck from? He looks ancient with his grey face. Was he taken in that open country?

Last edited by WhiskeyMan; 02/09/10.

WhiskeyMan

Confucious say.....he who angers you.....controls you.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DFTFT

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMan
Thought I'd post a couple.......

Yes I've taken up smoking, and lost quite alot of weight between.

It was me and Morgan Fairchild.....Yeah......That's the ticket......

Of course I took the first one as I dropped from a tree, yeah that's it, with my Swiss army knife.........

The second, I coaxed into range with a grunt call and strangled bare handed!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Terrific bucks, Man! Congrats, and thanks for the post. Where's that second buck from? He looks ancient with his grey face. Was he taken in that open country?

First one is a co-worker of my brother's shot this year in West Central Nebraska.

Second one was taken, (poached) near Correctionville, IA, about 10 miles from where I live. This dudes second offense, word is he is going to spend some time in jail this time.

If there is any proof of a man in a hunt it is not whether he killed a deer but how he hunted it.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Freedumb1, I wanted so bad to tell him about satire, didn't want to step on your toes, nice job.

Kent

IC B2

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by krp
Freedumb1, I wanted so bad to tell him about satire, didn't want to step on your toes, nice job.

Kent

Didn't read it close enough, Kent. Was totally focused on the BIG Iowa whitetails, not the shooters.

BTW....you are nuckin futs! Looks like you've been keepin' track of my every move for life!!! I'm totally under yer hide! Lemme guess....you're an unemployed drunk who spends 24/7 on forums? GET A LIFE!

WhiskeyMan

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Whiskeyman,
I must know you from somewhere????

Yeah it was a rush to hold those 300" bucks in my hands.
Photos do them no justice.

I drooled allover the Doug Burris Buck (world record typical mule deer) in my younger days as well.

[Linked Image]

The Walt Larsen Buck is another favorite too.
40" main frame.
Wow!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

1962, Paul Hahn drew one of the 30 permits to hunt sheep in the Collegiate Range. Not wanting to go alone he invited Walter A. Larsen, a world renowned sheep hunter. Walter eagerly accepted and planned to hunt deer while on the trip.

The season opened in mid August and the pair backpacked into the high country of Antero Peak west of Bonanza to spend a few days with the sheep. They moved camp each day to follow the sheep but after 3-4 days there were still no legal rams.

On about the 4th day of the hunt, Paul and Walter set out early and tried a different area. Glancing down into one of the canyons about a mile or more away, Walt spotted 4 very nice bucks. He noticed one was exceptionally heavy beamed. Since they were so far out, he decided to wait and come back to the location later.

Later that evening the hunters circled back by that location, as luck would have, Walt jumped the bucks up out of the low lying brush characteristic of timberline. As they ran across a small opening single file, Walt took down the largest buck bringing up the rear. With night coming he caped out the head and packed it back to camp returning the next day for the rest of the meat.

The buck seemed to be in its prime but after observation, the teeth were well worn, indicating a relatively old buck. With a spread of 40 inches, Walt�s buck made the record books with a final score of 245-3/8.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Whiskeyman,
I must know you from somewhere????

Yeah it was a rush to hold those 300" bucks in my hands.

I drooled allover the Doug Burris Buck (world record typical mule deer) in my younger days as well.

[Linked Image]

The Walt Larsen Buck is another favorite too.
40" main frame.
Wow!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

1962, Paul Hahn drew one of the 30 permits to hunt sheep in the Collegiate Range. Not wanting to go alone he invited Walter A. Larsen, a world renowned sheep hunter. Walter eagerly accepted and planned to hunt deer while on the trip.

The season opened in mid August and the pair backpacked into the high country of Antero Peak west of Bonanza to spend a few days with the sheep. They moved camp each day to follow the sheep but after 3-4 days there were still no legal rams.

On about the 4th day of the hunt, Paul and Walter set out early and tried a different area. Glancing down into one of the canyons about a mile or more away, Walt spotted 4 very nice bucks. He noticed one was exceptionally heavy beamed. Since they were so far out, he decided to wait and come back to the location later.

