Hop To
Mako25 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What's new?

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep!

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You know that was a good while ago,right? Or are you just showing the proof of his foolishness this past week on the Dem success in Iraq.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Mako25 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
What's new is he's not going to get away with it.

In times now-gone, he and his operated unchecked - the media turns a deaf ear, or worse.

While Biden - no respect intended - is currently claiming that it's he and the democrats who secured victory in Iraq, the rest of the country now has the ability to say BULL.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
you've got to admire the douchebaggery skills of a guy who can claim credit for success in Iraq that he did everything in his power to prevent.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Mako25 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I admire nothing about the man. He has the brass to now claim it's the republicans who are re-writing history. So, I guess it's time to dig out the C-Span clips, and see who's the damn liar.

Last edited by Mako25; 02/15/10.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I can't even watch the clip because I have socks smarter than that clown.

NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's also a punk.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by supercrewd
I can't even watch the clip because I have socks smarter than that clown.

Your socks can walk and chew gum . . . .?

Dude, think Laundry day, eh?

laugh

I agree, though, Joe is an amazing piece of Dumb-a$$.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Since the beginning of time, the ignorant have always screamed the loudest.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I know that the right will see him for what he is, but will the left? Or will the left choose to believe what ever he says?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Mako25
I admire nothing about the man. He has the brass to now claim it's the republicans who are re-writing history. So, I guess it's time to dig out the C-Span clips, and see who's the damn liar.

Not vid but...

From Victor Davis Hanson

Biden�s Timeline ��Dead, flat wrong�

1990: Biden votes against the first Gulf War and Bush I�s efforts to get Saddam out of Kuwait.

1998: Biden supports Bill Clinton�s call for regime change and �to dethrone Saddam Hussein over the long haul.�

2002: Biden asserts that Saddam has biological and chemical weapons and is seeking a nuclear arsenal, proclaiming, �We have no choice but to eliminate the threat.� He then votes in October for 23 writs authorizing President Bush to remove the dictator by force if need be.

2005: Joe Biden reassures the country that we must stay in Iraq: �We can call it quits and withdraw from Iraq. I think that would be a gigantic mistake. Or we can set a deadline for pulling out, which I fear will only encourage our enemies to wait us out � equally a mistake.�

2006: Biden declares that a sovereign Iraq is not sustainable, calls for trisecting Iraq into three separate entities and demands that President Bush �must direct the military to design a plan for withdrawing and redeploying our troops from Iraq by 2008.�

He adds that �Mr. Bush has spent three years in a futile effort to establish a strong central government in Baghdad, leaving us without a real political settlement, with a deteriorating security situation � and with nothing but the most difficult policy choices.�

2008: Joe Biden forecasts, �The surge isn�t going to work either tactically or strategically. � Tactically it isn�t going to work because � our guys go in and secure a neighborhood, but because we don�t have enough troops, we have to turn it over to the Iraqis, and they can�t hold it or won�t hold it.�

Joe Biden votes for legislation to oppose the surge, declaring that, �It�s an attempt to save the president from making a significant mistake with regard to our policy in Iraq.� He reiterates that the surge will not only fail, but make things worse: �I believe it will have the opposite � I repeat � opposite effect the president intends.�

Biden later elaborates on that: �The purpose of the surge was to bring violence in Iraq down so that its leaders could come together politically. Violence has come down, but the Iraqis have not come together. �There is little evidence the Iraqis will settle their differences peacefully any time soon. I believe the president has no strategy for success in Iraq.�

Biden then tells Gen. Petraeus that he is �dead, flat wrong.� He later concludes there is �no end in sight� in Iraq and staying is �killing us.�

2009: A Vice President Biden accepts the Bush-Petraeus plan of continuing a U.S. combat presence in Iraq, and accepts the status of forces agreement and timetable of withdrawal as negotiated with the Iraqis by the Bush administration to remove U.S. combat troops as envisioned by the end of 2011.

2010: Biden claims credit for winning Iraq: �I am very optimistic about � about Iraq. I mean, this could be one of the great achievements of this administration. You�re going to see 90,000 American troops come marching home by the end of the summer. You�re going to see a stable government in Iraq that is actually moving toward a representative government.�

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
He isn't known as lyin joe biden for nothing! mad

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 2500HD, 222Sako, 68 invisible), 2,276 guests, and 1,178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,123
Posts18,502,402
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.