Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
The guy PM'd me on my stock and asked the same question 5 times after receiving my response. Then posted the same question in my topic after I told him I'd report him if it didn't stop.

It's no accident and he's a turd.

That we don't need on this forum and especially on the classifieds.

Here's my topic

M70 Stock For Sale

GB1

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I don't think I understand. What makes him a spammer vs a dumb*ss?

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by triggerguard1
The guy PM'd me on my stock and asked the same question 5 times after receiving my response. Then posted the same question in my topic after I told him I'd report him if it didn't stop.

It's no accident and he's a turd.

That we don't need on this forum and especially on the classifieds.

Here's my topic

M70 Stock For Sale

Take offense to the disparaging 'turd' reference...
Turds have been getting a bad rap for too long...
"Turds of the world, unite!"
smile

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Levers
I don't think I understand. What makes him a spammer vs a dumb*ss?

I suppose calling him a spammer wasn't quite the proper term, but he's definitely has no business harrassing folks on the classifieds.

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
This thread is spam also. We have enough idiots posting chit non classified related

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My dog, Rocky, got a goathead in his foot. frown

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Is he for sale? Pics?

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
On the left...he is not very happy. It hurts!

Price is $12.84 + Freight & Crate of $28,417.03

[Linked Image]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

P
pod Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
havent you beat lee24 into oblivion long enough you and your kangaroo court drove him out of this forum on 1-20-10 and a month latter you are still at it. you have the nerve to jump on ffl9090 for his posts. personnally i dont know how your in business i wouldnt deal with you under any circumstance. this is my humble opinion. by the way you cant assassinate my character as you did his.

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Them sooners are expensive

IC B3

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
This thread reminds me of some of them whiners over on Graybeard Outdoors

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by pod
havent you beat lee24 into oblivion long enough you and your kangaroo court drove him out of this forum on 1-20-10 and a month latter you are still at it. you have the nerve to jump on ffl9090 for his posts. personnally i dont know how your in business i wouldnt deal with you under any circumstance. this is my humble opinion. by the way you cant assassinate my character as you did his.

poor little Lee assasinated himself...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
We're in for a bad goathead year here in AZ. We've had pretty good rain and it's supposed to be in the mid 70's this weekend. They'll be sprouting up like spammers.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
We have a few goatheads but mostly just sandburrs...gonna attack those chemically here pretty quick...might work on spammers too...grin

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
So if I make you an offer on both will you combine shipping?... grin

No-no...just kidding, I got enough canines at the moment......

Originally Posted by luv2safari
On the left...he is not very happy. It hurts!

Price is $12.84 + Freight & Crate of $28,417.03

[Linked Image]

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

BTW--I HATE goatheads with a passion......so do my dogs.....

Cssey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by pod
personnally i dont know how your in business i wouldnt deal with you under any circumstance.

It's pretty easy to be in business when you make some of the best bottom metal in the world at a reasonable price and then stand behind your product.

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pod

You actually remember the date Lee left?

Dude, you got a shrine in the back room?

Anyway, you pick on TG for driving Lee off and pointing out another hood, and you do this by doing what exactly? By making snide remarks, actually insulting his business, and then the ever popular double dog dare.

Makes sense.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I thought I saw something about Lee being back?

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by pod

Pod, or whatever your name is, I don't recall this thread having a thing to do with Lee. It was about someone who was hitting these classifieds and being an ass on the PM's. I could have kept his actions to myself and to Rick, but I felt it was necessary that things like that should be known amongst a group of people who are routinely honest and trustworthy, spending their hard-earned dollars on sporting goods they were expecting from fellow campfire members.
When there is something shady going on, especially when it pertains to money, the honest folks on this board have a right to know who the culls are.

As far as your opinion of my business or my dealings with Lee24, I could care less. Lee is a pathological liar and I had the evidence to prove it and did, as well as other people calling him on it as well. If you'll take note of my posts, Lee is mentioned in a signature line and it is and was a serious offer.

As far as your character asassination, you'll not need my help. You're doing a fine job all by yourself.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

169 members (1minute, 29aholic, 10gaugemag, 805, 338reddog, 45_100, 20 invisible), 2,307 guests, and 999 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,931
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.