Later that evening the hunters circled back by that location, as luck would have, Walt jumped the bucks up out of the low lying brush characteristic of timberline. As they ran across a small opening single file, Walt took down the largest buck bringing up the rear. With night coming he caped out the head and packed it back to camp returning the next day for the rest of the meat.

The buck seemed to be in its prime but after observation, the teeth were well worn, indicating a relatively old buck. With a spread of 40 inches, Walt�s buck made the record books with a final score of 245-3/8.

I've seen your posts on MM, Harry. Enjoy your pics of whopper bucks! Lucky you to actually get your hands on some historic bucks!

WhiskeyMan

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
HaHaHaaaa! calm down bro, am I playing your game to good for you, I've guessed everything and then been given a tip or two, you've confirmed the rest. The only thing I remember is a Muleyman on CWT a couple months ago on one thread, had a avatar kinda like yours. Just remember you was causing trouble for the fun of it, can't even remember what. Guess Amanda kicked you off and from what I hear, again.

Bring your Az hate, that's where I come in, you're easy to read and played like a fiddle. You're not under my skin but it doesn't take much for me to get under yours.

My story's not hard to find, I haven't hidden anything.

Kent

Last edited by krp; 02/09/10.
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by krp
HaHaHaaaa! calm down bro, am I playing your game to good for you, I've guessed everything and then been given a tip or two, you've confirmed the rest. The only thing I remember is a Muleyman on CWT a couple months ago on one thread, had a avatar kinda like yours. Just remember you was causing trouble for the fun of it, can't even remember what. Guess Amanda kicked you off and from what I hear, again.

Bring your Az hate, that's where I come in, you're easy to read and played like a fiddle. You're not under my shin but it doesn't take much for me to get under yours.

My story's not hard to find, I haven't hidden anything.

Kent

I'm afraid yer gonna start stalkin' me, man!

Arizona is a neat state and is fine. I really like the climate and countryside. The people are fawked......difference!

I've chosen and worked hard to be banned from the following AZ based forums:

BibleThumpersRUs.com
WussesRUs.com
TrailCamUsersRUs.com
AmandasTouchyFeelyForum.com
EmotionsRUs.com
ShallowPostersRUs.com

BTW...did ya get yer apps in for elk/goat by today? I know many procrastinators who drove like hell to AZGFD office today.

WhiskeyMan

IC B3

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
1800 posts and the burning flame next to it. Hmmmmmmm. That = hot thread. Evidently, its what people here wanna read.

Please find my UT & CO bulls thread and post your whoppers there. I'm eagerly waiting. Really.....I won't cry hijack. See if you can get krp to do the same.

Also, enjoy yer hangover tomorrow.

You invited me.

Crossfire=Wuss and a BIG reason this forum has gone to sheet. Trolls don't deliver deep, useful, productive, interesting info about taking big animals. I can, and you can't. I've shut many of you AZ hypocrits up with this over the years....and you know it.

and

I see a few folks here actually have hair on their a$$ and know how to have fun. Arizona boys are complete wusses who get "offended" and then petition the mods to get rid of the "offender" cuz he is a better hunter and their fragile egos can't stand that. I don't know what it is to be "offended" (just what exactly does that mean???), but then I'm not a touchy-feely, emotional Arizona native liberal thin-skinned, cry baby person. Real men don't get offended, they get pissed off, fight back, and roll with the punches. Real men don't say "Amanda, he hurt my feelings....waaaaaaaaaaa."

Give me a little time to get some pics and stories posted. For all the blowhards here, I thought at least one would nut up and PM me with his email and post a few of my pics.

and

Alright Crossfire, I maybe overdid it with ya just a bit.

However, if you're from anywhere in AZ......then to me.....it's a case of guilt by association. Sorry, that's just the way I operate these days.

Take care, and look at Utah or Western Wyoming.

All when you live and make your living in Az.

You're a mulitime loser in the internet world.

Sometimes you just screwup and invite the wrong person into your conversations..

Kent

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by krp
1800 posts and the burning flame next to it. Hmmmmmmm. That = hot thread. Evidently, its what people here wanna read.

Please find my UT & CO bulls thread and post your whoppers there. I'm eagerly waiting. Really.....I won't cry hijack. See if you can get krp to do the same.

Also, enjoy yer hangover tomorrow.

You invited me.

Crossfire=Wuss and a BIG reason this forum has gone to sheet. Trolls don't deliver deep, useful, productive, interesting info about taking big animals. I can, and you can't. I've shut many of you AZ hypocrits up with this over the years....and you know it.

and

I see a few folks here actually have hair on their a$$ and know how to have fun. Arizona boys are complete wusses who get "offended" and then petition the mods to get rid of the "offender" cuz he is a better hunter and their fragile egos can't stand that. I don't know what it is to be "offended" (just what exactly does that mean???), but then I'm not a touchy-feely, emotional Arizona native liberal thin-skinned, cry baby person. Real men don't get offended, they get pissed off, fight back, and roll with the punches. Real men don't say "Amanda, he hurt my feelings....waaaaaaaaaaa."

Give me a little time to get some pics and stories posted. For all the blowhards here, I thought at least one would nut up and PM me with his email and post a few of my pics.

and

Alright Crossfire, I maybe overdid it with ya just a bit.

However, if you're from anywhere in AZ......then to me.....it's a case of guilt by association. Sorry, that's just the way I operate these days.

Take care, and look at Utah or Western Wyoming.

All when you live and make your living in Az.

You're a mulitime loser in the internet world.

Sometimes you just screwup and invite the wrong person into your conversations..

Kent

Dayum......you are stalking me! Holy sheet!!!

Anybody here know of a bodyguard service? HELP.........

WhiskeyMan

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
That's all you got, you came on this site with piss and vinegar, taughting your abilities and that's it. Well we can put this to rest.

Kent

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by krp
That's all you got, you came on this site with piss and vinegar, taughting your abilities and that's it. Well we can put this to rest.

Kent

I give up you win.

WhiskeyMan

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

I give up you win.

According to the forum rules, he gets to kick you in the jimmy.

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
This is a forum for enthusiasts of hunting , fishing and just being in the great outdoors your sorry crap is beyond understanding.Robert Ruark would climb outta his grave to get away from your pointless diatribe ( look it up genius) better still sign up for kindegarten .Thats were most of us learned the basics of mixing with people. You seem to have a me agin the world cause my mama left me on a street coner mentality.Bet your report cards say " does not play well with others"

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Why is N. AZ "hated"?

I once considered a move there.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
can't answer that Mike, I like N. AZ.....alot

I also like big critters but my webfu is weak

could you post that barn door bear one of Phil's clients took and since we've met FTF allude as to how Phil and I look an awful lot alike?

I hope Phil forgives you for insinuating he's ugly.

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Only Whiskeyman hates it, it's fantastic, Az is still a great state. He seems to have trouble staying civil enough to not be banned by the main hunting sites here in Az and then crying waaaaa, some he's come back on with another name and been banned twice. Maybe the surrounding states also. Probably this is the only site that let's him sign up anymore. Lucky for him banning isn't done much here.

People like him never get it, you don't get to pick your reputation, it's given to you by other's view of you, all you can do is act in a way that 'may' give you the rep you desire. His past and present actions have given him his rep, he even brags about it. Everything he's posting here is rehashing old news to many of us.

He's taken a few decent animals with a rifle and if he came on with that attitude the past would have slipped away, he just can't do that though by his own admittance.

I stayed off his animal thread, though he tried to lure me there. This thread is about animals that he has pictures of and by omission of related facts is connecting them with himself. Many of us mutigeneration South westerners have family and connections from Colo, NM, Utah, Az and have seen plenty of old barn horns that are unreal by today's standards. We also know about propriety of those images and respect.

He lives in Az and yet claims guilt and wussyness by association to everyone else that lives here, his residency was another omission.

He decided to single out my state and then Crossfireloops, who I've not seen on any local sites and probably has no idea who this guy is. That was a blindside move.

Stay off my state and friends and I'll let you make a fool of yourself all you want without a word.

Kent

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 1akhunter

could you post that barn door bear one of Phil's clients took and since we've met FTF allude as to how Phil and I look an awful lot alike?

I hope Phil forgives you for insinuating he's ugly.

Lost me there, pard.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

246 members (160user, 257 roberts, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 2UP, 30 invisible), 1,669 guests, and 1,126 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,750
Posts18,495,289
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.